RemedySpot.com

Re: Water Alkalizers

Rate this topic

Guest guest

Guest guest

Hi Helen, This is the machine recommended by Dr Sherry . It has a control on it that changes the ph level and another hose that comes out with the acidic water. Here's where you can read everything you ever wanted to know about it. Good Luck! I actually don't use ph strips, I bought one of those more expensive devices that you submerge. And no it hasn't helped with my ph. I think it's because of the lyme being so powerful and likes an acidic environment. Those buggers are very powerful. http://www.healthegoods.com/content/waterionizer.htmhelen/zhebee <zhebee@...> wrote: Hello Edy Are you testing your pH with pH paper? If so, have you been able to get your pH up at all by drinking the alkalized water? Have you noticed a difference in your health? How long have you had the machine? What range does your alkalizer have? The one I have my eye on has a range up to 11.5 pH alkalinity ...and I think the acid range was as low as 2.5 pH. I am aware that there are cheaper machines out there but I wonder about their quality. They might be as good but I don't

know how to check it out. Cheaper does not always mean that the machine is less quality nor does more expensive mean it is more quality but how do you know? Helen Edy Rayfield <edyrayfieldsbcglobal (DOT) net> wrote: I have a water alkalizing machine on my faucet now. It's the Akai and if you mention that you heard about it in Dr. Sherry 's book you get a $300.00 discount. I paid $1200 for mine.helen/zhebee <zhebee > wrote: Hello Edy and Sara and anyone with Arthritis.... I am convinced, after all I have learned about pH

balancing, that it is not possible to have Arthritis if your pH is around 7.2 which is slightly alkaline. Anyone with arthritis, cancer, etc etc should take pH readings every morning at the same time. Most will find their pH is around 5.0 or LESS which is dangerously low. Solution: First of all, get your pH to 7.2 Ideal is 7.34 This is not easily done because most of us only have access to water that is acidic with a pH of 5.5 If you can stand Apple Cider Vinegar (ACV) take an ounce of ACV mixed with an ounce or two of water and add a ½ teaspoon of Baking Soda twice a day. If you have pH paper to do a test, you might see your pH go up to 7 in as little as 3 or 4 hours. If it doesn't go up in that time after using the ACV and b soda for several days, you might have to increase the b soda to a full teaspoon in each mix. If you cannot tolerate ACV ( I cannot stand the taste or smell of it ..I hate it;I don't want it ever again), you will need to find a way to get highly alkalized water. You might find it at your health store. You also could buy an expensive water alkalizing machine if you can afford around $2000 to $4000 for a good one. Getting your pH up there has to be the first priority. Eating RAW, Organic foods is next. Helen Edy Rayfield <edyrayfieldsbcglobal (DOT) net> wrote: Sara, Many years ago I had a friend with reumitoid arthritis. He would put DMSO on his swollen joints and sit it the sun for it to work faster. He was very relieved of the pain. It didn't cure, but like I said this was in the 70s. He now has had hip replacement, but in those days the DMSO was his only choice for pain relief.Sara Petsch <sarapetsch > wrote: Hey Daddybob,I was reading your post about DMSO and one line stoodout to me--where you said that DMSO "decalcifies". Ihave some kind of fast spreading arthirits that so fardoctors aren't sure exactly what kind of arthiritis itis, but it consists of rapid calcification of my handand foot joints. Do you know if DMSO could possiblyhelp with that? I don't know

anything about it, Ihave never taken it, but I have tried many things formy arthiritis and nothing has even touched it. (including MMS and even Vinny and Jay's radiation--Inoticed you are on the radiation group too) Anythoughts you had would be appreciated! thanks,SaraSara PetschI would rather have a mind opened by wonder than oneclosed by belief.-- Gerry Spence__________________________________________________________Be a better friend, newshound, and know-it-all with Mobile. Try it now. http://mobile./;_ylt=Ahu06i62sR8HDtDypao8Wcj9tAcJ Total Body Cleanse!

Acid Reflux? Constipation? More Energy..Look younger..ImproveLungs/Brain Make $$$$s! www.holyteaclub.com/zhebee Helen, Ind Rep for HTC 604-420-1544 Total Body Cleanse! Acid Reflux? Constipation? More Energy..Look younger..ImproveLungs/Brain Make $$$$s! www.holyteaclub.com/zhebee Helen, Ind Rep for HTC 604-420-1544