RemedySpot.com

RE: wildman350-- Re: MILD SILVER PROTEIN IS NOT Colloidal Silver

Rate this topic

Guest guest

the exc silver puppy and silvergen machines are two of the three most popular, the third being the colloid master.

www.wishgranted.com

it has the advantage of versatility ... not restricted to sitting on top of any specific sized jar opening, and can use any size/shape silver. i make a gallon in a 4 liter wide mouth jar using 10ga silver wire. it's easy to get my hand in the jar to wipe it with a paper towel.

fine silver www.atlasnova.com high purity at a good price.

nice laser pointers too. they're handy to see if you're getting "sparklies" which are large particles.

too many sparklies isn't good, but with time, or a few layers of cone coffee filter papers, they are eliminated.

the mag stir plate helps keep particle size small.

a good stir plate deal is on the silver puppy site.

the silvergen uses an internal motor to turn a swizzle stick that hangs down in the solution. iit no doubt works great, but personally, i't rather not be dependant on something so proprietary... just like i wouldn't buy a VCR and DVD built together in the same box.

[ ] Re: MILD SILVER PROTEIN IS NOT Colloidal Silver Date: Thursday, October 30, 2008, 12:37 PM

Again, where do you get the cs makers for making home made cs??> > I use commercial mild silver protein colloidal silver by laziness> > ? CS is NOT silver PROTEIN. In fact, the latter is what turns your skin> blue.>

• 2 weeks later...

So what would be the best- easiest & safest for a newbie?? I am tired of paying so much money for 8 oz. Thanks for any info or opinion.

BJ

[ ] Re: MILD SILVER PROTEIN IS NOT Colloidal Silver Date: Thursday, October 30, 2008, 12:37 PM

Again, where do you get the cs makers for making home made cs??> > I use commercial mild silver protein colloidal silver by laziness> > ? CS is NOT silver PROTEIN. In fact, the latter is what turns your skin> blue.>

On 11/10/2008, s (pjmurphy@...) wrote:

> So what would be the best- easiest & safest for a newbie?? I am tired of

paying so much money for 8 oz. Thanks for any info or opinion.

You already have your answer:

http://www.silverpuppy.com/

> RE: [ ] wildman350-- Re: MILD SILVER PROTEIN

IS NOT Colloidal Silver

>

> the exc silver puppy