RemedySpot.com

RE: another group?

Rate this topic

Guest guest

....have you read jim humble's books, or at least the freebie first one?

getting that much together answers a lot of questions and members here, or

at least i, pretty much expect people should do the work to read up so we

don't have to re-write the same things endlessly.

if it's a matter of needing clarification of something not understood or

forgotten from the book, or going beyond it, that's all fine and good.

what is the question you didn't get answered adequately?

this, and MDI_news groups are the only groups i know focusing on MMS. and

the MDI_news has fallen pretty quiet for quite awhile.

> [ ] another group?

>

>

> Hi...have been active in this group for a little while. Am wondering

> if there is another group that perhaps focuses more on MMS....seems the

> current discussions center around many topics other than MMS. I am

> relatively new to this protocol and had hoped to learn more about

> it...had posted a question with little response...so, if there's a

> better forum for we " newbies " would love to learn of it. thanks

>

>

> ------------------------------------

>

>

Hi Bob....thanks for your response. Yes, have read the first book, and more than a dozen hours spent looking a various web sites to try to glean additional info. My question deals with whether I should take this stuff with food or not....I can only tolerate 4-5 drops on an empty stomach whereas I can go much higher with food in my stomach. The one person who responded, and most of what I have read, pretty much said do what you want....so....as I am truly hoping this protocol can once and for all tackle my CMV, I am really trying to do this properly and generate good results. (The CMV has currently settled in my scalp and I am loosing my hair...not lovely!) I also asked if anyone had had any experience with CMV...I did find one reference in the

archives....not a whole lot of info at that particular posting. I have read your posts and you very informed, I would welcome your insight.

Thanks. judi

From: bob Larson <bobList@...> Sent: Sunday, November 2, 2008 8:02:14 PMSubject: RE: [ ] another group?

....have you read jim humble's books, or at least the freebie first one?getting that much together answers a lot of questions and members here, orat least i, pretty much expect people should do the work to read up so wedon't have to re-write the same things endlessly.if it's a matter of needing clarification of something not understood orforgotten from the book, or going beyond it, that's all fine and good.what is the question you didn't get answered adequately?this, and MDI_news groups are the only groups i know focusing on MMS. andthe MDI_news has fallen pretty quiet for quite awhile.> [miracle_mineral_ supplement] another group?>>> Hi...have been active in this group for a little while. Am wondering> if there is another group that perhaps focuses more on MMS....seems the> current discussions center around many topics other than MMS. I am> relatively new to this protocol and had hoped to learn more about> it...had posted a question with little response...so, if there's a> better forum for we "newbies" would love to learn of it.

thanks>>> ------------ --------- --------- ------>>

i don't know what CMV is, so i can't help you there. seems like i should, but i have CRS a lot.

the more food you have in your stomach when you take the MMS the more MMS will be spent/wasted attacking - reacting with - oxidizing - it, destroying nutrients and getting you nowhere.

but taking it on an empty stomach is a bit more than many if not most people can handle over & over again. i found that a half slice of whole grain bread about 15-30 min before MMS works best for me. some folks like toast. basically, it seems to be best to protect the stomach by having a small amount of something in there, and certainly best that whatever it is is NOT a vit C or other anti-oxidant containing food.

speaking of food, i gotta make some so i can sit down in front of Dexter in a little while... and fill caps until i go crosseyed and fall into bed.

cheers

[miracle_mineral_ supplement] another group?>>> Hi...have been active in this group for a little while. Am wondering> if there is another group that perhaps focuses more on MMS....seems the> current discussions center around many topics other than MMS. I am> relatively new to this protocol and had hoped to learn more about> it...had posted a question with little response...so, if there's a> better forum for we "newbies" would love to learn of it. thanks>>> ------------ --------- --------- ------>>

thanks bob, will give that a try....CMV is cytomegalo virus.....nasty critter....my healer calls it a "stealth virus"....if you don't know what it is, you've not had to deal with it in your own universe....be glad! bon appetit! judi

From: bob Larson <bobList@...> Sent: Sunday, November 2, 2008 8:27:28 PMSubject: RE: [ ] another group?

i don't know what CMV is, so i can't help you there. seems like i should, but i have CRS a lot.

the more food you have in your stomach when you take the MMS the more MMS will be spent/wasted attacking - reacting with - oxidizing - it, destroying nutrients and getting you nowhere.

but taking it on an empty stomach is a bit more than many if not most people can handle over & over again. i found that a half slice of whole grain bread about 15-30 min before MMS works best for me. some folks like toast. basically, it seems to be best to protect the stomach by having a small amount of something in there, and certainly best that whatever it is is NOT a vit C or other anti-oxidant containing food.

speaking of food, i gotta make some so i can sit down in front of Dexter in a little while... and fill caps until i go crosseyed and fall into bed.

cheers

[miracle_mineral_ supplement] another group?>>> Hi...have been active in this group for a little while. Am wondering> if there is another group that perhaps focuses more on MMS....seems the> current discussions center around many topics other than MMS. I am> relatively new to this protocol and had hoped to learn more about> it...had posted a question with little response...so, if there's a> better forum for we "newbies" would love to learn of it.

CMV is Cytomegalovirus, a type of Herpes virus I think. I guess many people have it but its dormant so doesnt bother them. I tested positive for it too. I tested positive for lots of things. MMS is suppose to work on viruses which antibiotics does not. I dont know if bacteria or viruses are my problem or even fungi. Because I tested positive for viruses and mycoplasmas which I assume are a type of bacteria.

Thanks for answering this question because I too was wanting to know. I have a little trouble with low dose MMS and no food so high dose no food would be so bad for me. I too will eat toast half hour before. What I was doing was eating a little *with* the MMS for fear of more nausea than I already live with, which is what I did with the antibiotics.

From: bob Larson <bobList@...>Subject: RE: [ ] another group? Date: Sunday, November 2, 2008, 5:27 PM

cheers

[miracle_mineral_ supplement] another group?>>> Hi...have been active in this group for a little while. Am wondering> if there is another group that perhaps focuses more on MMS....seems the> current discussions center around many topics other than MMS. I am> relatively new to this protocol and had hoped to learn more about> it...had posted a question with little response...so, if there's a> better forum for we "newbies" would love to learn of it. thanks>>> ------------ --------- --------- ------>>

i'm glad, that's for sure. hep-C is plenty for me.

Anything-that will take-out AIDS will work its magic on any known pathogen...

(So-far, but who-can-say what Lab-designed goodies are on their Merry Way?)

I have some-other commentary, but REALLY don't like my name all-over the internet...

Isn't there an easy-way to post under a pen-name?

I switched identities in OE6, but it's a total pain, and difficult....

.....to post under another name, you can create another email account under any name you choose and then sign up for the web group using that identity....gmail is free as is ....just a thought....thanks for your thoughts on CMV....judi

From: Lofgren <rlofgre1@...> Sent: Sunday, November 2, 2008 8:58:25 PMSubject: Re: [ ] another group?

Anything-that will take-out AIDS will work its magic on any known pathogen...

(So-far, but who-can-say what Lab-designed goodies are on their Merry Way?)

I have some-other commentary, but REALLY don't like my name all-over the internet...

Isn't there an easy-way to post under a pen-name?

I switched identities in OE6, but it's a total pain, and difficult... .

Thanks for the tip - will-do...

The Chlorine molecule is hard-to-beat...

Many's the day I would look-at our Clorox bottle in the laundry, wishing it compatible for consumption.

HiJust a thought....If this forum was strictly sticking to MMS, the postswould become less and less because so much hasalready been said. I see nothing wrong with veeringoff subject once in a while. This may not be helpfulto newbies but there are the archives and everythinghas been discussed. If I were wanting more specificinformation about MMS, the first place I would headis to the archives because often the first posts are filled with information. Then if you have questionsyou can still post them. It just doesn't seem fair that people should keep answering the same questionsover and over again when they have already been answered before. I suggest just reading 100 or 200 posts in the

archivesper day, starting at the beginning. I know you will beglad you did.Helen From: blueyes5724 <blueyes5724@...> Sent: Sunday, November 2, 2008 4:44:23 PMSubject: [ ] another group?

Hi...have been active in this group for a little while. Am wondering

if there is another group that perhaps focuses more on MMS....seems the

current discussions center around many topics other than MMS. I am

relatively new to this protocol and had hoped to learn more about

it...had posted a question with little response...so, if there's a

better forum for we "newbies" would love to learn of it. thanks

What is CMV?

-- [miracle_mineral_ supplement] another group?>>> Hi...have been active in this group for a little while. Am wondering> if there is another group that perhaps focuses more on MMS....seems the> current discussions center around many topics other than MMS. I am> relatively new to this protocol and had hoped to learn more about> it...had posted a question with little response...so, if there's a> better forum for we "newbies" would love to learn of it. thanks>>> ------------ --------- --------- ------>>

Just looked it up and it says that 50 -85% of all people have this. So it is as common as herpes simplex 1. It doesn't seem to be nefarious and shouldn't cause you tons of problems. But the symptoms they list are also the same for lyme disease. If you have these symptoms for extended periods of time I would look into lyme disease or its coinfections as culprits rather than CMV.

-- [miracle_mineral_ supplement] another group?>>> Hi...have been active in this group for a little while. Am wondering> if there is another group that perhaps focuses more on MMS....seems the> current discussions center around many topics other than MMS. I am> relatively new to this protocol and had hoped to learn more about> it...had posted a question with little response...so, if there's a> better forum for we "newbies" would love to learn of it. thanks>>> ------------ --------- --------- ------>>

Did your hair start falling out after you began MMS? Do you have an itchy scalp with it?

-- RE: [ ] another group?

CMV is Cytomegalovirus, a type of Herpes virus I think. I guess many people have it but its dormant so doesnt bother them. I tested positive for it too. I tested positive for lots of things. MMS is suppose to work on viruses which antibiotics does not. I dont know if bacteria or viruses are my problem or even fungi. Because I tested positive for viruses and mycoplasmas which I assume are a type of bacteria.

Thanks for answering this question because I too was wanting to know. I have a little trouble with low dose MMS and no food so high dose no food would be so bad for me. I too will eat toast half hour before. What I was doing was eating a little *with* the MMS for fear of more nausea than I already live with, which is what I did with the antibiotics.

>>>

CMV is cytomegalo virus....not a fun critter to deal with....possibly in the herpes family...it seems to have the ability to morph...I imagine that there is plenty of info out there should you decide to research it. Hoping this stuff will kick it once and for all.....have noticed a lessening of hair loss which is my latest symptom....therefore would seem safe to assume that my level is probably dropping. Will let the group know if I have definative results. j

From: susan <ssiegel5@...> Sent: Monday, November 3, 2008 1:07:02 PMSubject: Re: [ ] another group?

What is CMV?

-- [miracle_mineral_ supplement] another group?>>> Hi...have been active in this group for a little while. Am wondering> if there is another group that perhaps focuses more on MMS....seems the> current discussions center around many topics other than MMS. I am> relatively new to this protocol and had hoped to learn more about> it...had posted a question with little response...so, if there's a> better forum for we "newbies" would love to learn of it.

No, hair loss began some time ago....MMS was added to the arsenal about 2 weeks ago....have had some tolerance issues, but am confident that I have gotten to a dose I can stand and will begin to increase VERY slowly....hair loss increased when I took a hiatus to settle my system before restarting.

From: susan <ssiegel5@...> Sent: Monday, November 3, 2008 1:14:34 PMSubject: RE: [ ] another group?

Did your hair start falling out after you began MMS? Do you have an itchy scalp with it?

-- RE: [miracle_mineral_ supplement] another group?

>>>

I have had hair loss off/on for years. Mine is a combination of yeast and heavy metals. My homeopath recommended cell salts. They worked great! No more hair falling out!

Hylands makes a combination of 12 cell salts product called Bioplasma. Cell salts support your hair, skin, nails ,bones, and tissues of your body to bring balance.

They are considered essential to our body's health. They are very cheap. Worth a try!

-- RE: [miracle_mineral_ supplement] another group?

>>>

....CMV & being a virus, given the exc success people have with CS against

all forms of herpes virus and others, i of course would use CS. it's wide

spectrum enough, helpful in so many ways against so many things, that i

would and do always go for it. blah blah blah CS for the infested

masses..... just what is there worth trusting in universal health care if it

were available? well, trauma and critical care for sure... but then what to

do about the drug resistant bugs picked up in the hospital? CS!

if there was a universal CS symbol i'd have it on my car bumper for sure.

[miracle_mineral_ supplement] another group?

>

>

> Hi...have been active in this group for a little while. Am wondering

> if there is another group that perhaps focuses more on MMS....seems the

> current discussions center around many topics other than MMS. I am

> relatively new to this protocol and had hoped to learn more about

> it...had posted a question with little response...so, if there's a

> better forum for we " newbies " would love to learn of it. thanks

>

>

> ------------ --------- --------- ------

>

>

Bob have you taken MMS? If so, how was your experience?

Seems like there is more talk of CS than MMS on this board.

Bob are you the board owner?

From: bob Larson <bobList@...>Subject: RE: [ ] another group? Date: Monday, November 3, 2008, 12:25 PM

....CMV & being a virus, given the exc success people have with CS againstall forms of herpes virus and others, i of course would use CS. it's widespectrum enough, helpful in so many ways against so many things, that iwould and do always go for it. blah blah blah CS for the infestedmasses..... just what is there worth trusting in universal health care if itwere available? well, trauma and critical care for sure... but then what todo about the drug resistant bugs picked up in the hospital? CS!if there was a universal CS symbol i'd have it on my car bumper for sure. [miracle_mineral_ supplement] another group?>>> Hi...have been active in this group for a little while. Am wondering> if there is another group that perhaps focuses more on MMS....seems the> current discussions center around many topics other than MMS. I am> relatively new to this protocol and had hoped to learn more about> it...had posted a question with little response...so, if there's a> better forum for we "newbies" would love to learn of it. thanks>>> ------------ --------- --------- ------>>

On 11/4/2008, Vicki (genuinelysweet2002@...) wrote:

> Seems like there is more talk of CS than MMS on this board.

Vicki...

If you have questions about MMS, just ask them.

The reason there is not much talk about it is it was all talked out a

long time ago.

someone else suggested to go back and read the archioves... that is what

you should do, as that will probably answer all of your questions -

including the one about why there seems to be more discussion of CS than

MMS...

yes, it's been quite clear from my recent posts that i've tried MMS rather

extensively, and i've given my conclusions based on my experience pretty

clearly. by searching the lists' archives you can see any members posts

grouped in chronological order.

no, i'm not the list owner or a moderator. i've been here since it started

though. this list started after the first MMS focused list started going

downhill.

in order to be able to trim all the baggage from this post i've had to

convert it to plain text. some html/rtf posts are trimmable, some aren't

.... i can't account for the difference... plain text is GOOD (compact, fast

downloads and internet travel, and trimmed posts don't bloat the digest

format)

RE: [ ] another group?

Bob have you taken MMS? If so, how was your experience?

Seems like there is more talk of CS than MMS on this board.

Bob are you the board owner?