RemedySpot.com

Diarrhea

Rate this topic

Guest guest

Hello, I ramped up quickly and then backed off. I'm doing 7-10 drops a day for the last 9 days. Does the Diarrhea ever go away? I know I have some pretty bad bacteria in my gut since my Rife machine (dougcoilmachine.com) lights it up pretty good. Do/did others have diarrhea for the first week?

Thanks,Brad

It is also important to note the need to replace the good bacteria that were flushed out with the diarrhea. I had diarrhea for a week one time. That is why most of us need to go very slow. I only move up a drop every 3-4 weeks. If you have bacteria that is in encased in biofilm (a protective coating), the MMS may take a little while to eat through that coating and once it does, you may have a severe reaction like the vomiting and diarrhea. Better safe than sorry with this stuff! That is one of the reasons why I do not take it orally anymore.

-- Re: [ ] Diarrhea

You should stop taking it for a while, and replace minerals you may have lost with a week of diarrhea. If you have diarrhea you are taking too much MMS. Stop till the diarrhea clears up, and then start back on a LOW dose, and go up slowly. If you hit nausea or diarrhea again, back off to where you don't have it.

Some people can only start with a drop or two. More than that and they get nausea/diarrhea.

Samala,

-------Original Message-------

I ramped up quickly and then backed off. I'm doing 7-10 drops a day for the last 9 days. Does the Diarrhea ever go away? I know I have some pretty bad bacteria in my gut since my Rife machine (dougcoilmachine.com) lights it up pretty good. Do/did others have diarrhea for the first week?

On 9/28/2008, Brad Andersen (bradandersen@...) wrote:

> I ramped up quickly and then backed off. I'm doing 7-10 drops a day

> for the last 9 days. Does the Diarrhea ever go away?

You're supposed to back off on the drops UNTIL it goes away.

Long term diarrhea can and will dehydrate you and cause electrolyte

imbalances.