RemedySpot.com

Re: Sjogren's & other Auto Immune Illnesse

Rate this topic

Guest guest

I have auto-immunity and have been greatlyt helped by MMS - my auto-immunity was caused by Lyme and other infectons - Infections are what I belive resp. for most auto-immunity. MMS hates infections. :o)

On Mon, Oct 27, 2008 at 1:41 AM, genuinelysweet2002 <genuinelysweet2002@...> wrote:

I have Sjogren's, Peripheral Neuropathy, unexplained dizziness, and

osteoarthritis.

I only see one person on here with Sjogrens that has taken this MMS.

I am on day 4 taking MMS.

I wondering if there are others with Sjogrens? What about others with

auto immune illnesses that can say if MMS worked for them or not?

Thanks in advance and thanks for allowing me into this group :)

ABX did help me some but stopped - also they shut down your liver and if you cant get the toxins out of the bod - you will have a resurgence of same symptoms....I have NOT relapsed when not taking MMS for months......But I dont belive these infections ever completely go away b/c they go deep in the bone and ligaments - but at that point ur basicaly symptom free....so who cares...I will use MMS periodically to keep the infections at bay and in check......ut not with teh same intensity I recommend if u do it starting slowly - very slowly.....and learn how your body responds....understand you will have herxes so you MUST detox...dont lose hope when herxing - it gets confusing - if you feel really bad STOP dosing for a week or so until you feel better....I noticed improvemnets day 1 but then I went into perma herx at higher levles and it was too much = - i did better pulsing at lower doses- that is NOT every day and loading up on anti-oxidants on off days and DETOXING - coffeee enemas have been great for me...... Just remeber to REBUILD THE BODY , get god water, no processed foods, ORganic etc.....

I tool my MMS with a little prune juice without C to mask the falvor follwed by a glass of water - when it made me nasues I ate it with a piece of toast -

On Wed, Oct 29, 2008 at 1:29 AM, genuinelysweet2002 <genuinelysweet2002@...> wrote:

Thanks for your replies. For those who have been helped by it, how

long did it take? And someone mentioned once she got off it she went

backwards. So is this to be taken for life!?!?

I still hold out hope someone with my conditions may post. Because

although RA is also an AI rheumatic disease, ppl have been helped by

antibiotics an here I am taking them a year without help for my other

AI rheumatic conditions. So thats why I seek those with my particular

ailments. Of course I also realize everyone is different but having

the same condition still is useful to kno.

I will be 33 in Feb and have been suffering daily for 2.5 years. Much

more years with the osteo but this new stuff is killing me even more.

I am 5% of the person I once was...but still work full time as I have

no choice but each day is so hard rather than living each day to the

fullest each day is a struggle.

MMS is my last hope. Nothing else has worked.

>

> You should try to get her to do the mms transdermally with dmso.

No taste,

> no stomach upset. It would especially be good applied directly to

the skin

> cancer sites.

>

>

> -- [ ] Sjogren's & other Auto

Immune

> > Illnesses

> >

> >

> > I have Sjogren's, Peripheral Neuropathy, unexplained dizziness,

and

> > osteoarthritis.

> >

> > I only see one person on here with Sjogrens that has taken this

MMS.

> >

> > I am on day 4 taking MMS.

> >

> > I wondering if there are others with Sjogrens? What about others

with

> > auto immune illnesses that can say if MMS worked for them or not?

> >

> > Thanks in advance and thanks for allowing me into this group :)

> >

> >

> > ------------------------------------

> >

> >

No. It is a physical way of interfering with the emotional energetic pathways in the body. An emotional state--say sadness--has certain pathways that allow it to flow. Using EFT interrupts that pathway and stops the sadness.

Sometimes EFT can work fast-as fast as in just a few minutes--and other times with very deep seated issues, it takes longer and many more pathways to disrupt--such as with emotional eating of comfort foods, or really painful things like having gone through child abuse, or rape. These things take a professional to help the person stop the emotional flow. But for " simple " things like food cravings, headaches, hurt feelings, etc, EFT can be very quick.

This is not really a good explanation of how EFT works--but it's probably as close as anyone is going to get, as it's not totally understood exactly HOW it works. :-) Craig, the discoverer of EFT, says it's like messing with a tv signal. He says when things are working right, you get an image on your tv screen. When there is a blockage, all you get is static--the energy doesn't flow right--and when you do EFT it opens up the energy lines and--ta da!--you get your tv image nice and clear.

You can read all about EFT, and download a free ebook on how to do it yourself on 's site, plus--I don't know if they still do it, but practitioners use to be able to put their listings on the site and offer a free 15 to 20 minute consultation. Go to

www.emofree.com That is 's site. MUCH good info there.samala,On Thu, Oct 30, 2008 at 10:22 PM, genuinelysweet2002 <genuinelysweet2002@...> wrote:

my understanding is that its just positive thinking and repeating

positive thoughts?

I love hearing good stories like that.I hope we will hear more.Helen From: Meredith W. <meredithbw@...> Sent: Monday, October 27, 2008

6:27:58 AMSubject: Re: [ ] Sjogren's & other Auto Immune Illnesse

I have auto-immunity and have been greatlyt helped by MMS - my auto-immunity was caused by Lyme and other infectons - Infections are what I belive resp. for most auto-immunity. MMS hates infections. :o)

On Mon, Oct 27, 2008 at 1:41 AM, genuinelysweet2002 <genuinelysweet2002> wrote:

I have Sjogren's, Peripheral Neuropathy, unexplained dizziness, and

osteoarthritis.

I only see one person on here with Sjogrens that has taken this MMS.

I am on day 4 taking MMS.

I wondering if there are others with Sjogrens? What about others with

auto immune illnesses that can say if MMS worked for them or not?

Thanks in advance and thanks for allowing me into this group :)