RemedySpot.com

ooopps!

Rate this topic

Guest guest

I was in a rush today, the phone rang and my daughter arrived home on the bus just as I was mixing the MMS. I don't know what I was thinking but I didn't let it activate, I just added water after adding the citric acid and drank it. Is this harmful or ineffective? Should I take another dose correctly?

Thanks,

If you want it to work you should take another correctly made dose. When you don't give it time to activate, it just doesn't do much. It will do something, but very weak response. It needs the 3 minutes.

Samala,

-------Original Message-------

I was in a rush today, the phone rang and my daughter arrived home on the bus just as I was mixing the MMS. I don't know what I was thinking but I didn't let it activate, I just added water after adding the citric acid and drank it. Is this harmful or ineffective? Should I take another dose correctly?

Thank you so much. I will repeat the dose correctly. I was just concerned that maybe it would be harmful by not activating it correctly. I feel fine but I didn't get that boost of clarity that it gives my head when done correctly.

Thank you again, I appreciate your response.

From: Gaiacita <gaiacita@...>Subject: Re: [ ] ooopps! Date: Wednesday, September 17, 2008, 6:54 PM

If you want it to work you should take another correctly made dose. When you don't give it time to activate, it just doesn't do much. It will do something, but very weak response. It needs the 3 minutes.

Samala,

-------Original Message----- --