RemedySpot.com

Colloidal Silver

Rate this topic

Guest guest

Just a reminder here from the moderator- talking about alternative treatments in an open forum like this one about minor children is dangerous.It is forbidden to discuss the use of MMS in children at this forum.(Yes, understand it is a coloidial silver question but same principle could apply). Big Brother may be monitoring this site.Any experimental alternative treatment may be thought by BB to be child endangerment and the child could be removed from your home, although why the heck they arent so busy undoing the economic mess they have gotten us into instead of trying to run our private lives is beyond my comprehension....

Wilkins

http://www.holyteaclub.com/web/montemomma--- On Wed, 10/29/08, special6mom <hugs4Him99@...> wrote:

From: special6mom <hugs4Him99@...>Subject: [ ] Colloidal Silver Date: Wednesday, October 29, 2008, 7:33 AM

How would you use the colloidal silver in children who possibly have lyme? Including 14m old, very small babies?Thank you, Michele

Hello You are right about minor children.But generally, if you are not selling the productwhich you are talking about there is nothing they can do about people freely sharing information with each other ...except in the case of your minorchildren. There must be some way around it when you talk about minor children ...as using a third person perhaps. Perhaps one could speak of children in general. For example, "If a child ishaving this problem, how would a parent go about .... I have a friend who has a child ..... "I am in the marketing business and I pretty muchknow what I can say and what I can't. For example,as a marketer, I cannot tell you what to do or whatto take but I

can tell you what a product did for me or I can tell you what I would do about it if I had your disease (if you had one) or were in your shoes.I can also tell you that "many have reported gettingresults with ..... for diseases such as ...." (if that is true, of course).I am not allowed to make claims about the productif I am selling it, such as "this will cure your shingles"or whatever. I can say that we have had reports thatbathing in the Soap and the Neutralizer has takenaway shingles. With the Holy Tea, I can say how it helped my lungswhich are sensitive to dust and that since using itI have not had any problems with housedust. I canalso point out that many others have reported goodresults for their lungs, as well. I cannot say the Holy Tea will cure you, too, if I am selling it. I alsocannot say that you need to take the Holy Tea for that

because then I would be prescribing. Do yousee what I mean? If I am not selling the product,I can pretty much say what I feel ...until they makea new law, further taking away our freedom of speech.I don't even want to use the "c" word (cure) because nothing will work for some people if they don't stop eating potato chips and drinking a quart of soda (any kind) or energy drinks everyday. Soda pop iscancer in a can ...or a bottle. (I put a blurb in whenI can about the dangers of soda pop of any kind; it is my way of warning people whenever I can.)I guess if you have a minor child you have to use yourbest intuition on the quiet.Yes, they need to fix the economic mess or we soonwon't have to worry about these things. I don't thinkthere is no fixing it this time. If it ever turns around,it will probably be a long time and the politicians

willruin a bunch of things in the process ...as if they haven't done enough damage. Helen From: Wilkins <montemomma2002@...> Sent: Wednesday, October 29, 2008 5:15:32 AMSubject: Re: [ ] Colloidal

Silver

Just a reminder here from the moderator- talking about alternative treatments in an open forum like this one about minor children is dangerous.It is forbidden to discuss the use of MMS in children at this forum.(Yes, understand it is a coloidial silver question but same principle could apply). Big Brother may be monitoring this site.Any experimental alternative treatment may be thought by BB to be child endangerment and the child could be removed from your home, although why the heck they arent so busy undoing the economic mess they have gotten us into instead of trying to run our private lives is beyond my comprehension. ...

Wilkins

http://www.holyteac lub.com/web/ montemomma

From: special6mom <hugs4Him99gmail (DOT) com>Subject: [miracle_mineral_ supplement] Colloidal Silvermiracle_mineral_ supplementDate: Wednesday, October 29, 2008, 7:33 AM

How would you use the colloidal silver in children who possibly have lyme? Including 14m old, very small babies?Thank you, Michele

I can not give you direct advice, however, if my child had LD I would give 4 tbls of 10-20ppm sliver sol (Professional made, NOT homemade) for 3 months then reassess.Lyme is very involved and one should not rely on monotherpies (sliver only) as treatment.

I have a new video blog on sliver sol's coming soon.My website, Functional Medicine Video Blogs, and testimonials will help with other questions you may have.

To your Health,

Brady Hurst DC, CCCN (Clinical Neurologist)

True Health: Advanced Alternative Medicine + Chiropractic

Office: 404.475.0402

Fax: 404.475.0443

eFax: 678.306.1841

Skype (for Online TeleHealth Appointments): 678-701-3368 or DoctorBradyH

1401 Peachtree St. #160 Atlanta GA, 30309

* Emails checked twice daily. If urgent, please call me.*

|PERSONAL HEALTH INFORMATION DISCLAIMER|

If this email contains Personal Health Information, it is HIGHLY CONFIDENTIAL. It is intended for the exclusive use of the

addressee. It is to be used only as an aid to provide specific healthcare services to this patient. Any other use is a

violation of Federal Law (HIPAA) and will be reported as such.

On Wed, Oct 29, 2008 at 7:33 AM, special6mom <hugs4Him99@...> wrote:

How would you use the colloidal silver in children who possibly have

lyme? Including 14m old, very small babies?

Thank you, Michele

On 10/29/2008, Dr. Brady Hurst (Dr.B@...) wrote:

> I would give 4 tbls of 10-20ppm sliver sol (Professional made, NOT homemade)

Is this a commercial marketing list?

(Properly) Home-made CS is just as good as 98% of the commercially

available brands, and the ones that may be better are only a little

better, and not worth the extra money.

Its much more convenient to be able to make your own too (don't have to

worry about running out)...

Its OK to tell us about a comercial product even if he sells it. But

its up to us to do our own research and decide what is best for

us.Knowledge is power.Personally I trust my silver I make in the silver

puppy.

IN NC

> > I would give 4 tbls of 10-20ppm sliver sol (Professional made, NOT

homemade)

>

> Is this a commercial marketing list?

>

> (Properly) Home-made CS is just as good as 98% of the commercially

> available brands, and the ones that may be better are only a little

> better, and not worth the extra money.

>

> Its much more convenient to be able to make your own too (don't have

to

> worry about running out)...

>

I hate when people only push the expensive "professional" silver. My daughter used homemade silver when she was sick many years ago. It worked wonderfully and I do not think she would be well today if she had not taken it (along with antx). Also, we made it super strong and she took a big shot glass 2x/day with no ill effects (agraria). The homemade stuff works just as well and cost very little.

-- Re: [ ] Colloidal Silver

I can not give you direct advice, however, if my child had LD I would give 4 tbls of 10-20ppm sliver sol (Professional made, NOT homemade) for 3 months then reassess.Lyme is very involved and one should not rely on monotherpies (sliver only) as treatment.I have a new video blog on sliver sol's coming soon.My website, Functional Medicine Video Blogs, and testimonials will help with other questions you may have. To your Health, Brady Hurst DC, CCCN (Clinical Neurologist)True Health: Advanced Alternative Medicine + Chiropractic

Office: 404.475.0402Fax: 404.475.0443eFax: 678.306.1841Skype (for Online TeleHealth Appointments): 678-701-3368 or DoctorBradyH

1401 Peachtree St. #160 Atlanta GA, 30309 * Emails checked twice daily. If urgent, please call me.*

|PERSONAL HEALTH INFORMATION DISCLAIMER| If this email contains Personal Health Information, it is HIGHLY CONFIDENTIAL. It is intended for the exclusive use of the addressee. It is to be used only as an aid to provide specific healthcare services to this patient. Any other use is a violation of Federal Law (HIPAA) and will be reported as such.

On Wed, Oct 29, 2008 at 7:33 AM, special6mom <hugs4Him99@...> wrote:

yes the home made silver is something to be proud off

I use commercial mild silver protein colloidal silver by laziness

Re: [ ] Colloidal Silver

I can not give you direct advice, however, if my child had LD I would give 4 tbls of 10-20ppm sliver sol (Professional made, NOT homemade) for 3 months then reassess.Lyme is very involved and one should not rely on monotherpies (sliver only) as treatment.I have a new video blog on sliver sol's coming soon.My website, Functional Medicine Video Blogs, and testimonials will help with other questions you may have. To your Health, Brady Hurst DC, CCCN (Clinical Neurologist)True Health: Advanced Alternative Medicine + Chiropractic

Office: 404.475.0402Fax: 404.475.0443eFax: 678.306.1841Skype (for Online TeleHealth Appointments): 678-701-3368 or DoctorBradyH

1401 Peachtree St. #160 Atlanta GA, 30309 * Emails checked twice daily. If urgent, please call me.*

|PERSONAL HEALTH INFORMATION DISCLAIMER| If this email contains Personal Health Information, it is HIGHLY CONFIDENTIAL. It is intended for the exclusive use of the addressee. It is to be used only as an aid to provide specific healthcare services to this patient. Any other use is a violation of Federal Law (HIPAA) and will be reported as such.

On Wed, Oct 29, 2008 at 7:33 AM, special6mom <hugs4Him99gmail> wrote:

I had a consult with her doctor today, & we wont' be using CS. He

said it kills the good stuff along with the bad, so doesn't

recommend. She has an overgrowth of bad bacteria & not enough good,

so we'll be using some naturals to treat her.

Thanks, Michele

>

> From: special6mom <hugs4Him99@...>

> Subject: [ ] Colloidal Silver

>

> Date: Wednesday, October 29, 2008, 7:33 AM

>

>

>

>

>

>

> How would you use the colloidal silver in children who possibly

have

> lyme? Including 14m old, very small babies?

>

> Thank you, Michele

>

So which silver maker machine is the best?? any links anyone?

carol

>

> How would you use the colloidal silver in children who possibly have

> lyme? Including 14m old, very small babies?

>

> Thank you, Michele

>

i have a spoonful of live culture plain organic yogurt, not heated and no

sugar, almost every day for probiotic support. if there's other than

intestinal flora to be concerned with i need to know more about it. after

two years of regular CS to manage hep-C, including megadosing for 3 months

(didn't work to clear it), i've eliminated toenail fungus and gum disease

but have no sign i know of of anything like candida overgrowth or digestive

complaints.

i've read some interesting explanations about why CS doesn't kill off the

good gut flora but can't reiterate them, sorry. same with MMS, however i

believe MMS is more likely to kill the good guys after awhile... but that's

just my vague gut impression.

i know i spent a lot of time for about a year looking for significant

downsides to CS and just couldn't find any. there's a handful of pissed off

smurfs out there who have only themselves to blame for turning blue, but

they're very rare and terminally dumb.

best good luck with whatever else you try.

> [ ] Colloidal Silver

> >

> > Date: Wednesday, October 29, 2008, 7:33 AM

> >

> >

> >

> >

> >

> >

> > How would you use the colloidal silver in children who possibly

> have

> > lyme? Including 14m old, very small babies?

> >

> > Thank you, Michele

> >

>

>

>

> ------------------------------------

>

>

Marketing? Sir, I am just trying to give guidance based on my clinical experience. Please let me know where you are getting the idea that I am marketing so that I may change it. If you are referring to the line below, that is for my patients to get additional educational information. I am a bit offended.

My website, Functional Medicine Video Blogs, and testimonials will help with other questions you may have.

To your Health,

If this email contains Personal Health Information, it is HIGHLY CONFIDENTIAL. It is intended for the exclusive use of the

addressee. It is to be used only as an aid to provide specific healthcare services to this patient. Any other use is a

On Wed, Oct 29, 2008 at 6:01 PM, Simon <tanstaafl@...> wrote:

> I would give 4 tbls of 10-20ppm sliver sol (Professional made, NOT homemade)

Is this a commercial marketing list?

(Properly) Home-made CS is just as good as 98% of the commercially

available brands, and the ones that may be better are only a little

better, and not worth the extra money.

Its much more convenient to be able to make your own too (don't have to

worry about running out)...

Ive dealt with overgrowth of bad bacteria before .What worked best for me was using the CS whether it wiped out the good with the bad, I dont know because I also seeded the intestines at the same time with a good probiotic.Whatever went on inside worked.

Wilkins

From: special6mom <hugs4Him99@...>Subject: [ ] Re: Colloidal Silver Date: Wednesday, October 29, 2008, 9:02 PM

I had a consult with her doctor today, & we wont' be using CS. He said it kills the good stuff along with the bad, so doesn't recommend. She has an overgrowth of bad bacteria & not enough good, so we'll be using some naturals to treat her.Thanks, Michele> > From: special6mom <hugs4Him99@ ...>> Subject: [miracle_mineral_ supplement] Colloidal Silver> miracle_mineral_ supplement> Date: Wednesday, October 29, 2008, 7:33 AM> > > > > > > How would you use the colloidal silver in children who possibly have > lyme?

Including 14m old, very small babies?> > Thank you, Michele>

I concur. I've been using CS silver for years and it does not seem to kill the good bacteria. I am careful not to take probiotics with it, but just as a precaution.

MMS on the other hand, not so good for good bacteria.

-- [ ] Colloidal Silver

> >

> > Date: Wednesday, October 29, 2008, 7:33 AM

> >

> >

> >

> >

> >

> >

> > How would you use the colloidal silver in children who possibly

> have

> > lyme? Including 14m old, very small babies?

> >

> > Thank you, Michele

> >

>

>

>

> ------------------------------------

>

>

....exactly. taking in probiotics are good. aside from gut flora i don't know anything about the roles of good bugs in the body. there probably are such things... but there's lots of folks doing CS daily for over a decade with nothing but benefits from it.

[miracle_mineral_ supplement] Colloidal Silver> miracle_mineral_ supplement> Date: Wednesday, October 29, 2008, 7:33 AM> > > > > > > How would you use the colloidal silver in children who possibly have > lyme? Including 14m old, very small babies?> > Thank you, Michele>

everone need to take a probiotic anyway.

abx kill the good gut flora in 24 hr.

roger

From: special6mom <hugs4Him99@...>Subject: [ ] Re: Colloidal Silver Date: Wednesday, October 29, 2008, 8:02 PM

I had a consult with her doctor today, & we wont' be using CS. He said it kills the good stuff along with the bad, so doesn't recommend. She has an overgrowth of bad bacteria & not enough good, so we'll be using some naturals to treat her.Thanks, Michele> > From: special6mom <hugs4Him99@ ...>> Subject: [miracle_mineral_ supplement] Colloidal Silver> miracle_mineral_ supplement> Date: Wednesday, October 29, 2008, 7:33 AM> > > > > > > How would you use the colloidal silver in children who possibly have > lyme?

Including 14m old, very small babies?> > Thank you, Michele>

> Marketing? Sir, I am just trying to give guidance based on my

> clinical experience.

Ok, I didn't even bother to go to your links, so my apologies for

accusing you of directly marketing something.

Denigrating something that is extremely inexpensive and easy to make at

home (like CS), and recommending someone pay big bucks for something

that is generally no better - and sometimes far WEAKER - is one of my

hot buttons.

The guy who turned blue made his colloidal silver WRONG!

He put salt in it, which made silver chloride.

You use distilled water and pure silver electrodes. NO SALTS OF ANY KIND!

He's scaring people who don't know the facts.

Sharon

He lived in Oregon apparently, where i live.

I will find a pic of the woman who turned blue. I think for a yougn woman its even more devastating. He even said it didnt bother him so much, Anyway, I did read about people who uses store bought stuff.

From: L Sharon Gray <perragrande@...>Subject: [ ] Colloidal Silver"MiracleMineral Supplement group" < >Date: Friday, October 31, 2008, 11:57 AM

Sharon

THANK YOU!!!

[mailto: ] On Behalf Of L

Sharon Gray

Sent: Friday, October 31, 2008 11:58 AM

MiracleMineral Supplement group

Subject: [ ] Colloidal Silver

You use distilled water and pure silver electrodes. NO SALTS OF

ANY KIND!

Sharon

Not only was his silver sol wrong, but he was also taking huge doses for many years. He also had no direction from a doctor that was familiar with silver sol's. I always make it clear with my patients that no matter if it's " natural medicine " or " pharmaceutical medicine " , they should not self medicate. It is not a good idea.

My website, Functional Medicine Video Blogs, and testimonials will help with other questions you may have.

To your Health,

On Fri, Oct 31, 2008 at 1:57 PM, L Sharon Gray <perragrande@...> wrote:

Sharon

im self medicating because i have no choice. i always worry about what i am doing. i am completely broke from seeing so many docs that couldnt help me. my life savings i wanted to put towards a house are gone and i have nothing to show for it but still being sick.

if a doctor could show me just ONE sjogrens patient they have treated successfully i would see them and get a 3rd job to pay it. but so far no one has helped me, just taken my money.

Sharon

Hello Vicki and Dr BradyI have been self-medicating for years, not just myself but others have taken my advice and have had remarkable results. I am still here and so are they.I don't see what is wrong with self-medication with naturalproducts. Almost all of them, if they don't help you, won't hurt you and often they will be good for your body in someway or another. I do think it is good to study about the products and their ingredients so that you know a bit about what you are doing. Try to keep from overdoing anything. You can overdo anything ...even water. This guy with the CS problemobviously took too much. What

happened to him happens so rarely, it is nothing to be concerned about.If it is important to you, find out what he did wrong and then do NOT repeat it. Easy :)) There are alwaysgoing to be some who think if it a bit helps then morewill help even more so. If you want to try a bit morein some cases, it should be ok as long as you don't keep it up for too long. But a lot more can be toxic in just about anything you can think of, even raw or cooked vegs.There is a saying, "A person who has himself for a lawyer, has a fool for a lawyer." Well, do you knowwho said that? Yep, a lawyer. Doctors like doingbusiness, too and may tell you in not so many wordsthat someone who medicates themselves has a foolfor a doctor. When I have been medicated by doctors, I have not done anywhere near so well aswhen I took care of it

myself.Have a great, happy and thankful day ....everyday!Helen From: Vicki <genuinelysweet2002@...> Sent: Monday, November 3, 2008 11:43:12 PMSubject: Re: [ ] Colloidal Silver

im self medicating because i have no choice. i always worry about what i am doing. i am completely broke from seeing so many docs that couldnt help me. my life savings i wanted to put towards a house are gone and i have nothing to show for it but still being sick.

if a doctor could show me just ONE sjogrens patient they have treated successfully i would see them and get a 3rd job to pay it. but so far no one has helped me, just taken my money.

Sharon

On 11/4/2008, Vicki (genuinelysweet2002@...) wrote:

> I always make it clear with my patients that no matter if it's

> " natural medicine " or " pharmaceutical medicine " , they should not self

> medicate. It is not a good idea.

Give me a break. Such holier-than-thou attitudes are what got people

into trouble/sick in the first place (relying on someone else's

judgement rather than their own)...

People need to do the exact OPPOSITE of what you said above...

They need to TAKE RESPONSIBILITY for their own lives, INCLUDING their

health, if they want to get well... of course, they also need a

willingness to listen to others and to try new things, but most

importantly, the common sense to do so in a slow and deliberate manner.

In other words, don't just dive in and try anything and everything that

you read about on the net the first time you read about it. Be

discerning. Join discussion groups about a protocol and learn about it

BEFORE you try it.

And never forget - Google is the most powerful tool ever invented that

can be used for healing (and many other things). Learn how to use it.

The key to using google successfully is learning how to think of and use

the right keywords. Learn how to use the 'operators' that you can use

and WHEN to use them:

http://www.googleguide.com/category/query-input/

The GoogleGuide is one of the first things I point people to who are new

to the internet (like Grandma)...

....from my web reading on sjogren's i've seen that conventional medicine has

nothing to offer but some management of symptoms.

Re: [ ] Colloidal Silver

im self medicating because i have no choice. i always worry about what i am

doing. i am completely broke from seeing so many docs that couldnt help me.

my life savings i wanted to put towards a house are gone and i have nothing

to show for it but still being sick.

if a doctor could show me just ONE sjogrens patient they have treated

successfully i would see them and get a 3rd job to pay it. but so far no one

has helped me, just taken my money.