RemedySpot.com

Re: another group? & Hair Loss

Rate this topic

Guest guest

, why did you ask if MMS caused someone hair loss? Did it happen to you?

Has it happened to anyone else?

From: susan <ssiegel5@...>Subject: Re: [ ] another group? Date: Monday, November 3, 2008, 10:55 AM

I have had hair loss off/on for years. Mine is a combination of yeast and heavy metals. My homeopath recommended cell salts. They worked great! No more hair falling out!

Hylands makes a combination of 12 cell salts product called Bioplasma. Cell salts support your hair, skin, nails ,bones, and tissues of your body to bring balance.

They are considered essential to our body's health. They are very cheap. Worth a try!

-- RE: [miracle_mineral_ supplement] another group?

CMV is Cytomegalovirus, a type of Herpes virus I think. I guess many people have it but its dormant so doesnt bother them. I tested positive for it too. I tested positive for lots of things. MMS is suppose to work on viruses which antibiotics does not. I dont know if bacteria or viruses are my problem or even fungi. Because I tested positive for viruses and mycoplasmas which I assume are a type of bacteria.

Thanks for answering this question because I too was wanting to know. I have a little trouble with low dose MMS and no food so high dose no food would be so bad for me. I too will eat toast half hour before. What I was doing was eating a little *with* the MMS for fear of more nausea than I already live with, which is what I did with the antibiotics.

>>>

Vicki,

It was my post that was responding to about hair loss. It was her opinion that my loss may be caused by MMS....I was very clear in my response that it is not the causal factor...please don't add this worry to your list. Do take care to read all of an ongoing message/post...you may be causing yourself unneeded concern and stress doesn't do anyone's health any good. I wish you the best....

From: Vicki <genuinelysweet2002@...> Sent: Tuesday, November 4, 2008 2:46:02 AMSubject: Re: [ ] another group? & Hair Loss

From: susan <ssiegel5@...>Subject: Re: [ ] another group? Date: Monday, November 3, 2008, 10:55 AM

I have had hair loss off/on for years. Mine is a combination of yeast and heavy metals. My homeopath recommended cell salts. They worked great! No more hair falling out!

Hylands makes a combination of 12 cell salts product called Bioplasma. Cell salts support your hair, skin, nails ,bones, and tissues of your body to bring balance.

They are considered essential to our body's health. They are very cheap. Worth a try!

CMV is Cytomegalovirus, a type of Herpes virus I think. I guess many people have it but its dormant so doesnt bother them. I tested positive for it too. I tested positive for lots of things. MMS is suppose to work on viruses which antibiotics does not. I dont know if bacteria or viruses are my problem or even fungi. Because I tested positive for viruses and mycoplasmas which I assume are a type of bacteria.

Thanks for answering this question because I too was wanting to know. I have a little trouble with low dose MMS and no food so high dose no food would be so bad for me. I too will eat toast half hour before. What I was doing was eating a little *with* the MMS for fear of more nausea than I already live with, which is what I did with the antibiotics.

>>>

yes thank you i already knew that you didnt have hair loss from MMS, i read your message first as it was on top. i did in fact read all the messages before replying, but i was asking if *she* experienced it since she brought it up, or someone else she knew.

From: susan <ssiegel5verizon (DOT) net>Subject: Re: [miracle_mineral_ supplement] another group?miracle_mineral_ supplementDate: Monday, November 3, 2008, 10:55 AM

>>>

Yes I have had hair loss off and on for several years concurrent with scalp itching. Got in under control before beginning MMS. Figured out it was yeast and heavy metal related.

After going to about 10-12 drops of MMS, it all started again. This is why I tell people to please use lots of good probiotics while on MMS.

It does kill the good bacteria. Not as severely as antbx, but in high doses it can affect your good flora. If you begin to experience these yeast symptoms after having been on MMS a while,

I would suggest stopping to rebuild the good bacteria before beginning again.

Just my 2 cents.

-- Re: [ ] another group? & Hair Loss

>>>