RemedySpot.com

Re: Diarrhea/

Rate this topic

Guest guest

Question?? When you do this transdermally can you give me the exact amnts. of everything you use including the DMSO cream? When you mix the MMS do you still have to mix it with the water or juice and if so isn't that a lot to do transdermally?

Thank you, just having a hard time understanding exactly how its done transdermally is all.

Hugs,

Bonnie & ACodyLooking for simple solutions to your real-life financial challenges? Check out WalletPop for the latest news and information, tips and calculators.

Thank you , you have answered my question completely. I just couldn't figure out if you have to mix MMS with water, etc. how you could do that much transdermally is all.

Hugs,

B & ACLooking for simple solutions to your real-life financial challenges? Check out WalletPop for the latest news and information, tips and calculators.

I mix it just as I would if drinking it except you do not add water or juice. Then I add the activated MMS to the DMSO cream (I bought at local store). Just enough to make it not drippy. It is a very small amount. Then apply to body making sure to rotate areas of the body as it can build up (found out the hard way) and burned the skin. BTW, If it can do this to the skin it can do it to your stomach! For those using it orally, I would suggest taking it with food to buffer the effect on you stomach.

-- Re: [ ] Diarrhea/

Question?? When you do this transdermally can you give me the exact amnts. of everything you use including the DMSO cream? When you mix the MMS do you still have to mix it with the water or juice and if so isn't that a lot to do transdermally?

Thank you, just having a hard time understanding exactly how its done transdermally is all.

Hugs,

Bonnie & ACody

Looking for simple solutions to your real-life financial challenges? Check out WalletPop for the latest news and information, tips and calculators.