RemedySpot.com

RE: Re: Colloidal Silver - If it gets rid of the good as well as the bad then....

Rate this topic

Guest guest

I consider myselt a heavy cs user 4 bootle of 4oz of msp silver at 1100ppm over 4 years

plus the one I made myself

still no blue in sight

If I had stocks in pharma industrie I would hate that stuff but I dont

so why should I bad mouth it

[miracle_mineral_ supplement] Colloidal Silver> > miracle_mineral_ supplement> > Date: Wednesday, October 29, 2008, 7:33 AM> >> >> >> >> >> >> > How would you use the colloidal silver in children who possibly> have> > lyme? Including 14m old, very small babies?> >> > Thank you, Michele> >>

On 10/29/2008, genuinelysweet2002 (genuinelysweet2002@...) wrote:

> I took CS but wont again. I cant risk turning blue. Some ppl turned

> blue from CS they bought at the store, at the dosage recommneded. I'm

> not even talking about making your own and its too strong so

> something like this happens.

This is patently false. If they bought something at the store that

turned them blue, it was either NOT CS but some form of silver PROTEIN,

or it was extremely poorly made.

The primary way that people unintentionally create silver PROTEINS

instead of pure CS is by adding SALT to the water when they are making

it, usually recommended to them by some idiot as a way to increase the

conductivity of the water and make the CS 'faster'.

You want to only use pure, distilled or de-ionized water (or at the very

least least, reverse osmosis)

> [miracle_mineral_ supplement] Colloidal Silver

> > > miracle_mineral_ supplement

> > > Date: Wednesday, October 29, 2008, 7:33 AM

> > >

> > >

> > >

> > >

> > >

> > >

> > > How would you use the colloidal silver in children who

> possibly

> > have

> > > lyme? Including 14m old, very small babies?

> > >

> > > Thank you, Michele

> > >

> >

>

>

>

> ------------------------------------

>

>

Thats pretty scary that the store bought ones are what cause it and they are still being sold.

As far as my other Q that you said you dont have time to answer below, and that I should search the archives...well, I would but I dont even know what key words to search for my Q below.

I see you answer other peoples questions, but take the time out to type that you dont have time to answer mine. LOL. I guess my Q isn't as valuable. > >> > From: special6mom <hugs4Him99@ ...>> > Subject: [miracle_mineral_ supplement] Re: Colloidal Silver> > miracle_mineral_ supplement> > Date: Wednesday, October 29, 2008, 9:02 PM> >> >> > I had a consult with her doctor today, & we wont' be> using CS. He> > said it kills the good stuff along with the bad, so> doesn't> > recommend. She has an overgrowth of bad bacteria

& not> enough> > good,> > so we'll be using some naturals to treat her.> >> > Thanks, Michele> >> > > > >> > > From: special6mom <hugs4Him99@ ...>> > > Subject: [miracle_mineral_ supplement] Colloidal Silver> > > miracle_mineral_ supplement> > > Date: Wednesday, October 29, 2008, 7:33 AM> > >> > >> > >> > >> > >> >

>> > > How would you use the colloidal silver in children who> possibly> > have> > > lyme? Including 14m old, very small babies?> > >> > > Thank you, Michele> > >> >>>>> ------------ --------- --------- ------>>

....i have no better clue than you how to search for it. it's been discussed a lot in the past.

i just formed my own conclusions from reading and go with them. my conclusion is that for either MMS or CS to use live yogurt for a probiotic source, and do it several hours in time from the MMS or CS.... and don't worry about it.

i respond as best i can with what i can come up with off the top of my head.

[miracle_mineral_ supplement] Colloidal Silver> > > miracle_mineral_ supplement> > > Date: Wednesday, October 29, 2008, 7:33 AM> > >> > >> > >> > >> > >> > >> > > How would you use the colloidal silver in children who> possibly> > have> > > lyme? Including 14m old, very small babies?> > >> > > Thank you, Michele> > >> >>>>> ------------ --------- --------- ------>>

I'll answer that for you as best I can. For most it does not seem to affect their good flora. But for other's, like me, once I got to a certain dosage it killed all the good bacteria.

At that time I did not realize that MMS would do this so I was not supplementing much with probiotics. If you already have yeast problems, it will exacerbate them.

Everyone that takes MMS needs to be taking probiotics to protect their gut as a precaution.

Hope that answered your question.

-- [miracle_mineral_ supplement] Colloidal Silver> > > miracle_mineral_ supplement> > > Date: Wednesday, October 29, 2008, 7:33 AM> > >> > >> > >> > >> > >> > >> > > How would you use the colloidal silver in children who> possibly> > have> > > lyme? Including 14m old, very small babies?> > >> > > Thank you, Michele> > >> >>>>> ------------ --------- --------- ------>>