RemedySpot.com

Re: Re: Real sick need some help: Trans/

Rate this topic

Guest guest

Thank you so much ! Simple and easy it is. Now maybe if I decide to do this, I can use the citric acid with the MMS now :)

Very interesting how it can get into the blood stream this way, this way sounds right to me and so simplified!

Hugs and many thanks,

Bonnie & ACodyLooking for simple solutions to your real-life financial challenges? Check out WalletPop for the latest news and information, tips and calculators.

Not doing now esp. since it won't enter my stomach now, that's why I want to take it transdermally. What do you think?

I have plenty of MSM in capsule form as well as powder.

Hugs,

B & ACLooking for simple solutions to your real-life financial challenges? Check out WalletPop for the latest news and information, tips and calculators.

Because when I took MMS with the citric acid it seemed to work so much better than with just the lemon juice or apple cider vinegar, just seemed stronger to me.

Thanks,

B & ACLooking for simple solutions to your real-life financial challenges? Check out WalletPop for the latest news and information, tips and calculators.

Okay but why did I think the citric acid mixture is the best? I know I read it somewhere? I was still getting reflux probs with taking it orally but not as badly as with the citric acid.

I think I was taking one drop can't remember honestly its been a while..

Just make sure you have some MSM water made up for the itching and redness. But a friend of mine who did the OCC said that the MSM water stopped the itching immediately. And be sure to use various parts of your body to put the MMS on.

Samala,

-------Original Message-------

Very interesting how it can get into the blood stream this way, this way sounds right to me and so simplified!

On 9/28/2008, evian793@... (evian793@...) wrote:

> Now maybe if I decide to do this, I can use the citric acid with the MMS now

:)

I'm curious why you would WANT to use citric acid. Fresh lemon juice is

a miracle food in and of itself, and imnsho, is the much preferred

activator - and its not like its not easy to buy lemons...

Well, maybe that's the problem...It's just too strong that way. Using a little MMS is better than no MMS (IMO).

From: evian793@... <evian793@...>Subject: Re: [ ] Re: Real sick need some help: Trans/ Date: Sunday, September 28, 2008, 8:55 AM

Because when I took MMS with the citric acid it seemed to work so much better than with just the lemon juice or apple cider vinegar, just seemed stronger to me.

Thanks,

B & AC

Looking for simple solutions to your real-life financial challenges? Check out WalletPop for the latest news and information, tips and calculators.

On 9/28/2008, evian793@... (evian793@...) wrote:

> Because when I took MMS with the citric acid it seemed to work so

> much better than with just the lemon juice or apple cider vinegar,

> just seemed stronger to me.

Think about what you are saying...

You tried different activators, and decided to use citric acid because

it 'seemed to work better' and 'seemed stronger' - and then had to stop

taking it orally completely when it tore up your stomach.

Rather than concluding that you can't take it orally at all, wouldn't it

be more logical to conclude that you simply need to take it slower? And

that might include taking it with an activator that results in a

'weaker' acting mixture?

Again, fresh lemon juice is a miracle food all by itself... so, imnsho,

it is MUCH preferred as an activator - and it seems to me your

experience tends to back this up.

Sure, why not try it? You seem to be sensitive so you should know whether it is helping you or not, doing it transdermally. It's safe to do that way so give it a shot.

Samala,

-------Original Message-------

Not doing now esp. since it won't enter my stomach now, that's why I want to take it transdermally. What do you think?