RemedySpot.com

feel crappy

Rate this topic

Guest guest

Guest guest

Good morning. Well I'm up to 13 drops once a day and I feel like dog poop. Now, I have not experienced any nausea, and I'm taking everyone's advice and taking it before bed, but I wake up with a hurting stomach. AND I am having a terrible time waking up. I drag my butt out of bed. I feel better later, but at first..... holy cow. So my question is IS THIS NORMAL?!? Did anyone experience extreme fatigue in the a.m.? Does anyone have a stomach ache to beat the band? Any suggestions? If you keep going does it go away or get worse?Love reading the posts. I don't always post 'cause I don't have much advice to offer being new to MMS, but I still enjoy reading. I'm out here reading! Lilo

Guest guest

There's no need to push through any nasty feeling. If you think the morning tummy ache is from the MMS, then just cut back on the number of drops you take. You should go back to the amount when you didn't have any bad feelings. Stay there for a week or so, then slowly add one drop at a time. If you reach a point at 13, or even before or after, where your stomach hurts again--drop back again to the number of drops where you didn't feel anything.

Some people push through, feeling bad, because they want to get well. But it didn't take you just weeks to get sick--give your body time to get well. There's no need to make yourself feel worse, or bad or sick. Your body is already under stress from illness--don't add to it.

Now, perhaps it is not the MMS but the type of activator you are using that is making your stomach hurt? I don't know what you are using, but maybe try a different activator and see what happens.

Good luck

-------Original Message-------

Taking it before bed, but I wake up with a hurting stomach. AND I am having a terrible time waking up. I drag my butt out of bed. I feel better later, but at first..... holy cow.

Guest guest

Hi Lilo,I had the same problems as you.... seems to me that your body goes through different stages on the MMS.I had to cut back on the number of drops for a while to combat the fatigue.   After 4 months I'm up to 13 drops without fatigue (a miracle!).Vitamins were really important and definitely made a difference for me (B's and Mag, some herbs, etc).   The stomach issues were huge forme and I had to stop MMS altogether for about a week and then re-start at lower drops and always with food or else the stomachpain was unbearable.    Now that I'm through the fatigue and the stomach pain, I have a new issue..   my stomach and intestinesare EXTREMELY noisy if I eat anything with sugar or carb (not flatuance, just lots of squeeking gurgling noise).   It's really embarrassing!   I've started taking probiotics - not sure just yet ifthis is the answer...   Anyone else out there having gastric symphonies?Best regards,LydiaOn Jun 25, 2008, at 9:21 AM, Lilo wrote:Good morning. Well I'm up to 13 drops once a day and I feel like dog poop. Now, I have not experienced any nausea, and I'm taking everyone's advice and taking it before bed, but I wake up with a hurting stomach.  AND I am having a terrible time waking up.  I drag my butt out of bed. I feel better later, but at first..... holy cow. So my question is IS THIS NORMAL?!?  Did anyone experience extreme fatigue in the a.m.? Does anyone have a stomach ache to beat the band?  Any suggestions?  If you keep going does it go away or get worse?Love reading the posts. I don't always post 'cause I don't have much advice to offer being new to MMS, but I still enjoy reading. I'm out here reading! Lilo

Guest guest

Hi Lilo,

I am not taking MMS at the moment (other than to clean teeth and

mouth wash) but I did get stomach ache when I raised to certain doses and

when I stopped and restarted too high again.

My sister had extreme fatigue at only 1 drop and it went on for

weeks. Fatigue in the mornings is one of my usual symptoms with

most treatments and it comes along with pain and (forgive the graphic

description) smelly, greasy, burning skin rash.

Kind regards, LD

At 11:21 PM 25/06/2008, you wrote:

Good morning. Well I'm up to 13

drops once a day and I feel like dog poop. Now, I have not experienced

any nausea, and I'm taking everyone's advice and taking it before bed,

but I wake up with a hurting stomach. AND I am having a terrible

time waking up. I drag my butt out of bed. I feel better later, but

at first..... holy cow.

So my question is IS THIS NORMAL?!? Did anyone experience extreme

fatigue in the a.m.? Does anyone have a stomach ache to beat the

band? Any suggestions? If you keep going does it go away or

get worse?

Love reading the posts. I don't always post 'cause I don't have much

advice to offer being new to MMS, but I still enjoy reading. I'm out here

reading!

Lilo

Guest guest

Hi guys,

I got up to 12+ drops before having diarrhea and my body felt horrible. I had to keep lying down to rest. I did cut back today and I will go more slowly now. I know I shouldn't be impatient, but it's life or death for me. As long as I know SOMEthing is helping even with a lower dose, I'm willing to be patient...

I did notice old aches/pains, distant neuropathy, chemo fog, and general malaise during the higher dose. This perhaps was a sign of the MMS stirring up the old chemo toxins?

Makes you wonder....

Keep commenting on your progress and it's great we have each other in this!!

Deb

Guest guest

Wow....13 drops in 4 months without a problem, that is very good! Inspiring for the rest of us newbies!

My stomach has indeed been making noises but that came with the cramps/diarrhea. I DO notice I eat much less during a sitting, and I seem to require something small on my stomach to stop any queasiness. Oddly, I'm normally a carb girl but now I just want small doses of proteins? And I even had to spit out some M & Ms the other day because they were just too sweet for me...VERY odd if you know me.

Deb