RemedySpot.com

Re: Transdermal Use of MMS

Rate this topic

Guest guest

Did he dilute it with DMSO? You cannot put it straight onto your skin! I use an Aloe based DMSO cream that has never burned my skin as I make it quite thick to buffer the MMS. With the DMSO you do not wash it off. You let it dry on the skin for about 15 minutes or until skin feels dry.

-- [ ] Transdermal Use of MMS

Hi All!

I am helping someone to recover from Lyme disease. He has been using

MMS transdermally but says that it has irritated his skin and taken

the hair off his body. Has anyone else had this experience, and if so,

how can it be prevented? I thought that washing the area after

application was sufficient.

Thanks,

Connie

http://www.lymebytes.blogspot.com

------------------------------------

Connie,

Somewhere in the piece about the new instructions for the overnight cancer cure http://www.new-cancer-treatments.org/Cancer/OCC.html it talks about using MSM water to protect the skin. I've been using MMS with about 3 drops DMSO transdermally, and none orally, and so far just on feet and lower legs, and not according to the intense protocol described in this piece. It hasn't bothered my skin so I haven't used MSM water, but I do often smear coconut oil on after. I'm still puzzling over how this protocol relates to lyme and how best to use it.

Naomi

[ ] Transdermal Use of MMS

Hi All!I am helping someone to recover from Lyme disease. He has been usingMMS transdermally but says that it has irritated his skin and takenthe hair off his body. Has anyone else had this experience, and if so,how can it be prevented? I thought that washing the area afterapplication was sufficient.Thanks, Conniehttp://www.lymebytes.blogspot.com

On 11/11/2008, Naomi (naomilh@...) wrote:

> Somewhere in the piece about the new instructions for the overnight

> cancer cure http://www.new-cancer-treatments.org/Cancer/OCC.html it

> talks about using MSM water to protect the skin. I've been using MMS

> with about 3 drops DMSO transdermally

<sigh>

I guess all of these people have plonked me to avoid uncomfortable

collisions with reality...

Would someone kindly tell them that the NEW OCC instructions NO LONGER

RECOMMEND TRANSDERMAL USE OF MMS?

Technically, some-of-these substances/compounds are "chemotherapeutic" agents.

You must understand the difference between a chemical and a natural substance.

If-you attempt random-use of-these, you will-be rewarded with nastygrams, some-of-which may put you in the hospital, or-worse.

Do you remember the ER case in-which blood was drawn from a cancer patient who-soon after died, fumes from her blood acutely poisoning the entire ER Staff?

The female ER physician never-fully recovered.

It's said-that this patient's blood was dark-brown, and-that she had used large quantities of DMSO prior-to her health crisis....

Later investigations found-that DMSO combined with another common product (I've forgotten which-one) makes a toxic nerve agent in-vivo.

You-can "play-with" a number-of enzymes, vitamins, and some minerals, but you-better be-able to discern the difference in-those and chemo agents, "naturally-occurring" or-not....

"Forcing" ever-increasing dosages of MMS on-oneself can backfire, so easy-does-it....

Our disease conditions took years to-develop.

If we-could be totally-healed in two hours, I'd be at the front-of-the-line.

There was probably little, if-any, recordation-of the massive Herx reactions all-but-certain when JH worked-his "magic" in Africa.....

, thanks for your cautions. I'd appreciate more information and a link to the DMSO cancer patient's death and the illness of one of the M.D.'s. Also, the same regarding "H"'s difficult Herx reactions in Africa. Thanks.

From: Lofgren <rlofgre1@...>Subject: Re: [ ] Transdermal Use of MMS Date: Wednesday, November 12, 2008, 9:33 AM

If-you attempt random-use of-these, you will-be rewarded with nastygrams, some-of-which may put you in the hospital, or-worse.

Do you remember the ER case in-which blood was drawn from a cancer patient who-soon after died, fumes from her blood acutely poisoning the entire ER Staff?

It's said-that this patient's blood was dark-brown, and-that she had used large quantities of DMSO prior-to her health crisis....

Later investigations found-that DMSO combined with another common product (I've forgotten which-one) makes a toxic nerve agent in-vivo.

You-can "play-with" a number-of enzymes, vitamins, and some minerals, but you-better be-able to discern the difference in-those and chemo agents, "naturally-occurring" or-not....

"Forcing" ever-increasing dosages of MMS on-oneself can backfire, so easy-does-it....

There was probably little, if-any, recordation-of the massive Herx reactions all-but-certain when JH worked-his "magic" in Africa.....

, thanks for your cautions. I'd appreciate more information and a link to the DMSO cancer patient's death and the illness of one of the M.D.'s. Also, the same regarding "H"'s difficult Herx reactions in Africa. Thanks.

From: Lofgren <rlofgre1@...>Subject: Re: [ ] Transdermal Use of MMS Date: Wednesday, November 12, 2008, 9:33 AM

Thanks Naomi! I appreciate the link.

I hope you are feeling good these days :)

I miss y'all over at LS.

Take care,

Connie

http://www.lymebytes.blogspot.com

>

> Connie,

> Somewhere in the piece about the new instructions for the overnight

cancer cure http://www.new-cancer-treatments.org/Cancer/OCC.html it

talks about using MSM water to protect the skin. I've been using MMS

with about 3 drops DMSO transdermally, and none orally, and so far

just on feet and lower legs, and not according to the intense protocol

described in this piece. It hasn't bothered my skin so I haven't used

MSM water, but I do often smear coconut oil on after. I'm still

puzzling over how this protocol relates to lyme and how best to use

it.

> Naomi

>

> [ ] Transdermal Use of MMS

>

>

> Hi All!

>

> I am helping someone to recover from Lyme disease. He has been using

> MMS transdermally but says that it has irritated his skin and taken

> the hair off his body. Has anyone else had this experience, and if so,

> how can it be prevented? I thought that washing the area after

> application was sufficient.

>

> Thanks,

>

> Connie

> http://www.lymebytes.blogspot.com

>

Analysis of a toxic death - dying patient in emergency room releases toxic fumes

http://findarticles.com/p/articles/mi_m1511/is_n4_v16/ai_16720838

A possible chemical explanation for the events associated with the death of Gloria at Riverside General Hospital

http://www.fsijournal.org/article/S0379-0738(97)00076-5/abstract

"Also, the same regarding "H"'s difficult Herx reactions in Africa. Thanks."

Read my post again...NO mention of-any "H" having Herx reactions, right?

Who is "H"??

"JH" is Jim Hunt, the purveyor of MMS...

Am I the only-one who read the "free" Ebook?? (Number 1)

I suggest-that you read (or re-read if-necessary) the ebook about Jim Hunt's endeavors in Africa with MMS.... MANY of your questions will-be answered...

First of all, his name is Humble, not Hunt. Pay a little more attention!

Secondly, he does talk a lot about people getting sick after being treated with MMS. They would throw up and have diarrhea for up to 24 hours.

Maybe you need to read the book again.

-- Re: [ ] Transdermal Use of MMS

Analysis of a toxic death - dying patient in emergency room releases toxic fumes

http://findarticles.com/p/articles/mi_m1511/is_n4_v16/ai_16720838

A possible chemical explanation for the events associated with the death of Gloria at Riverside General Hospital

http://www.fsijournal.org/article/S0379-0738(97)00076-5/abstract

Who is "H"??

I suggest-that you read (or re-read if-necessary) the ebook about Jim Hunt's endeavors in Africa with MMS.... MANY of your questions will-be answered...

-

My, my - You're sure smart!!

I humbly apologize for-not being in your mental league..

Just-think...Someone so-dumb as-to confuse a last-name in such-a-way!

Preach-on, O Valiant One!

I guess it doesn't matter to-you that EVERY post concerning the sick in Africa elicits a question having no-basis whatsoever.

"I guess it doesn't matter to-you that EVERY post concerning the sick in Africa elicits a question having no-basis whatsoever."

I guess I am not so smart because I do not know what that means...and how was I preaching? Just correcting your inaccurate post.

-- Re: [ ] Transdermal Use of MMS

-

My, my - You're sure smart!!

I humbly apologize for-not being in your mental league..

Just-think...Someone so-dumb as-to confuse a last-name in such-a-way!

Preach-on, O Valiant One!

I guess it doesn't matter to-you that EVERY post concerning the sick in Africa elicits a question having no-basis whatsoever.

Hes left the group .

Wilkins

From: susan <ssiegel5@...>Subject: Re: [ ] Transdermal Use of MMS Date: Wednesday, November 12, 2008, 8:07 PM

First of all, his name is Humble, not Hunt. Pay a little more attention!

Secondly, he does talk a lot about people getting sick after being treated with MMS. They would throw up and have diarrhea for up to 24 hours.

Maybe you need to read the book again.

-- Re: [miracle_mineral_ supplement] Transdermal Use of MMS

http://findarticles .com/p/articles/ mi_m1511/ is_n4_v16/ ai_16720838

http://www.fsijourn al.org/article/ S0379-0738( 97)00076- 5/abstract

Who is "H"??

OKay, sorry, I am a little confused. This woman died of other chemical(s), not associated with what's in MMS, are you saying you're concerned the same can happen with MMS ?

From: Lofgren <rlofgre1@...>Subject: Re: [ ] Transdermal Use of MMS Date: Wednesday, November 12, 2008, 4:57 PM

http://findarticles .com/p/articles/ mi_m1511/ is_n4_v16/ ai_16720838

http://www.fsijourn al.org/article/ S0379-0738( 97)00076- 5/abstract

Who is "H"??

Oh I see, it was DMSO mixed with something else that caused this.

It's scary, we don't know enough about any treatment and may not realize that something else we take, something that seems so minor, could have a major reaction. I worry about these things. I told my aunt to take DMSO, but I dont know what a single substance can cause alone, let alone mixed with whatever else she is taking, not to mention I dont know how a persons body with Cancer may react differently to one thing or combination versus someone with another condition or in good health all together. No ones knows and if someone says they know, you dont know who to trust.

From: Lofgren <rlofgre1elp (DOT) rr.com>Subject: Re: [miracle_mineral_ supplement] Transdermal Use of MMSmiracle_mineral_ supplementDate: Wednesday, November 12, 2008, 9:33 AM

Technically, some-of-these substances/compound s are "chemotherapeutic" agents.

You-can "play-with" a number-of enzymes, vitamins, and some minerals, but you-better be-able to discern the difference in-those and chemo agents, "naturally-occurrin g" or-not....

"Forcing" ever-increasing dosages of MMS on-oneself can backfire, so easy-does-it. ...

If we-could be totally-healed in two hours, I'd be at the front-of-the- line.

There was probably little, if-any, recordation- of the massive Herx reactions all-but-certain when JH worked-his "magic" in Africa.....

On 11/12/2008, Vicki (genuinelysweet2002@...) wrote:

> It's scary, we don't know enough about any treatment and may not

> realize that something else we take, something that seems so minor,

> could have a major reaction. I worry about these things. I told my

> aunt to take DMSO, but I dont know what a single substance can cause

> alone, let alone mixed with whatever else she is taking, not to

> mention I dont know how a persons body with Cancer may react

> differently to one thing or combination versus someone with another

> condition or in good health all together. No ones knows and if

> someone says they know, you dont know who to trust.

Anyone who would just take something - especially like DMSO - or even

worse, tell someone else (like a loved one) to do so - without doing due

diligence, is just asking for trouble.

If you are going to use DMSO, it is *imperative* that you buy at LEAST

one good book on its use and read it at LEAST once cover to cover,

BEFORE you start using it. You should also not be advising someone ELSE

until you have at least SOME experience with it personally, and are very

familiar with all of the possible contraindications, caveats and warnings.

What I'm saying, Vicki, is this...

What you need to do is STOP relying on what someone on some mail list

says, and start DOING YOUR OWN RESEARCH. This means buying AUTHORITATIVE

books on the subject and reading them. There is a lot of RESEARCH

available online about DMSO - but you won't find it on email lists.

Simon this is very wise advice.

Wilkins

> It's scary, we don't know enough about any treatment and may not> realize that something else we take, something that seems so minor,> could have a major reaction. I worry about these things. I told my> aunt to take DMSO, but I dont know what a single substance can cause> alone, let alone mixed with whatever else she is taking, not to> mention I dont know how a persons body with Cancer may react> differently to one thing or combination versus someone with another> condition or in good health all together. No ones knows and if> someone says they know, you dont know who to trust.Anyone who would just take something - especially like DMSO - or evenworse, tell someone else (like a loved one) to do so - without doing duediligence, is just

asking for trouble.If you are going to use DMSO, it is *imperative* that you buy at LEASTone good book on its use and read it at LEAST once cover to cover,BEFORE you start using it. You should also not be advising someone ELSEuntil you have at least SOME experience with it personally, and are veryfamiliar with all of the possible contraindications, caveats and warnings.What I'm saying, Vicki, is this...What you need to do is STOP relying on what someone on some mail listsays, and start DOING YOUR OWN RESEARCH. This means buying AUTHORITATIVEbooks on the subject and reading them. There is a lot of RESEARCHavailable online about DMSO - but you won't find it on email lists.