RemedySpot.com

Re: Baking Soda, Vit C & Salt

Rate this topic

Guest guest

Began the baking soda protocol yesterday with half teaspoon once a day.

Will increase slowly.

I stopped the MMS since I was told it's best for my body to be more alkaline.

My understanding is that I need to be on the bakign soda 3 wks. Not sure how long one is more alkaline after the 3 wks? Does your system go back to normal or remain? I still wonder if the body's PH is not always accurate because of other factors such as what you ate or drank. Seems like my PH hasn't changed at all no matter when I check it.

Not sure if i take on empty or full stomach. I always drink a glass of water with it.

Then the Vit C/salt protocol came up. I am not sure if i should begin that or go back to MMS after my body has alkalized.

I'd like to do the bakign soda with one of the other protocols simutenously but if I have improvement or do worse, I want to know what's causing it. If I did do it all at once, what type of time schedule is recommended for taking these three things? I assume the Vit C and salt are taken together, and baking soda hours later.

Baking soda has so much salt and salt, well, has 2X as much being it is pure salt. I know i need to buy a particular kind per Helen's helpful suggestions and will do so tomorrow. But it's still salt and I worry about my kidneys handling my daily salt intake on top of the salt in baking soda and the salt protocol.

I really appreciate hearing others personal experiences, so much of what you read out there is biased.

But again, not sure if I need the MMS or Vit C/Salt protocol next.

Vicki....perhaps you would be helped by reading the book "The Acid-Alkaline Diet" ( Vasey)...it lays things out in very simple terms and gives you a pretty good idea of how to maintain your body's proper pH level through diet.. One of the difficulties of getting all your informaiton from an online forum is that you really don't get a good Basic understanding of the needs of your body....the basic principals of what you are trying to accomplish. You seem to ask the same questions numerous times, just in a different format, which leads me to believe that you would be greatly benefitted by some self-education in this area. I think you would feel more confident in yourself as you make good protocol choices. I'm sure there are other sources for reading on this

subject....I imagine the forum will weigh in. Knowledge is power....and we need all the power we can get to restore and maintain good health. Best to you in your pursuit.

From: Vicki <genuinelysweet2002@...> Sent: Friday, November 14, 2008 12:34:48 AMSubject: Re: [ ] Baking Soda, Vit C & Salt

Will increase slowly.

My understanding is that I need to be on the bakign soda 3 wks. Not sure how long one is more alkaline after the 3 wks? Does your system go back to normal or remain? I still wonder if the body's PH is not always accurate because of other factors such as what you ate or drank. Seems like my PH hasn't changed at all no matter when I check it.

Not sure if i take on empty or full stomach. I always drink a glass of water with it.

Then the Vit C/salt protocol came up. I am not sure if i should begin that or go back to MMS after my body has alkalized.

I'd like to do the bakign soda with one of the other protocols simutenously but if I have improvement or do worse, I want to know what's causing it. If I did do it all at once, what type of time schedule is recommended for taking these three things? I assume the Vit C and salt are taken together, and baking soda hours later.

Baking soda has so much salt and salt, well, has 2X as much being it is pure salt. I know i need to buy a particular kind per Helen's helpful suggestions and will do so tomorrow. But it's still salt and I worry about my kidneys handling my daily salt intake on top of the salt in baking soda and the salt protocol.

I really appreciate hearing others personal experiences, so much of what you read out there is biased.

i ask the same questions because i have a hard time remembering and there is so much ifno on here its hard for me to find nor does search function work. its overwhelming for anyone especially someone who is sick. many times the answers to questions are within other posts and the subject line doenst match. its hard for me to read anything with my dry eyes and being dizzy, brain fog, let alone a ton. i am just looking for something really concise. Ie " such and such protocol" in the subjct line. Then to the point steps 1, 2, 3. because i am in this completely alone. i dont even look at the computer as i type because of my eyes.

I am having a hard time that unless one is in my shoes its difficult to understand as my particular symptoms directly relate to aquiring more info. for me, its easier said than done to do this or that, read this novel or that one.

I am sorry i keep repeating myself.

From: Judi Wallace <blueyes5724@...>Subject: Re: [ ] Baking Soda, Vit C & Salt Date: Friday, November 14, 2008, 7:26 AM

Vicki....perhaps you would be helped by reading the book "The Acid-Alkaline Diet" ( Vasey)...it lays things out in very simple terms and gives you a pretty good idea of how to maintain your body's proper pH level through diet.. One of the difficulties of getting all your informaiton from an online forum is that you really don't get a good Basic understanding of the needs of your body....the basic principals of what you are trying to accomplish. You seem to ask the same questions numerous times, just in a different format, which leads me to believe that you would be greatly benefitted by some self-education in this area. I think you would feel more confident in yourself as you make good protocol choices. I'm sure there are other sources for reading on this subject....I imagine the forum will weigh in. Knowledge is power....and we need all the power we can get to restore and maintain good health.

Best to you in your pursuit.

From: Vicki <genuinelysweet2002>miracle_mineral_ supplementSent: Friday, November 14, 2008 12:34:48 AMSubject: Re: [miracle_mineral_ supplement] Baking Soda, Vit C & Salt

Will increase slowly.

Hello VickiAs I said before, diet is important. The problem is that the water has a low pH (about 5.5 usually)so no matter how hard you try to get your pH upit cannot get up to 7.365 consistently through diet alone although a raw food diet can do much to help. Eat lots of green raw vegs. And by allmeans, read the book or read about alkaline/acidfoods on the internet. What I am trying to say is that you may always haveto take baking soda if you cannot keep your pH up.There is another way to keep your pH up and thatis through the use of an alkalizing water machinecalled the SD501 Leveluk Kangan. This machinemakes the water into high alkaline and mineral andwould be a extremely useful in giving you the higher

pH water you need and there would be noneed for baking soda. I am selling this machineso please contact me by phone or offgroup by email for more information. There is a lot more to this machine that I can tell you. The sad part isthat most people on this group cannot afford it. The best machine is $4000. The lower priced oneis $2400. There are other brand names out therethat are much cheaper but I am not sure I would trust them. I have heard that sometimes theseother machines lose their ability to make alkalinewater. If you Google, you will see what is out there.The problem with your line of thinking, Vicki, isthat you are looking for the one thing, the magicbullet that will 'cure' your disease. The truth is there is no 1 magic bullet or even 2 or 3. Themagic is in a complete overhaul of your diet

andsupplementation. It is good you are doing the baking soda but you need to eat raw vegs and fruit.And the first thing you need to do is a cleanse ofyour body and bowels. If you don't do the cleanseyour body will not be able to assimilate much of what you eat and you then get nowhere.Helen Elias604-420-1544 From: Judi Wallace <blueyes5724@...>To:

Sent: Friday, November 14, 2008 7:26:14 AMSubject: Re: [ ] Baking Soda, Vit C & Salt

Vicki....perhaps you would be helped by reading the book "The Acid-Alkaline Diet" ( Vasey)...it lays things out in very simple terms and gives you a pretty good idea of how to maintain your body's proper pH level through diet.. One of the difficulties of getting all your informaiton from an online forum is that you really don't get a good Basic understanding of the needs of your body....the basic principals of what you are trying to accomplish. You seem to ask the same questions numerous times, just in a different format, which leads me to believe that you would be greatly benefitted by some self-education in this area. I think you would feel more confident in yourself as you make good protocol choices. I'm sure there are other sources for reading on this

subject....I imagine the forum will weigh in. Knowledge is power....and we need all the power we can get to restore and maintain good health. Best to you in your pursuit.

From: Vicki <genuinelysweet2002>miracle_mineral_ supplementSent: Friday, November 14, 2008 12:34:48 AMSubject: Re: [miracle_mineral_ supplement] Baking Soda, Vit C & Salt

Will increase slowly.

Hi VickiI don't know where you get the idea you willneed to be on the baking soda only 3 weeks.It is just a trial to see how you do on it. If you have no problems with it, you should continue taking it.If you want to keep your body alkaline, you will need to take it indefinitely unless you find another way to alkalize your body because as soon as you stop the baking soda, you will be acid again and that willhappen overnight.When people use the baking soda for cancer,it is not enough to just take the baking soda.A change in diet is also required because it probably was their diet that got them in troublein the first place; the same with you.So start finding out what

you need to eat whileyou are using the baking soda and whatever else. Have a great and thankful day ...everyday!HelenFrom: Vicki <genuinelysweet2002@...> Sent: Thursday, November 13, 2008 9:34:48 PMSubject: Re: [ ] Baking Soda, Vit C & Salt

Will increase slowly.

>

> i ask the same questions because i have a hard time remembering and

there is so much ifno on here its hard for me to find nor does

search function work. its overwhelming for anyone especially someone

who is sick. many times the answers to questions are within other

posts and the subject line doenst match. its hard for me to read

anything with my dry eyes and being dizzy, brain fog, let alone a

ton. i am just looking for something really concise. Ie " such and

such protocol " in the subjct line. Then to the point steps 1, 2, 3.

because i am in this completely alone. i dont even look at the

computer as i type because of my eyes.

>  

> I am having a hard time that unless one is in my shoes its

difficult to understand as my particular symptoms directly relate to

aquiring more info. for me, its easier said than done to do this or

that, read this novel or that one.

>  

> I am sorry i keep repeating myself.

Hi Vicki

I also have a hard time remembering things and have been on support

groups for the past 8 years seeking information to help my 50+ years

of illness. The first 6 years were concentrated on FMS and the

guaifenesin protocol and others, but them I discovered that my FMS

was secondary to Lyme from a tick bite at about age 14; so that

started a whole other journey. However, I have made great strides

with FMS/Lyme issues over the past 8 years, just as with you, all on

my own. My healing journey was delayed because I didn't know the

root cause of my illness until 2 1/2 years ago.

I will relay some things that I have found helpful. I keep a three

ring loose leaf notebook beside my computer. There are tabs within

the notebook for each support group I'm a member of. I keep extra

paper in the back of the notebook to add to each section as needed.

On the top of each individual sheet, I write in the group name (MMS)

(Salt/C), etc. As I read through the posts, if I read anything that I

may want to remember or reference later, I write down the message

number, and then write a short explanation on the subject matter such

as #7081 – " Good explanation of how MMS works " . If it is major

information that I want to keep for reference, I tag it with a *Copy

(to be printed when convenient).

You may find it much less confusing if you start with only one

protocol. Assuming you have Lyme disease, if it were me, I would do

the Salt/C first. Read the instructions on the home page carefully

and follow them exactly. Read everything in the file sections. Follow

the suggestions as to how to help with detox so you will know what to

do when you have a herx reaction. By doing the Salt/C, you will be

helping your body to become more alkaline as the salt itself will

help with this. The salt will help heal your adrenal glands. Some

people add baking soda to the vitamin C to make it gentler on their

stomach which you could do. If you take calcium, and especially

magnesium which we all need, these supplements will also help you

become more alkaline and bug unfriendly. You can also choose to eat

a more alkaline diet. Once you have reached the maximum salt/C for

your body weight and are thoroughly familiar with the protocol, it's

up and downs, etc., and feel completely comfortable, then consider

adding MMS.

You can do the MMS at bedtime and Salt/C during the day. But once

again, you need to read and thoroughly understand the two sections of

Jim Humbles book. Again, start slowly and use the same detox methods

that you use with Salt/C. You will read in his book that MMS has a

alkaline effect on the body. Also, as you kill the pathogens which

are acidic, your system will become more alkaline and healthier.

Before I began the guaifenesin protocol nine years ago, I read Dr.

Armand's book several times and understood exactly what I was doing.

Having that information answered a lot of questions and kept me from

having to search for answers in posts from support groups.

The same is true for Salt/C and MMS. Read the " How To " on Salt/C and

the Jim Humble book and that will save you from searching through

hundreds of posts trying to gather basic information. The information

will give you more confidence about what you are doing. You can

increase the size of the font in the files to make it easier to

read. Most of all, please realize that you probably won't get well

in a few weeks or a few months, or for most of us within in a few

years. But with patience and perseverance, you will be moving

towards improved health and an improved quality of life.

Hope this helps some.

Diane/TN

On 11/19/2008, dsomerstn (dsomerstn@...) wrote:

> Read the " How To " on Salt/C

Is there some detailed info on this (Salt/C) protocol that is available

for free?

Its not that I'm against paying for things of value, and I know that

there is someone who sells a book, but I have bought so many things in

the past years that ended up being just so much crap that I am really

hesitant to spend money before being able to see real value in whatever

it is being sold...

Where do you get the two parts of Jim Humble's book?

Thanks in advance. KM (Kathy)

From: dsomerstn <dsomerstn@...> Sent: Tuesday, November 18, 2008 11:16:15 PMSubject: [ ] Re: Baking Soda, Vit C & Salt>> i ask the same questions because i have a hard time remembering and there is so much ifno on here its hard for me to find nor does search function work. its overwhelming for anyone especially someone who is sick. many times the answers to questions are within other posts and the subject line

doenst match. its hard for me to read anything with my dry eyes and being dizzy, brain fog, let alone a ton. i am just looking for something really concise. Ie " such and such protocol" in the subjct line. Then to the point steps 1, 2, 3. because i am in this completely alone. i dont even look at the computer as i type because of my eyes.> > I am having a hard time that unless one is in my shoes its difficult to understand as my particular symptoms directly relate to aquiring more info. for me, its easier said than done to do this or that, read this novel or that one. > > I am sorry i keep repeating myself.Hi VickiI also have a hard time remembering things and have been on support groups for the past 8 years seeking information to help my 50+ years of illness. The first 6 years were concentrated on FMS and the guaifenesin protocol and others, but

them I discovered that my FMS was secondary to Lyme from a tick bite at about age 14; so that started a whole other journey. However, I have made great strides with FMS/Lyme issues over the past 8 years, just as with you, all on my own. My healing journey was delayed because I didn't know the root cause of my illness until 2 1/2 years ago.I will relay some things that I have found helpful. I keep a three ring loose leaf notebook beside my computer. There are tabs within the notebook for each support group I'm a member of. I keep extra paper in the back of the notebook to add to each section as needed. On the top of each individual sheet, I write in the group name (MMS) (Salt/C), etc. As I read through the posts, if I read anything that I may want to remember or reference later, I write down the message number, and then write a short explanation on the subject matter

such as #7081 – "Good explanation of how MMS works". If it is major information that I want to keep for reference, I tag it with a *Copy (to be printed when convenient).You may find it much less confusing if you start with only one protocol. Assuming you have Lyme disease, if it were me, I would do the Salt/C first. Read the instructions on the home page carefully and follow them exactly. Read everything in the file sections. Follow the suggestions as to how to help with detox so you will know what to do when you have a herx reaction. By doing the Salt/C, you will be helping your body to become more alkaline as the salt itself will help with this. The salt will help heal your adrenal glands. Some people add baking soda to the vitamin C to make it gentler on their stomach which you could do. If you take calcium, and especially magnesium which we all need, these

supplements will also help you become more alkaline and bug unfriendly. You can also choose to eat a more alkaline diet. Once you have reached the maximum salt/C for your body weight and are thoroughly familiar with the protocol, it's up and downs, etc., and feel completely comfortable, then consider adding MMS. You can do the MMS at bedtime and Salt/C during the day. But once again, you need to read and thoroughly understand the two sections of Jim Humbles book. Again, start slowly and use the same detox methods that you use with Salt/C. You will read in his book that MMS has a alkaline effect on the body. Also, as you kill the pathogens which are acidic, your system will become more alkaline and healthier. Before I began the guaifenesin protocol nine years ago, I read Dr. Armand's book several times and understood exactly what I was doing. Having that

information answered a lot of questions and kept me from having to search for answers in posts from support groups.The same is true for Salt/C and MMS. Read the "How To" on Salt/C and the Jim Humble book and that will save you from searching through hundreds of posts trying to gather basic information. The information will give you more confidence about what you are doing. You can increase the size of the font in the files to make it easier to read. Most of all, please realize that you probably won't get well in a few weeks or a few months, or for most of us within in a few years. But with patience and perseverance, you will be moving towards improved health and an improved quality of life. Hope this helps some.Diane/TN------------------------------------