RemedySpot.com

bugs in gut??--- Bonnie Transdermally

Rate this topic

Guest guest

i am not sure it will hit the bugs that are dug into the gut lineing tissue & organ tissues

if we donot take it oraly??

roger

From: Siegel <ssiegel5@...>Subject: Re: [ ] Bonnie Transdermally Date: Monday, September 29, 2008, 7:54 AM

I do use it transdermally and will never go back to using orally! I never have to worry about stomach distress again! I feel it is a far superior way to take it and I recommend it for everyone who wishes to try it.

BTW, I also use other protocols besides MMS to treat my lyme and co. infections.

-- Re: [miracle_mineral_ supplement] Bonnie Transdermally

Hi . Just ignore Simon. He likes to talk like he knows everything, and was giving people advice on MMS long before he even ventured to try it.

Actually Jim Humble says that lyme is the most difficult disease to kill and that it can take a year or more on MMS to get rid of lyme.

To give your stomach a break it might be a good idea to do the transdermal treatment. Or just take a break from the MMS for a few weeks and get on some high quality pathogen killing herbs. Then after a while you can go back to MMS. If you take the herbs then you shouldn't loose ground, meaning the bacteria should not start multiplying while off the MMS, so when you get back on it you would be right where you left off, or perhaps even better--because some of the bacteria may be killed off with the herbs.

For yeast Jim did discover that it can become resistant to MMS. So perhaps bacteria and virus can too. No one can know for sure. These things hide in cells, covering themselves in things the body doesn't recognize as being bad. Perhaps they have found a way to hide from chlorine dioxide and it would take a break from MMS so that the new bacteria/virus is fighting the herbs and doesn't recognize the MMS.

Might be worth experimenting with, as it seems to work for Candida that way.

Samala,

-------Original Message----- --

When you have lyme disease, it takes a long time to cure. Many people are on antibiotics for many years. I consider MMS to be far safer than antbx. I actually cannot tolerate any antbx.