RemedySpot.com

Re: Seems the govt is hardly tuned into MMS

Rate this topic

Guest guest

Guest guest

If the government (FDA) thought for a minute that MMS was helping people or even worse, curing people, they would be out to stop its sales and its use 'until studies can be done'. Then you probably would never hear of it again ....unless someone dared to make it and got put in jail for doing so. I can just see it now. There would be a big news release on FOX and CNN about how all you 'unknowledgeable' people are self-medicating yourselves with this stuff that could be 'dangerous'. My, my, my! They would

make you all look so stupid as to be pathetic. Why does the government do this? It has its hands deep into the drug companies pockets. When you are paid to play a certain song, you play the song. And why wouldn't the drug companies want you to have this MMS? It is after all, helping everyone more so than any drugs have done and it is reasonably priced. Do the drug companies want you to die? No, they don't. They just want you to be sick as long as possible. You better hope the government doesn't find out about MMS. Helen beyourpassion <beyourpassion@...> wrote: http://www.roguegovernment.com/news.php?id=8593 Total Body Cleanse! Acid Reflux? Constipation? More Energy..Look younger..ImproveLungs/Brain Make $$$$s! www.holyteaclub.com/zhebee Helen, Ind Rep for HTC 604-420-1544

Guest guest

Amen. But then it would be only available in Mexico at the clinic JH mentions in his book. I don't think the US would stop using it as an antiseptic so I don't see them taking it off the market, but the hoops would be a lot to jump through to get it for something off label.helen/zhebee <zhebee@...> wrote: If the government (FDA) thought for a minute that MMS was helping people or even worse, curing people, they would be out to stop its sales and its use 'until studies can be done'. Then you probably would never hear of it again ....unless someone dared to make it and got put in jail for doing so. I can just see it now. There would be a big news release on FOX and CNN about how all you 'unknowledgeable' people are self-medicating yourselves with this stuff that could be 'dangerous'. My, my, my! They would make you all look so stupid as to be pathetic. Why does the government do this? It has its hands

deep into the drug companies pockets. When you are paid to play a certain song, you play the song. And why wouldn't the drug companies want you to have this MMS? It is after all, helping everyone more so than any drugs have done and it is reasonably priced. Do the drug companies want you to die? No, they don't. They just want you to be sick as long as possible. You better hope the government doesn't find out about MMS. Helen beyourpassion <beyourpassion > wrote: http://www.roguegovernment.com/news.php?id=8593 Total Body Cleanse! Acid Reflux? Constipation? More Energy..! Look you nger..ImproveLungs/Brain Make $$$$s! www.holyteaclub.com/zhebee Helen, Ind Rep for HTC 604-420-1544

Guest guest

I think they already know but the pharmaceutical companies can't make anything

from

MMS so their turning the other cheek - FOR NOW.

I thought the article was entertaining from the point of view of how unconscious

most

govt. agencies are, well, the ones who aren't conspiring to pull the wool over

our eyes,

that is.

andra

>

> http://www.roguegovernment.com/news.php?id=8593

>

>

>

>

>

>

>

>

>

>

>

> Total Body Cleanse! Acid Reflux? Constipation?

> More Energy..Look younger..ImproveLungs/Brain

> Make $$$$s! www.holyteaclub.com/zhebee

> Helen, Ind Rep for HTC 604-420-1544

>