RemedySpot.com

Hernia and magnets--part 2

Rate this topic

Guest guest

Guest guest

Magnets are starting to fascinate me.

I posted the message about my hernia and magnet experiment before.

As an update to that post, the hernia was VERY painful. I couldn't bend Over as it was right where I bend at the waist, my pants sat right on in so Had to keep pulling my waist band down. Then I found the magnets and Thought "why not".

Within 1 day the pain was very much less, and by the end of the week I had Zero pain from the hernia. I had taped the mag on 24/7. This was the extent Of my first post, I believe.

Then I decided to leave the mag on and see what would happen. At the end of The second week the hernia had shrunk down. The outer dimensions stayed the Same, but instead of being pooched out, it was now flat.

The first day of the third week the flat part started to feel squishy! Odd. The second day, when I got up, and went to change the tape on the magnet, The magnet material backing was all wet! I looked and though I could not See an actual hole, liquid was seeping out at one spot. It looked like Normal skin, but when I pushed on the squishy part, clear liquid would just Seep through the skin.

I got it all out, but within an hour I could get more out. I drained itAgain. In an hour I could do this again. Still not sore at all though, noMatter how hard I pushed. I could feel the outline of the hernia as a stiff Line, rather like a scar, but it was flat and not squishy anymore, but would Still push out liquid when I pressed it.

So I decided to put some clay on it to see if it would drain and be done. Went through 2 packings of clay and though nothing would come out when I Took the clay off, within an hour I could get more liquid.

I then decided to just put a bandaid on it. The next morning the bandaid Was wet but now you could actually see a tiny hole where the liquid had Seeped out. I put another bandaid on it and that night the bandaid was dry. A tiny scab had formed over where the hole was.

As I was going to the doctors within 3 more days I decided to just leave it To see what she thought it was.

She could see the tiny scab where the liquid had come out, and she could Feel the outline of the hernia. She decided she did not think it was a Hernia after all, but that it was either an infected hair follicle (ISeriously doubt it) or an infected gland. Again--I doubt it, but she hadNot seen it raised up as a hernia. She was going by what she saw at that Moment. But she said she felt as if it did not go deep enough to be a Hernia (she was trying to feel underneath the outline) and thought that it Was just more of a surface problem.

She was mildly impressed with my magnet experiment, but did say that though She was not a big proponent for magnets, that she had just read where a Doctor said that magnets were good for healing but that people were NOT Suppose to leave it on for 24/7, nor for a long period of time. That if you Used a magnet in one problem area, all day for weeks, that you would start Getting healing, but then it would go beyond the healing and start getting Bad again. So he advocated magnets, but only for a few hours a day, and not For weeks at a time.

She told me to wait 2 weeks and instead of using the magnet again, to just Put a poultice of warm, moist something on it. She knows I like herbs so She said I could put some on, but that she felt the healing would come more From just the warmth and water. :-) In 2 weeks I'm suppose to go back and If it's not changed she'll send me in for tests to see if it really is a Hernia or not.

Now I'll have to start on some poultices.

In the meantime, 3 days ago my tooth started hurting again. I did my MMS And it helped a bit that first day, but the second day the pain came back. I used MMS again--and that night the pain was still pretty sharp. As I can't tolerate pain I was wondering what to do and spotted my magnet.

Yep, I taped my magnet to my jaw. Within 10 minutes all pain was gone. I Left it on for the rest of the evening, my husband laughing every time he Looked at me. As we were getting ready for bed he suggested I not keep it on all night as I wouldn't want it to draw liquid out of my jaw. :-) But I did anyway. This afternoon I was going into town so had to take my mag off.

It has been 7 hours and still no pain from the tooth. I will put the magback on tonight when I go to bed.

Perhaps it is not necessary to have the magnets on 24/7. At least not after the first day, when the pain has been taken away. Don't know. This needs much more study. Maybe like MMS, it's different for different people. I hear so many contradictory things about magnets. That's why I never investigated them before--I kept hearing totally opposite things about how they worked.

Samala,

Guest guest

The name of the book is "Beating Lyme Disease" by DR. Jernigan. In it he mentions the use of magnets and why they work for Lyme and other health problems. cathy