RemedySpot.com

Re: OT-gardening

Rate this topic

Guest guest

Guest guest

Good for you. There was a book before I remember seeing, where a Japanese professor proved that there was no need to "garden" the regular way at all. He went out into a field of weeds, dug up the dirt a bit where he wanted to plant, some seeds he just threw on the ground if I remember right, and let nature do Her thing. He never watered, never weeded, and yet he harvested as much as if he had done all the back breaking work of regular gardening!

Plus, I know a man who is very intuitive, and has studied plants for over 30 years and says that it is absolutely best to grow your plants in or surrounded by a cover crop of weeds. There are certain legumes he suggests, but says that these plants fix certain minerals into the soil, attract insects and bring energy to the food plants. Like where most people plant their vineyards and plow between the rows, or mow everything down between the rows, he has worked with vineyards in California and got them to leave a cover crop of "weeds" between the rows. The grapes grow better, taste better and give a bigger yield.

How you decide which weeds need to be planted, or left there, is that you go by the color of the blossoms of the food you want. If the blossoms are yellow then you want a lot of yellow flowered weeds there.

Samala,

-- Re: [ ] Re: Removing heavy metals Date: Sunday, June 22, 2008, 1:19 PM

Re Colloidal SilverThe other day I spent time turning over (mixing) some compost, (and then weeded my garden plots). As usual for me I had coughing bouts afterwards. I put this down to mould spores that I would have breathed in. Later I tried spraying some CS into my mouth as I breathed as deeply as I could. This helped. I have repeated this again, and again I seem to have benefitted. I shall continue for a time. Maybe there is someone who could try this form of application wiht benefits.Phil Re: [miracle_mineral_ supplement] Re: Removing heavy metals>>> Wow, this is really tough to answer. My first thoughts are that it would > be> ok to take MMS, small doses and start VERY slowly, because MMS is more of > a> virus/bacteria/ fungus killer than immune booster. Jim Humble has said > that> he thinks that IN THE LONG RUN, meaning when you have killed all the> pathogens and continue taking MMS, that it strengthens the immune system.> So, according to him it will strengthen it, but over time, after > everything> has been killed off.>> On the other hand--I cannot say for certain that MMS would NOT strengthen> her immune system enough so that it would jeopardize her transplant. I> would recommend you to write Jim Humble himself-- at> www.miraclemineral. org -- and ask him if any of the doctors that he knows> that have worked with MMS have run across this scenario before.>> There's probably not a lot of even natural pathogen killers, like garlic > and> such, that would not also boost the immune system to some extent. I'm> thinking maybe colloidal silver might not--but just am not sure. I will > ask> on another list, where the person that make an excellent form of > commercial> silver is, and see what he says and then let you know.>> Samala,> >> -------Original Message----- -->> My beloved niece had a successful kidney transplant after years of > dialysis.>>>>>> ------------ --------- --------- ------>>