RemedySpot.com

Re: another group? MMS & Aids

Rate this topic

Guest guest

But *who* specifically has MMS cured of Aids?

From: Lofgren <rlofgre1@...>Subject: Re: [ ] another group? Date: Sunday, November 2, 2008, 5:58 PM

Anything-that will take-out AIDS will work its magic on any known pathogen...

(So-far, but who-can-say what Lab-designed goodies are on their Merry Way?)

I have some-other commentary, but REALLY don't like my name all-over the internet...

Isn't there an easy-way to post under a pen-name?

I switched identities in OE6, but it's a total pain, and difficult... .

The "Free Book" from Humble detailing his experiences in Africa is-all-I-know...

Common-sense dictates-that malaria wouldn't be-subject to-cure in an AIDS sufferer, of-which there-were-many, unless the cure effectively eliminated ALL major pathogens.

The book specifically-mentions AIDS cases resolved also.

They supposedly documented over 75,000 malaria cases cured, with many-more undocumented, but completely-cured none-the-less.

My burning question-is how an individual could POSSIBLY live-through the massive Herx reactions when eliminating large parasites (various nematodes), and deadly blood-borne diseases like malaria and AIDS simultaneously...

Keep-in-mind these were treated quickly, with two sessions of 15-drops....

With my stomach outside my body from violent heaving, I think I'd pray to-keep the diseases!!

In-any-case, we Westerners don't-know-such SERIOUS Herxing!

JH has been involved (per his writing) in some pretty impressive trials in africa. whether the results qualify for the "cure" term is probably unknown at this time. JH also claims better results against hep-c than i or others on these lists have experienced ... MMS does at least a pretty good job of managing it to the extent of being symptom free.

Re: [ ] another group? Date: Sunday, November 2, 2008, 5:58 PM

Anything-that will take-out AIDS will work its magic on any known pathogen...

(So-far, but who-can-say what Lab-designed goodies are on their Merry Way?)

I have some-other commentary, but REALLY don't like my name all-over the internet...

Isn't there an easy-way to post under a pen-name?

I switched identities in OE6, but it's a total pain, and difficult... .

, you're scaring me. I'm just getting started and I hate-hate-HATE vomiting, I want to avoid it at all costs.How much was your dosage which caused the vomiting? Was it a one time thing? Were you able to do anything to make it better, like taking vitamin C?

I started Saturday with a half drop in the morning and a half drop in the evening, felt fine. Sunday I took a full drop in the morning, felt fine, but about 4 hours later I felt crappy -- very weak, heart racing, somewhat nauseous. I may stick with half a drop for a while...

AlanOn Sun, Nov 2, 2008 at 10:57 PM, Lofgren <rlofgre1@...> wrote:

With my stomach outside my body from violent heaving, I think I'd pray to-keep the diseases!!

-- Alan (alanmjones@...)

Alan -

I don't want to appear callous, but read my post again about JH in AFRICA please...

These were AFRICANS who had AIDS, malaria, nematodes, etc. Not about me at-all!

People are having all-manner of misunderstandings here, and I believe it's because most-of-us are sick, and can't interpret what's posted properly...

If-you have the aforementioned diseases, you have every-right to-be scared.

....baking soda in water is supposed to neutralize the MMS overdose and stop the cramps, diarrhea, & vomiting quickly.

i believe C maybe also, but it's adding more acid into the tank... C will neutralize the effectiveness of MMS but i don't recall if it'll put the brakes on the miserable results of overdosing. but baking soda sure will.

-----Original Message-----From: [mailto: ]On Behalf Of Alan Sent: Monday, November 03, 2008 10:45 AM Subject: Re: [ ] another group? MMS & Aids, you're scaring me. I'm just getting started and I hate-hate-HATE vomiting, I want to avoid it at all costs.How much was your dosage which caused the vomiting? Was it a one time thing? Were you able to do anything to make it better, like taking vitamin C?I started Saturday with a half drop in the morning and a half drop in the evening, felt fine. Sunday I took a full drop in the morning, felt fine, but about 4 hours later I felt crappy -- very weak, heart racing, somewhat nauseous. I may stick with half a drop for a while...Alan

On Sun, Nov 2, 2008 at 10:57 PM, Lofgren <rlofgre1@...> wrote:

With my stomach outside my body from violent heaving, I think I'd pray to-keep the diseases!!-- Alan (alanmjones@...)

Bob, thanks for the tip. Any suggested quantities of the baking soda and C? Seems like if you're vomiting and you drink some BS and/or C it'll likely come right back up before it can help?

On Mon, Nov 3, 2008 at 10:17 AM, bob Larson <bobList@...> wrote:

....baking soda in water is supposed to neutralize the MMS overdose and stop the cramps, diarrhea, & vomiting quickly.

i believe C maybe also, but it's adding more acid into the tank... C will neutralize the effectiveness of MMS but i don't recall if it'll put the brakes on the miserable results of overdosing. but baking soda sure will.-- Alan (alanmjones@...)