RemedySpot.com

sister in law has breast cancer

Rate this topic

Guest guest

Guest guest

No, there is most likely no significant studies with using Chlorine Dioxide (ClO2) in the treatment of breast cancer. However, the mechanism in which ClO2 has its effects shows promise. I speak about this in my video blogs (below).

Breast cancer is a multi system breakdown (mainly immune and endocrine (hormonal)) and therefore must be looked at from that standpoint. Chemo and radiation just isn't cutting it anymore.My website, video blogs, and testimonials will help with other questions you may have.

To your Health,

Brady Hurst DC, CCCN (Clinical Neurologist)

True Health: Advanced Alternative Medicine + Chiropractic

Office: 404.475.0402

Fax: 404.475.0443

eFax: 678.306.1841

1401 Peachtree St. #160 Atlanta GA, 30309 Office: 404.475.0402 Direct: 404.295.5722 Fax: 404.475.0443 E-Fax: 678.306.1841

* Emails checked twice daily. If urgent, please call me.*

|PERSONAL HEALTH INFORMATION DISCLAIMER|

If this email contains Personal Health Information, it is HIGHLY CONFIDENTIAL. It is intended for the exclusive use of the

addressee. It is to be used only as an aid to provide specific healthcare services to this patient. Any other use is a

violation of Federal Law (HIPAA) and will be reported as such.

On Tue, Jul 29, 2008 at 10:22 PM, Lynn <doggenlady@...> wrote:

Has anyone had any definite results using mms for breast cancer?

Lynn

Guest guest

there was one amazing story posted last fall when the MMS first started

getting around, where someone turned it around at an advanced seemingly

hopeless stage and was doing great in just a few weeks, but i haven't seen

any followup on that one... no idea how it turned out.

> [ ] sister in law has breast cancer

>

>

>

> Has anyone had any definite results using mms for breast cancer?

>

> Lynn

Guest guest

must definite results = significant studies?

....anymore ??? they still generate the big cash flow.

-----Original Message-----From: [mailto: ]On Behalf Of Dr. Brady HurstSent: Tuesday, July 29, 2008 10:50 PM Subject: Re: [ ] sister in law has breast cancer

No, there is most likely no significant studies with using Chlorine Dioxide (ClO2) in the treatment of breast cancer. However, the mechanism in which ClO2 has its effects shows promise. I speak about this in my video blogs (below).Breast cancer is a multi system breakdown (mainly immune and endocrine (hormonal)) and therefore must be looked at from that standpoint. Chemo and radiation just isn't cutting it anymore.

Guest guest

Not looking for studies looking for people that it worked for so can fin out what ptotical they used

Ty

Lynn

If God brings you to it, He will bring you through it.

11:27 NIVHappy moments, praise God. Difficult moments, seek God. Quiet moments, worship God. Painful moments, trust God. Every moment, thank God.

At home in Big Sky Country, Montana, USA

-- RE: [ ] sister in law has breast cancer

must definite results = significant studies?

....anymore ??? they still generate the big cash flow.

-----Original Message-----From: [mailto: ]On Behalf Of Dr. Brady HurstSent: Tuesday, July 29, 2008 10:50 PM Subject: Re: [ ] sister in law has breast cancer

No, there is most likely no significant studies with using Chlorine Dioxide (ClO2) in the treatment of breast cancer. However, the mechanism in which ClO2 has its effects shows promise. I speak about this in my video blogs (below).Breast cancer is a multi system breakdown (mainly immune and endocrine (hormonal)) and therefore must be looked at from that standpoint. Chemo and radiation just isn't cutting it anymore.

Guest guest

Hello, Sorry to hear about your SIL. I had breast tumors outside and inside my breasts a year ago last spring. I got rid of them using Black salve taken internally and applied to the visible tumors externally. So far so good all is well. These were not diagnosed by DR because I do not do Dr's. But tumors reacted to the black salve as other known cancer tumors I have had diagnosed years ago reacted.If you are interested email me since this is an MMS group not black salve. :^)You might be able to also do a search in the messages for Black salve and I think the information will come up for you.MaggieFrom: Lynn <doggenlady@...>Subject:

[ ] sister in law has breast cancer Date: Tuesday, July 29, 2008, 7:22 PM

Has anyone had any definite results using mms for breast cancer?

Lynn