Re: Re: mixing the MMS

Rate this topic

Guest guest

Exactly.

Samala,

-------Original Message-------

In other words, 5 drops lemon to 1 MMS is just a minimum, not an

absolute?

Example: 20 drops lemon to 1 MMS is okay, but not less than 5 to 1?

I wonder if this would work for furkids too?

Hugs,

Bonnie & ACodyPsssst...Have you heard the news? There's a new fashion blog, plus the latest fall trends and hair styles at StyleList.com.

You can give MMS to fur kids orally, why not through the skin. Rate orally is up to 3 drops for 25 pounds of body weight.From: evian793@... <evian793@...>Subject: Re: [ ] Re: mixing the MMS Date: Saturday, September 13, 2008, 6:20 AM

Hugs,

Bonnie & ACodyPsssst...Have you heard the news? There's a new fashion blog, plus the latest fall trends and hair styles at StyleList.com.

Animals seem to handle MMS better than people, meaning few animals have the vomiting/diarrhea effects. Some do, but most don't. And many people give their dogs DMSO in warm milk daily for arthritis. So dogs, especially, would be able to handle this OCC. The problem I see is that transdermal application of the DMSO/MMS mix is given all over the human body to keep irritation and dryness from damaging the skin. You can't really do this full body routine on a dog or cat, because of their hair. So the only place you could do a transdermal application is the belly, and that would get far too irritated after just a few doses.

Yes, the MSM/water mix helps stop the itch and redness, but again, repeated applications to the belly would be too much even with the MSM.

DMSO binds to water--it sucks up water, which is why it is so drying to the skin. Repeated applications in the same area can really dry out skin, making it uncomfortable.

I would suggest, for a dog, perhaps giving the AMMS orally, and one, maybe 2 doses of the DMSO/MMS mix daily. If doing the transdermal twice a day be sure to pick a small area of the belly in 2 different places, and add MSM water a half hour or so after a transdermal application.

Samala,

-------Original Message-------

Their directions are for curing cancer but there's no reason why you can't use their "recipe" in smaller amounts or less frequently.

Yes I am using this for lyme and co. I get the cream at my local apothacary. I herx very much on it.

So much so that I have had to stop my morning dose as it knocked me out for the enitre day. Could not function at all!

So now I just take it at night.

-- [miracle_mineral_ supplement] mixing the MMS

>

> Can anyone tell me ome of the proper mixes we can get away with in

> avoiding the taste of MMS ,especially at high doses?

> I am using a spoonful of coconut milk with my 15 drops two times per

> day because I simply cannot take the tatse and I cannot use fruit

juice

> because of gut problems.

>

> Lyle..

>

>

> ------------ --------- --------- ------

>

>

I did start this with my 25lb cockapoo as he had been getting it orally for a while and I wanted to protect his tummy (I believe he has bartonella).

It is a little difficult with him as he has so much fur there really is no skin to rub it into. But on his tummy the fur is thinner so that is where I rub it (only 2 drops, so it is just a little bit to rub in).

-- Re: [ ] Re: mixing the MMS

Hugs,

Bonnie & ACody

Psssst...Have you heard the news? There's a new fashion blog, plus the latest fall trends and hair styles at StyleList.com.

What does 'herx' mean? And has anyone heard of MMS being used on the skin for acne? I've been told some of the acne I've experienced over the years is due to bacteria/fungus on the skin. Any suggestions?

Holly Glenn

"God, have mercy on me in the blindness in which I hope I am seeking You." - Merton

From: grball628 <Angie@...>Subject: [ ] Re: mixing the MMS Date: Saturday, September 13, 2008, 3:49 AM

Hi , Are you using this for lyme? Also, where do you get this mixture? Do you herx on it? Thanks - Angie> > From: susan <ssiegel5verizon (DOT) net>> Subject: Re: [miracle_mineral_ supplement] mixing the MMS> miracle_mineral_ supplement> Date: Wednesday, September 10, 2008, 5:53 AM> > > Have you tried to use it transdermally with DMSO? I have found this> preferable to ingesting it. No stoamch issues this way.> Susna> > -- [miracle_mineral_ supplement] mixing the MMS> > Can anyone tell me ome of the proper mixes we can get away with in> avoiding the taste of MMS ,especially at high doses?> I am using a spoonful of coconut milk

with my 15 drops two times per> day because I simply cannot take the tatse and I cannot use fruit juice> because of gut problems.> > Lyle..> > > ------------ --------- --------- ------> >

No I live here in the states. The jar says DMSO cream (rose scented) by Natures Gift. I am mistaken. It does not contain aloe.

They do sell one (a gel) mixed with aloe also. I believe you should be able to find this on the Internet very easily.

Hope that clarifies things a bit.

> >

> > Can anyone tell me ome of the proper mixes we can get away with in

> > avoiding the taste of MMS ,especially at high doses?

> > I am using a spoonful of coconut milk with my 15 drops two times

per

> > day because I simply cannot take the tatse and I cannot use fruit

> juice

> > because of gut problems.

> >

> > Lyle..

> >

> >

> > ------------ --------- --------- ------

> >

> >

You make the MMS just as you would as if you going to drink it, but instead of diluting it with water or juice you mix it with the cream or plain DMSO and apply it to your body.

We have found it easiest to use a large spoon for this instead of a glass or bowl.

> > >

> > > Can anyone tell me ome of the proper mixes we can get away with

in

> > > avoiding the taste of MMS ,especially at high doses?

> > > I am using a spoonful of coconut milk with my 15 drops two times

> per

> > > day because I simply cannot take the tatse and I cannot use

fruit

> > juice

> > > because of gut problems.

> > >

> > > Lyle..

> > >

> > >

> > > ------------ --------- --------- ------

> > >

> > >

Most people that use DMSO follow it with either something like Aloe Vera or Emu Oil to eliminate itching and replace the moisture in the skin. I have never had a problem with it on the skin of my dogs but it was not used extensively, only to treat strokes.From: Gaiacita <gaiacita@...>Subject: Re: [ ] Re: mixing the MMS Date: Saturday, September 13, 2008, 7:48 AM

Animals seem to handle MMS better than people, meaning few animals have the vomiting/diarrhea effects. Some do, but most don't. And many people give their dogs DMSO in warm milk daily for arthritis. So dogs, especially, would be able to handle this OCC. The problem I see is that transdermal application of the DMSO/MMS mix is given all over the human body to keep irritation and dryness from damaging the skin. You can't really do this full body routine on a dog or cat, because of their hair. So the only place you could do a transdermal application is the belly, and that would get far too irritated after just a few doses.

Yes, the MSM/water mix helps stop the itch and redness, but again, repeated applications to the belly would be too much even with the MSM.

DMSO binds to water--it sucks up water, which is why it is so drying to the skin. Repeated applications in the same area can really dry out skin, making it uncomfortable.

I would suggest, for a dog, perhaps giving the AMMS orally, and one, maybe 2 doses of the DMSO/MMS mix daily. If doing the transdermal twice a day be sure to pick a small area of the belly in 2 different places, and add MSM water a half hour or so after a transdermal application.

Samala,

-------Original Message----- --

Their directions are for curing cancer but there's no reason why you can't use their "recipe" in smaller amounts or less frequently.

When you kill the cooties too quickly, your body has a tough time

getting rid of the bodies and byproducts.

You may feel worse before you feel better.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Herxheimer_reaction

Chuck

Don't get even -- get odd!

On 9/13/2008 5:42:29 PM, Holly Glenn (1932kh@...) wrote:

> What does 'herx' mean? And has anyone heard of MMS being used on the skin

> for acne? I've been told some of the acne I've experienced over the years

> is due to bacteria/fungus on the skin. Any suggestions?

>

> Holly Glenn

>

> " God, have mercy on me in the blindness in which I hope I am seeking You. "

> - Merton