RemedySpot.com

Re: MMS Treated Drinking Water and Bladder Cance...

Rate this topic

Guest guest

Guest guest

One thing on this list is the esophagus problem and the first time I took MMS it made my acid reflux unbearable! Only thing that helped by continuing with MMS was to stop the citric acid that comes with the MMS. I now use apc or lemon juice instead of. For now I don't have the reflux I did that day. Jim Humble wrote to me and told me that MMS would stir up things inside of me that have been tucked away for a while or sent deep into my system.

I am continuing on with MMS because so many of you are having good results with it and I want to be one of them!

However it was alarming to read Dr. Sircus's suggestions about the esophogus - Ingestion: Not a normal route of exposure. Harmful if> swallowed. Can > cause irritation to mouth,> > esophagus, stomach, and mucous membranes.>

I am on one drop daily and will try to get up to two by next week. Question though, do we need to use more water or juice with each added drop?

Thanks,

Bonnie & CodyGas prices getting you down? Search AOL Autos for fuel-efficient used cars.

Guest guest

Hi Bonnie. I only use more water or juice because the more acid put in (lemon tasting citric) the more sour it is so the more I have to dilute it to be able to drink it. But no--as far as the MMS is concerned, you don't need any extra water with extra drops. Some of us add more water/juice to dilute it and others use just a bit so that they can swallow it down in one gulp, no matter how much MMS is used. Once activated, the MMS will not burn your mouth or tissues, whether there is water/juice added or not--the ph is safe to ingest. So, some like to dilute it for taste reasons and some don't just to get it over with.

You have to understand that Mark Sircus doesn't like MMS--and has never properly investigated it. Unless this is something he's recently done. He, and several other well known folks that people respect simply threw MMS in with bleach and stated it wasn't safe to take. Even when Jim Humble wrote them, they wouldn't look any farther than the words chlorine. So--read their reviews with a grain of salt.

Samala,

-------Original Message-------

However it was alarming to read Dr. Sircus's suggestions about the esophogus - Ingestion: Not a normal route of exposure. Harmful if