RemedySpot.com

Fw: Re: Re: - If MMS is acidic, & acid causes disease then....

Rate this topic

Guest guest

Sent this yesterday but never posted for some reason. Trying again...

From: wildman350smom <carolb@...>Subject: [ ] Re: - If MMS is acidic, & acid causes disease then.... Date: Monday, November 10, 2008, 3:13 AM

just remember that not everyone does well with the bakingsoda/alkalinity thing. I tried it and i got really sick from it.as in not from dye-off as in confirmed from my kineseologist thatit made the bad things in my body GROW not DIE. Everybody isdifferent but for me it makes specifically fungus and bacteria grow.it may work for people with cancer but i don't have cancer just lymeand the co's.. and it was definately bad for me. listen to your bodyand read dr loyds articles pleasehttp://www.royalrif e.com/ph. htmlhttp://www.royalrif e.com/hbal. htmlin my opinion it's (ph) nothing to mess with unless you are beingmonitored by a doctor that knows what they are doingcarol>> How does it help? If it's true that all disease are caused by acidicbodies, then even if MMS removed the pathogens, then wouldn't theyreturn being that MMS is keeping the body acidic or more so even ? Ihave two auto immune illnesses and vestibular disease among otherconditions, and my aunt has Cancer that has spread. As of now we areboth taking MMS.> > I am confused by that and it all came about when a nice member hadtold me about the baking soda protocol, of which there are apparentlytwo variations, one easier to get the ingredients for. But anyway, Idigress. Apparently the baking soda protocol make the body more alkaline. > > So the question is, do you only do the MMS for a while or only thebaking soda for a while, or can you take both but space them out

like12 hours or something? This way MMS removes the bad, but since it addsacidity you counteract it with the baking soda? If this is okay to do,the next question is, how does one know how much to take of the bakingsoda based on how much MMS they take...or how acidic their body is tostart? I could experiment, yes, but I also dont know how long beforethere are results.> > I did buy PH test strips. It says on the box that in the morningurine is more acidic after fasting and should be 6.5 to 7.0 and morealkaline at night 7.5-8.0. Okay well mine thi evening was 6.5. Soapparently too acidic. > > But how accurate are these? I mean, maybe I was acidic tonightbecause maybe I ate something acidic? I dont know. Plus, maybe itmakes a difference how long ago you ate/drank in the evening also.Perhaps in the A.M. is more of a gold standard, like Diabetes tests.So I guess I will check it

then and see. Hopefully the resultis cumulative and not based on what I ate/drank simply the day before.> > Thank you!>

Vicki these messages did get to the group.I dont know why but

messages sent by me dont show up in my email box.maybe this is

happening to you. check the group site if you are not sure if the

messages made it.

in NC

> >

> > How does it help? If it's true that all disease are caused by

acidic

> bodies, then even if MMS removed the pathogens, then wouldn't they

> return being that MMS is keeping the body acidic or more so even ? I

> have two auto immune illnesses and vestibular disease among other

> conditions, and my aunt has Cancer that has spread. As of now we are

> both taking MMS.

> >

> > I am confused by that and it all came about when a nice member had

> told me about the baking soda protocol, of which there are

apparently

> two variations, one easier to get the ingredients for. But anyway, I

> digress. Apparently the baking soda protocol make the body more

alkaline.

> >

> > So the question is, do you only do the MMS for a while or only the

> baking soda for a while, or can you take both but space them out

> 12 hours or something? This way MMS removes the bad, but since it

adds

> acidity you counteract it with the baking soda? If this is okay to

do,

> the next question is, how does one know how much to take of the

baking

> soda based on how much MMS they take...or how acidic their body is

to

> start? I could experiment, yes, but I also dont know how long before

> there are results.

> >

> > I did buy PH test strips. It says on the box that in the morning

> urine is more acidic after fasting and should be 6.5 to 7.0 and more

> alkaline at night 7.5-8.0. Okay well mine thi evening was 6.5. So

> apparently too acidic.

> >

> > But how accurate are these? I mean, maybe I was acidic tonight

> because maybe I ate something acidic? I dont know. Plus, maybe it

> makes a difference how long ago you ate/drank in the evening also.

> Perhaps in the A.M. is more of a gold standard, like Diabetes tests.

> So I guess I will check it then and see. Hopefully the result

> is cumulative and not based on what I ate/drank simply the day

before.

> >

> > Thank you!

> >

>

Thanks . It's weird because I was receiving my own messages before and now not anymore. Sorry then for the double postings.

From: Loftin Wilkins <montemomma2002@...>Subject: Fw: Re: [ ] Re: - If MMS is acidic, & acid causes disease then.... Date: Wednesday, November 12, 2008, 9:17 AM

Vicki these messages did get to the group.I dont know why but messages sent by me dont show up in my email box.maybe this is happening to you. check the group site if you are not sure if the messages made it. in NC> >> > How does it help? If it's true that all disease are caused by acidic> bodies, then even if MMS removed the pathogens, then wouldn't they> return being that MMS is keeping the body acidic or more so even ? I> have two auto immune illnesses and vestibular disease among other> conditions, and my aunt has Cancer that has spread. As of now we are> both taking MMS.> > > > I am confused by that and it all came about when a nice member had> told me about the baking soda protocol, of which there are apparently> two variations, one easier to get the ingredients for. But anyway, I> digress. Apparently the baking soda protocol make the body more

alkaline. > > > > So the question is, do you only do the MMS for a while or only the> baking soda for a while, or can you take both but space them out like> 12 hours or something? This way MMS removes the bad, but since it adds> acidity you counteract it with the baking soda? If this is okay to do,> the next question is, how does one know how much to take of the baking> soda based on how much MMS they take...or how acidic their body is to> start? I could experiment, yes, but I also dont know how long before> there are results.> > > > I did buy PH test strips. It says on the box that in the morning> urine is more acidic after fasting and should be 6.5 to 7.0 and more> alkaline at night 7.5-8.0. Okay well mine thi evening was 6.5. So> apparently too acidic. > > > > But how accurate are these? I mean,

maybe I was acidic tonight> because maybe I ate something acidic? I dont know. Plus, maybe it> makes a difference how long ago you ate/drank in the evening also.> Perhaps in the A.M. is more of a gold standard, like Diabetes tests.> So I guess I will check it then and see. Hopefully the result> is cumulative and not based on what I ate/drank simply the day before.> > > > Thank you!> >>

On 11/12/2008, Vicki (genuinelysweet2002@...) wrote:

> Vicki these messages did get to the group.I dont know why but

> messages sent by me dont show up in my email box.

Maybe is going the way of gmail...

Gmail has been like this for a long time... you won't see your OWN

postings, but you will see the replies.

One of many reasons to use/own your own domain/email...