RemedySpot.com

Re: URI foods - taste and how to chose

Rate this topic

Guest guest

I am putting links up here in case you need themto be convenient. There is no obligation of anykind.www.uriinternational.com/raworganicfoodswww.miracle2network.com/rejuvenateHello Are you asking me about the URI foods?I will assume you are and try to answeryour question about how to choose themand also how they taste.If I could only afford one of the food productsand if I was overweight, I would choose TheFeast Super-Charged. If I was not overweightI would pick The Feast (not super-charged). Both are very tasty. It almost tastes like grape juice but a bit different.I think it is important to have as much greensas possible so this is what I do. I buy the Complete Food (Original), the Feast Super-Charged, and the Barley Pure. I mix them together as follows: 1/2 can of Complete Food 1 full 300mg can of The Feast Super-Charged 1/2

can of Barley Pure.I store them on the kitchen counter - not the fridge. They can be stored in the fridgebut then you cannot open the can until itis room temperature otherwise condensationwill form and could cause mold to grow. These products are very pure and containno

preservatives. Also they are in their rawstate. This means a bit of care needs to betaken as they could go bad if the powder gets damp. If the powder is kept dry theycan sit on the counter for weeks without anyproblem. If you wish, you could keep someof the powder on the counter and store therest in the fridge but remember not to openthe lid until you are sure the container and the contents are room temperature. I mention this now because I might forget if you order them.Also do not use metal spoons as these foodscontain a electrical charge you want and ifyou use metal in the powder or the drink it will conduct the electrons away and you don'twant to lose them.I also buy the Mineral Pure. It is a liquid withabout 78 different minerals. It helps one to sleep better

and avoid panic attacks, etc.Once I make the powder and mix it well, I makemyself a drink as follows:I put the following into a small mayonnaise jarwith a plastic lid..... 1/2 to 1 cup of water (a little bit warm) 1 scoopful of the powder (as above) 1 Tablespoon of the Mineral Pure 1 Tablespoon of the Miracle 2 Neutralizer 1 Teaspoon of Organic Apple Cider VinegarCover it and shake well. Drink it with a strawif preferred. I use the Miracle 2 Neutralizer from LM2because it is cheaper than the Crystal ClearNeutralizer that URI sells which are both thesame products. www.miracle2network.com/rejuvenateThis has a surficant that helps the nutrients to get into the cells more easily. This is optional.The Organic Apple

Cider Vinegar for a sweet and

sour taste and because it is so very good for you. It is optional, too.This drink is very alkaline-forming not to mention nutrious.I take just 1, sometimes 2 scoops of the powder per day. I would take it 2 or 3 perday if I could afford it.I chose the URI products that I did because I was looking for green foodsand other vegetables, too. When I can afford it I hope I can buy more of these.Other foods that are beneficial are the Food and Fiber - You could live on this and the Complete Food or the Feast. These would make good survival foods, too. This one tastes good added to the drink above. Sweet Careet - This has a quite a nice taste all by itself and tastes almost like carrot juice. It's a good source of vegetable calcium. Vegetein - This is a yummy, yummy vegetarian protein and gives a nice flavor to add to any other of the URI foods that you might add it to ...or drink alone. Multi Meal - A meal replacement. I have not tried this one yet. Beyond Berries - mostly fruit. It must taste good from the sound of the name but I have not tried it yet. It is supposed to be very healthful, too.Most of these are sweetened with Stevia. I donot like too much sweetness so I do not usethe Orange-flavored Complete Food but youcould use it instead of the Original flavor. If youadd more water, that would make it less sweet.I think I have thought of everything. It sure islong enough. Sorry about that.Helen604-420-1544

Thanks for all the information. The fact that these products are raw is very compelling to me. I think I will try them out.

-- Re: [ ] URI foods - taste and how to chose

I am putting links up here in case you need themto be convenient. There is no obligation of anykind.www.uriinternational.com/raworganicfoodswww.miracle2network.com/rejuvenateHello Are you asking me about the URI foods?I will assume you are and try to answeryour question about how to choose themand also how they taste.If I could only afford one of the food productsand if I was overweight, I would choose TheFeast Super-Charged. If I was not overweightI would pick The Feast (not super-charged). Both are very tasty. It almost tastes like grapejuice but a bit different.I think it is important to have as much greensas possible so this is what I do. I buy the Complete Food (Original), the Feast Super-Charged, and the Barley Pure. I mix them together as follows: 1/2 can of Complete Food 1 full 300mg can of The Feast Super-Charged 1/2 can of Barley Pure.I store them on the kitchen counter - not the fridge. They can be stored in the fridgebut then you cannot open the can until itis room temperature otherwise condensationwill form and could cause mold to grow. These products are very pure and containno preservatives. Also they are in their rawstate. This means a bit of care needs to betaken as they could go bad if the powder gets damp. If the powder is kept dry theycan sit on the counter for weeks without anyproblem. If you wish, you could keep someof the powder on the counter and store therest in the fridge but remember not to openthe lid until you are sure the container and the contents are room temperature. I mention this now because I might forget if you order them.Also do not use metal spoons as these foodscontain a electrical charge you want and ifyou use metal in the powder or the drink it will conduct the electrons away and you don'twant to lose them.I also buy the Mineral Pure. It is a liquid withabout 78 different minerals. It helps one to sleep better and avoid panic attacks, etc.Once I make the powder and mix it well, I makemyself a drink as follows:I put the following into a small mayonnaise jarwith a plastic lid..... 1/2 to 1 cup of water (a little bit warm) 1 scoopful of the powder (as above) 1 Tablespoon of the Mineral Pure 1 Tablespoon of the Miracle 2 Neutralizer 1 Teaspoon of Organic Apple Cider VinegarCover it and shake well. Drink it with a strawif preferred. I use the Miracle 2 Neutralizer from LM2because it is cheaper than the Crystal ClearNeutralizer that URI sells which are both thesame products. www.miracle2network.com/rejuvenateThis has a surficant that helps the nutrients to get into the cells more easily. This is optional.The Organic Apple Cider Vinegar for a sweet and sour taste and because it is so very good for you. It is optional, too.This drink is very alkaline-forming not to mention nutrious.I take just 1, sometimes 2 scoops of the powder per day. I would take it 2 or 3 perday if I could afford it.I chose the URI products that I did because I was looking for green foodsand other vegetables, too. When I can afford it I hope I can buy more of these.Other foods that are beneficial are the Food and Fiber - You could live on this and the Complete Food or the Feast. These would make good survival foods, too. This one tastes good added to the drink above. Sweet Careet - This has a quite a nice taste all by itself and tastes almost like carrot juice. It's a good source of vegetable calcium. Vegetein - This is a yummy, yummy vegetarian protein and gives a nice flavor to add to any other of the URI foods that you might add it to ...or drink alone. Multi Meal - A meal replacement. I have not tried this one yet. Beyond Berries - mostly fruit. It must taste good from the sound of the name but I have not tried it yet. It is supposed to be very healthful, too.Most of these are sweetened with Stevia. I donot like too much sweetness so I do not usethe Orange-flavored Complete Food but youcould use it instead of the Original flavor. If youadd more water, that would make it less sweet.I think I have thought of everything. It sure islong enough. Sorry about that.Helen604-420-1544

That's great, .If you want me to call you, pleasesend your phone number to myprivate email. I have very cheaplong distance. If you don't wantme to call, it is ok. We can email.Helenzhebee@...604-420-1544 From: susan

<ssiegel5@...> Sent: Friday, November 7, 2008 5:54:03 AMSubject: Re: [ ] URI foods - taste and how to chose

Thanks for all the information. The fact that these products are raw is very compelling to me. I think I will try them out.

-- Re: [miracle_mineral_ supplement] URI foods - taste and how to chose

I am putting links up here in case you need themto be convenient. There is no obligation of anykind.www.uriinternationa l.com/raworganic foodswww.miracle2network .com/rejuvenateHello Are you asking me about the URI foods?I will assume you are and try to answeryour question about how to choose themand also how they taste.If I could only afford one of the food productsand if I was overweight, I would choose TheFeast Super-Charged. If I was not overweightI would pick The Feast (not super-charged) . Both are very tasty. It almost tastes like grapejuice but a bit different.I think it is important to have as much greensas possible so this is what I do. I buy the Complete Food (Original), the Feast Super-Charged, and the Barley Pure. I mix them together as follows: 1/2 can of Complete Food 1 full 300mg can of The Feast Super-Charged 1/2 can of Barley Pure.I store them on the kitchen counter - not the fridge. They can be stored in the fridgebut then you cannot open the can until itis room temperature otherwise condensationwill form and could cause mold to grow. These products are very pure and containno preservatives. Also they are in their rawstate. This means a bit of care needs to betaken as they could go bad if the powder gets damp. If the powder is kept dry theycan sit on the counter for weeks without anyproblem. If you wish, you could keep someof the powder on the counter and store therest in the fridge but remember not to openthe lid until you are sure the container and the contents are room temperature. I mention this now because I might forget if you order

them.Also do not use metal spoons as these foodscontain a electrical charge you want and ifyou use metal in the powder or the drink it will conduct the electrons away and you don'twant to lose them.I also buy the Mineral Pure. It is a liquid withabout 78 different minerals. It helps one to sleep better and avoid panic attacks, etc.Once I make the powder and mix it well, I makemyself a drink as follows:I put the following into a small mayonnaise jarwith a plastic lid..... 1/2 to 1 cup of water (a little bit warm) 1 scoopful of the powder (as above) 1 Tablespoon of the Mineral Pure 1 Tablespoon of the Miracle 2 Neutralizer 1 Teaspoon of Organic Apple Cider VinegarCover it and shake well. Drink it with a strawif preferred. I use the

Miracle 2 Neutralizer from LM2because it is cheaper than the Crystal ClearNeutralizer that URI sells which are both thesame products. www.miracle2network .com/rejuvenateThis has a surficant that helps the nutrients to get into the cells more easily. This is optional.The Organic Apple Cider Vinegar for a sweet and sour taste and because it is so very good for you. It is optional, too.This drink is very alkaline-forming not to mention nutrious.I take just 1, sometimes 2 scoops of the powder per day. I would take it 2 or 3 perday if I could afford it.I chose the URI products that I did because I was looking for green foodsand other vegetables, too. When I can afford it I hope I can buy more of these.Other foods that are beneficial are

the Food and Fiber - You could live on this and the Complete Food or the Feast. These would make good survival foods, too. This one tastes good added to the drink above. Sweet Careet - This has a quite a nice taste all by itself and tastes almost like carrot juice. It's a good source of vegetable calcium. Vegetein - This is a yummy, yummy

vegetarian protein and gives a nice flavor to add to any other of the URI foods that you might add it to ...or drink alone. Multi Meal - A meal replacement. I have not tried this one yet. Beyond Berries - mostly fruit. It must taste good from the sound of the name but I have not tried it yet. It is supposed to be very healthful, too.Most of these are sweetened with Stevia. I donot like too much sweetness so I do not usethe Orange-flavored Complete Food but youcould use it instead

of the Original flavor. If youadd more water, that would make it less sweet.I think I have thought of everything. It sure islong enough. Sorry about that.Helen604-420-1544