RemedySpot.com

MMS today/ - question

Rate this topic

Guest guest

Guest guest

Just gave Cody his first dose of MMS today and took the rest myself. I used one drop MMS and five drops citric acid and then used 8 oz distilled water to mix with it. I gave Cody two ounces like the fellow prescribed for him and took the rest myself.

Thing is can this cause nausea? Cody started to upchuck immediately but then stopped, just like a choking thing but nothing came out. I feel a little nauseous myself. Also, when can he have his other meds after taking this? I gave it to him well after he ate his breakfast.

Thank you for your help, I tried calling the place I ordered it from today but no answer had to leave a message.

Hugs,

Bonnie & CodyVote for your city's best dining and nightlife. City's Best 2008.

Guest guest

Yes it can cause nausea. Generally the more ill or the more toxins in a persons system the more likely this can happen.you must go very slowly if one drop is causing the nausea.

I would cut it back to 1/2 drop for a few days.

To get a half drop dose make the 1 drop dose and pour out half the total liquid.

IN NC

Wilkins

http://www.holyteaclub.com/web/montemomma--- On Sun, 6/15/08, evian793@... <evian793@...> wrote:

From: evian793@... <evian793@...>Subject: [ ] MMS today/ - question Date: Sunday, June 15, 2008, 10:15 AM

Just gave Cody his first dose of MMS today and took the rest myself. I used one drop MMS and five drops citric acid and then used 8 oz distilled water to mix with it. I gave Cody two ounces like the fellow prescribed for him and took the rest myself.

Thing is can this cause nausea? Cody started to upchuck immediately but then stopped, just like a choking thing but nothing came out. I feel a little nauseous myself. Also, when can he have his other meds after taking this? I gave it to him well after he ate his breakfast.

Thank you for your help, I tried calling the place I ordered it from today but no answer had to leave a message.

Hugs,

Bonnie & Cody

Vote for your city's best dining and nightlife. City's Best 2008.

Guest guest

Hi Bonnie. Yes, MMS can cause nausea and vomiting. Again--it's not from the MMS itself, but from the excess toxins from the killing of pathogens. The body isn't able to get them out fast enough so you feel nausea because the body is wanting to vomit them out. Or it could have been the taste Cody didn't like, as you actually gave Cody a very small dose. Diluting it with 8 ounces of water, and then only giving him a quarter of that means he only got one quarter of a drop. Not much at all for a 21 pound dog. It could be from die-off though, because my Dad, who has leukemia and weighs 240 pounds, gets nauseated at 2 drops AMMS (activated MMS). So it is possible. The sicker a person/animal is, the more they react to MMS because their body is just so run down it's hard for it to handle those extra toxins.

Just cut back on the dose even a bit more and see how he does. If you are not ill, there shouldn't really have been much nausea for you unless your body is too stressed to handle normal routines. Or, you are allergic to corn. Citric acid is now made from corn rather than actual evaporated lemon juice. Still, you had a very small dose. That was not one drop for you. Taste and smell maybe? The chlorine smell makes lots of people nauseous.

I would wait at least 2 hours between MMS and anything else. Gives MMS a chance to work. If you were taking yours on an empty stomach then that might be why you felt some nausea. Some people do, no matter how small a dose they take. I do, so I always take my MMS right after eating, unless I take it by itself just before going to bed. That way I'm asleep and don't feel the nausea.

Samala,

-------Original Message-------