RemedySpot.com

Brucellosis - in crystalline form: A little Poison...

Rate this topic

Guest guest

BorreliaMultipleInf ectionsAndAutism @groups. com, >> Many of these infections are being dropped on humans and animals from> the air. They become generational (miasmic)... and each generation> may manifest differently. Wild animals are also sick. The immune> system is worn down, and a trauma, illness, vaccine, etc. brings the> buggers out to make us sick. I believe Lyme is passed this way - via> chemtrails. > > Look up. See your sky. > > Mycoplasmas - Neurosystemic diseases > http://www.consumer health.org/ articles/ display.cfm? ID=2000083016412 6> > Chemtrails (chemical aerial spraying) and microbes> http://www.consumer health.org/ articles/ display.cfm? ID=2000083016482 5> > *CRYSTALLINE BRUCELLOSIS In a genuine U.S. Senate Study unclassified> on February 24, 1977, the title page of this government record reports> that Merck, of the pharmaceutical company, Merck, Sharp and> Dohme (which now makes cures for diseases they at one time created),> in 1946, reported to the Secretary of War in the United States that> his researchers had produced in isolation for the first time, a> crystalline bacterial toxin extracted from brucellosis bacteria. The> bacterial toxin could be removed in crystalline form and delivered by> other vectors (in nature they are delivered within the bacteria). But> the factor that is working in the brucellosis is the

mycoplasma.> Brucellosis is a disease agent that doesn't kill people; it disables> them. But they found that if they had mycoplasma at a certain> strength, actually ten to the tenth power, it would develop into AIDS,> and the person would die from it within a reasonable period of time> because it could bypass our natural human defenses. If it was 108, the> person would manifest with chronic fatigue syndrome or fibromyalgia.> If it was 107, they would present as wasting; they wouldn't die, and> they wouldn't be disabled, but they would not be that interested in> life, they would waste away (ref. Dr. MacArthur of the Pentagon> appearing before a Congressional Committee, June 9, 1969, Department> of Defense Appropriations, p.114, 129). Most of us have never heard of> brucellosis because it largely disappeared when they began> pasteurizing milk,

which was the carrier. One salt shaker of this pure> disease n a crystalline form could sicken the entire population of> Canada. It is absolutely deadly, not in terms of killing the body, but> in terms of disabling the body. The advantage of this crystalline> disease agent is that it does not show up in blood and tissue tests> because the bacteria has disappeared and only the pure disease agent> remains. So the doctor thinks that it's all in your head.*> > > > -- In BorreliaMultipleInf ectionsAndAutism @groups. com, "Jane"> <GreenEcoBean@ > wrote:> >> > I am going to really put myself out there on this one, but thought> > that this would be the place to ask. You all seem to be bacteria savvy!> > > > I am

exploring the Lyme/mycoplasma issue with myself and my kids,> but > also was looking at another factor that happened before my kids> were> born. Now tell me if this sounds like I am reaching a bit too> far....>

I haven't seen any chemtrails here in N Central TX. for some time now and

guess what?? we got 3.3 inches of rain last night. After a looong dry spell.

Could the two be connected?

Cotton

N. Central Texas

Re:Brucellosis - in crystalline form: A little Poison...

there's always chemtrails here in NM ....so what's the solution here for this

little poison?????

Walk in Beauty

Starwoman

How funny. A MI newspaper headline just yesterday warned veterinarians about

several Brucellosis cases in dogs around the state. The " experts "  went on to

say that it was rarely transmitted to humans but went on to list those at higher

risk. Rabies has increased 300% in MI.  " Experts " are " bafffled " .

Population control is a government priority. Chem-trails is one means. Coast to

Coast AM reported  6 bacteria, 26 heavy metals, 4 molds, 7 viruses,2 cancers and

2 sedatives were isolated from chem-trails by private researchers. Not to

mention all the prescription drugs turning up in our nation's city water. A sick

population keeps BIG-PHARMA rich.

Good reasons to keep up on Dr s' protocol as well as extra ammo like MMS,

Colloidal Silver and DMSO--- and good nutrition/suppliments for immune support.

> >

> > I am going to really put myself out there on this one, but thought

> > that this would be the place to ask. You all seem to be bacteria

savvy!

> >

> > I am exploring the Lyme/mycoplasma issue with myself and my kids,

> but > also was looking at another factor that happened before my

kids

> were> born. Now tell me if this sounds like I am reaching a bit too

> far....

>