RemedySpot.com

Re: edy-- Jim Humble Provides Site with Protocol Recommendations As They Occur.

Rate this topic

Guest guest

Guest guest

the mms works very good but detoxing is the key it hit my jaw hard-but now i am warking on the lymp,tong,scar tissue,jaw,spine to tail bone, it gets to be a challeng. rogerEdy Rayfield <edyrayfield@...> wrote: Oh my , You could be describing me except for the wisdom teeth removal. Is the MMS working for you. I believe I saw a post on another list that said you wish you had discovered it 10 years ago. I haven't tried Rx med except ABX for about a

year and it triggered all the allergies. Don't want to be to mushy but wow you are dealing with a lot and I'm right on your heels. EEK EdyRRM <rmor67 > wrote: jaw & joint problems (where wisdom teeth were pulled) sinus,lymph,tong,ears focal toxins from tonsil removal teeth removal,scar tissue,energy blocks spine jaw ect,lot of chemicals,h.metals,bact. virus,yeast,fungus,mold,parasites,lyme & all coinfections,vaccines,almost all toxins. organs & meridians are all messed up (rx meds did not help me at all for this) i guess i do NOT have aids unless the medical test was wrong too?? roger Edy Rayfield

<edyrayfieldsbcglobal (DOT) net> wrote: Hi , I may already know this, but can I ask you what you're treating for. I would be treating lyme and from what I've read I have to detox and get rid of the mico and neurotoxins first before I start killing more bugs. I used the HBOT and only got worse as I'm not detoxing the toxins. I think they've really built up and I can't use much of anything due to allergies to get rid of them. Will MMS address this? Thanks, EdyRRM <rmor67 > wrote: i did it. it helped. i only used 2-3 drops in 2 cupo water. rogerNaomi

<naomilhcharter (DOT) net> wrote: I see on this site JH suggest using mms in an enema. Have any of you tried this? What happened? Naomi

[ ] Jim Humble Provides Site with Protocol Recommendations As They Occur. Jim Humble, MMS Discoverer has agreed to provide this site withprotocol recommendations and changes as they occur.http://www.optimalhealthpress.com/updates.htmBest wishes.......LD Be a better friend, newshound, and know-it-all with Mobile. Try it now. Be a better friend, newshound, and know-it-all with Mobile. Try it now.

Be a better friend, newshound, and know-it-all with Mobile. Try it now.