RemedySpot.com

Re: The Blue Lady - Reversible?

Rate this topic

Guest guest

I took doxy for a year and sometimes Zithromax. I also took various supplements. But i didnt get better so turned to MMS and am here now....

I took CS for a few weeks I think it was, maybe a few months, it was a while back so i forget. All I remember is I finished half a bottle of this CS I bought at Whole Foods, I had stopped it because someone sent me the link below. It had a seagull on the bottle and it had a dropper inside, the bottle had blue on it, maybe white. Dont recall the brand name.

So should I add CS to the MMS? If I do, I really have to get past this image:

http://www.tomifobia.com/rosemary.html

I hear what all of you are saying about CS not being dangerous if you make your own and you make it correctly. But you know it's hard once you see a picture, you can't help but worry. Are you guys sure that there is a cure for this blue condition? Someone here mentioed the other day that there was. If it really works we need to tell this lady in the above link, Rosemary. But only if we're sure so she's not crushed. She's much more upset about this than the older man who also turned blue.

I appreciate everyones responses to my many questions!

From: Lofgren <rlofgre1@...>Subject: Re: [ ] Is this theory wrong? Date: Saturday, November 1, 2008, 7:47 PM

It makes sense to-entertain the concept of mycoplasm infection in so-called "auto-immune" diseases.

The infection is without definable borders.

The body "sees" it and tries to deal-with-it, but looking-at this scenario under a conventional microscope only-shows an immune response "gone wacko"....

We can expect an immune-response on an infected-cell that appears "normal".

Thus this modern epidemic of auto-immunity.

We didn't have these diseases before mycoplasm infections were common.

that's the rosemary jacobs i wrote about. she's been irate and ranting against CS for a long time, but it's been revealed under pressure that she got it from Rx silver nitrate nosedrops that she abused/overused for years.

Rosemary is, or has been, hostile. and she's apparently been dishonest about the cause in the past too. she's possibly "feeding" off her situation and wouldn't reverse it if she could at this point...although that suggestion would surely piss her off.

the argyria "cure" reversal hasn't been around for more than a couple years, and only a couple people have used and reported on it since it's discoverer posted his story. it takes a really long time, but it apparently does work.

the guy who discovered it was dying of drug resistant syphilis, on his way going blind and getting into his brain. the docs gave up. he bought a little bottle of CS at a health food store and chugged the whole thing on the spot... he felt immediate improvement, and was encouraged. he drank something like a quart/day of home-brew for a year and beat the syphilis. "spontaneous remission"? bullshit - CURED. but he turned blue. somehow he came up with the idea to try what he did to reverse it and it worked but that took at least a year also. then he started doing CS again (dunno why- maybe experimenting on himself, maybe had something to get rid of) and started smurfing again rapidly, so he backed off and reversed it again.

argyria doesn't just show up overnight. it first shows as a blue/greying of the moons of the nailbeds. so if you're doing CS regularly for a long time you want to watch your fingernails and toenails. and take the reversal protocol all the time anyway since they're a bunch of common good supplements.

Re: [ ] Is this theory wrong? Date: Saturday, November 1, 2008, 7:47 PM

It makes sense to-entertain the concept of mycoplasm infection in so-called "auto-immune" diseases.

The body "sees" it and tries to deal-with-it, but looking-at this scenario under a conventional microscope only-shows an immune response "gone wacko"....

Wow I guess there is always two sides of every story. I didn't notice Rosemary was talked about on here because I get so focused on my own issues as I am overwhelemed. I kinda freaked when I read her say that you can turn blue even years after stopping the stuff.

The guy with Syphillis that you mentioned sounds like one smart guy to figure out how to fix his smurfdom. The blue guy from Oregon said he didn't care. I think the poor guy has been through so much hell in his life; being ill, taking care of his ill folks, I guess he doesn't care. I know I would still care despite my own hell. Knowing no one on this group developed this condition makes me feel better though.

Well, time to go take my MMS. Good night Bob and everyone!

From: Lofgren <rlofgre1elp (DOT) rr.com>Subject: Re: [miracle_mineral_ supplement] Is this theory wrong?miracle_mineral_ supplementDate: Saturday, November 1, 2008, 7:47 PM

One possibility may be magnesium chloride. This chemical is absorbed through the skin very readily and gets quickly distributed throughout the body in the blood stream. It has a powerful advantage over other forms of magnesium - for they have to be converted in the body to magnesium chloride. The body does not work very well doing the conversion - only around 5% of magnesim oxide becomes magnesium chloride if the digestive system is working well. Magnesium Chloride is the major constituent of Magnesium Oil so search with "magnesium oil". Do read up on this substance so you understand what you are using!

Most people (nearly 70% in the USA) are thought to have a magnesium deficiency. This magnesium deficiency (especially when calcium supplements are taken) can lead to calcium depositing in cell mitochondria lowering cell energies. Applying magnesium chloride to the skin can, if too much is used, lead to some diarhoea - so if it occurs use less! Cell energies will improve, and this improvement may help in the removal of the silver chloride.

When I used magnesium chloride my energies improved after about four weeks. This may be a bit of a guide to users. Don't expect a rapid removal of silver chloride - there is obviously a lot in Rosemary's cells.

Phil

Re: [ ] The Blue Lady - Reversible?

I took doxy for a year and sometimes Zithromax. I also took various supplements. But i didnt get better so turned to MMS and am here now....

I took CS for a few weeks I think it was, maybe a few months, it was a while back so i forget. All I remember is I finished half a bottle of this CS I bought at Whole Foods, I had stopped it because someone sent me the link below. It had a seagull on the bottle and it had a dropper inside, the bottle had blue on it, maybe white. Dont recall the brand name.

So should I add CS to the MMS? If I do, I really have to get past this image:

http://www.tomifobia.com/rosemary.html

I hear what all of you are saying about CS not being dangerous if you make your own and you make it correctly. But you know it's hard once you see a picture, you can't help but worry. Are you guys sure that there is a cure for this blue condition? Someone here mentioed the other day that there was. If it really works we need to tell this lady in the above link, Rosemary. But only if we're sure so she's not crushed. She's much more upset about this than the older man who also turned blue.

I appreciate everyones responses to my many questions!