RemedySpot.com

Re: Miracle II Soap/Neutralizer - WAS: Re: Cancer patients and the DMSO/MMS/Baking soda Cure.

Rate this topic

Guest guest

On 11/10/2008, Loftin Wilkins (montemomma2002@...) wrote:

> I use this soap and havent seen any great miracles in me from doing

> so , but My kids and I love to use it for bubble bath I feel safe

> letting the kids sit in it . It doesnt cause urinary tract irritation

> like some bubble baths do.

Yeah, but the 'miracles' happen when you use it internally... especially

the neutralizer...

I tried that too.

Wilkins

http://www.holyteaclub.com/web/montemomma--- On Mon, 11/10/08, Simon <tanstaafl@...> wrote:

From: Simon <tanstaafl@...>Subject: Re: Miracle II Soap/Neutralizer - WAS: Re: [ ] Cancer patients and the DMSO/MMS/Baking soda Cure. Date: Monday, November 10, 2008, 3:34 PM

On 11/10/2008, Loftin Wilkins (montemomma2002) wrote:> I use this soap and havent seen any great miracles in me from doing > so , but My kids and I love to use it for bubble bath I feel safe > letting the kids sit in it . It doesnt cause urinary tract irritation > like some bubble baths do.Yeah, but the 'miracles' happen when you use it internally.. . especiallythe neutralizer. ..

Hello SimonI have wonderful news for you.I have been involved with the Miracle 2 productsalmost from the beginning. I know, without a doubt, that the Miracle products I sell through Lafayette Miracle Solutions (LM2) are the REAL thing, the original Miracle products. There isprobably no one more trustworthy in the MLM industry than Mula, the owner of LM2. Mula was a close friend of Clayton Tedeton's. You do know that Clayton has sincedied, don't you? As a matter of fact, I have copies of conference calls where Clayton, the original formulator, was on the calls with Mula and Pat Berganswering questions and telling his stories. Iactually spoke to Clayton on the

phone at onetime when I needed an answer to something.I also know about what the Master's Miracletried to pull. They did make a knock-off. I would not trust those people for anything. They had one distributor who had a huge downline. They found an excuse to 'fire' herand her husband. It's a way to keep her money for themselves. This woman and herhusband had a large family but the Shleigals(I don't remember the correct spelling and Idon't care either) didn't care.These distributors believe that the MastersMiracle products may have been instrumentalin killing his daughter and father. Apparentlythe plastic bottles would wow out if left usedfor a time and a gas was created in them frompossibly fermenting and mold indicating thatsomething was wrong. Their daughter and father were using the Master's Miracle productsat the time.

What I find so amazing is that thesepeople are still in business.Yes, I DO know who carries the real products. I can't say the same for miracleii and missdaisys. I don't know if they have the real products or not.And Lafayette Miracle Solutions products arecheaper than miracleii and only a bit more thanmissdaisys. If you join as an associate you getthem wholesale. Go to the website >>>www.miracle2network.com/rejuvenate and click on Become a Member. Then click on Becomean Associate. Don't worry you are just looking forthe wholesale prices; you don't have to sign up as a member or an associate. Your source charges $67.00 per gallon. LafayetteMiracle Solution sells their regular Neutralizer and Soap for $49.95 each per gallon. Even the small sizes are cheaper.

LM2 has 22oz for $11.95.I know that would never cut the productswith water or something like that. Again, I cannotsay the same for miracleii or missdaisys. She maybe doing something like that to sell them cheaper.Gee, I was just thinking. Maybe I'll get you to join an MLM yet and maybe you will even join under me, Simon. You are so lucky :))Helen From: Simon

<tanstaafl@...> Sent: Monday, November 10, 2008 9:18:40 AMSubject: Miracle II Soap/Neutralizer - WAS: Re: [ ] Cancer patients and the DMSO/MMS/Baking soda Cure.

On 11/8/2008, helen/zhebee (zhebee (DOT) com) wrote:

> This Soap and Neutralizer is doing amazing things for

> many disorders so it would probably help your immune

> disorder. The M2 products are highly alkaline so they

> help with your pH. Also, Vicki, the Body Rejuvenator

> would help you a lot. We have a guarantee on all our

> products.

>

> Here's the website >>

> www.miracle2network .com/rejuvenate

>

> To get to the wholesale prices for members, click on

> the Become a Member button.

I agree that the ORIGINAL Miracle II products were/are very effective

for many different things - almost miraculously so in some cases...

But I haven't a clue as to whether or not the product at the above link

is the real deal, or the adulterated offshoot being sold by some...

Read at the following link for some background:

http://www.detailsh ere.com/themaste rsmiracle. htm

I do know that because the above link provided by Helen leads to an MLM

site, it is suspect, because the original formula is available direct

through a NON-mlm company at:

http://www.miraclei i.com/

I would not buy this product from anywhere but here. You can also get it

at URI International under the 'green soap' name, but it is more

expensive...