RemedySpot.com

RE: Smurfdom

Rate this topic

Guest guest

What is Smurfdom mentioned below by Bob and can MMS cause it or using both MMS with CS?

I assume its something that causes one to look like a smurf?

There was a time when that would have made me laugh, just like the idea of turning blue.

But once I saw the blue people pics it wasnt funny anymore, especially for those poor ppl.

I wonder if with CS its possible to turn blue even if you use quality grade stuff but you are somehow more predisposed to get it.

Well in any case, I'm taking MMS now so I guess I wont worry about it.

From: bob Larson <bobList@...>Subject: RE: [ ] Does MMS not work that CS talk is the dominating topic on this MMS board? Date: Thursday, October 30, 2008, 1:33 PM

they both work. lots of people have been helped lots by both.i personally find, after months of experimentation and reading the resultsfrom others, the MMS to be no better for hep-c than CS and foul and somewhattricky stuff to have to take, so i choose CS. i used them together forawhile, but then started wondering if they weren't both being wasted bybeing used up in reactions with the other. i don't know the chemistry, buti'd guess there'd be silver chlorides & silver oxides created which seemslike something maybe not so good... like leading to smurfdom.> [miracle_mineral_ supplement] Does MMS not work that CS talk is> the dominating topic on this MMS board?>>> I realize that it's all related in that we are looking for something to> help, no matter what it is. But all this talk of CS and not so much MMS> is making me wonder if MMS is not working for people that they are> going back to their CS? I realize CS has been around longer so probably> a lot more info on it. But did CS significantly help anyone? Some are> on it for many years, is this for maintenance? Why so long?>> I am so depressed there aren't others on here with my diseases or at> least in the same disease family because that

would so give me hope if> MMS worked for them. Also, it says to go slow with MMS. But what is> slow? I wish there were guidelines. I have been taking one drop for the> past week.>>> ------------ --------- --------- ------>>

by smurfdom i meant turning blue from argyria... entering that world.

yes, it may be possible to have some kind of rare predisposition to easy argyria... nobody knows much about it, how it works, and nobody is spending the megabucks to find out.

i agree it's not really funny... descriptive tho.

better blue than dead... if there's something in this life on this planet worth living for at all.

it is only cosmetic with no adverse physical health consequences... but many pretty people do show their hideous inner selves in the way they mistreat "bluebies". over-prioritized pride and vanity are much uglier than blue skin.

the smurfs aren't any uglier than most everyone full of tattoos are going to be in a couple decades when they get all fuzzy and faded into blotchy messes.

[miracle_mineral_ supplement] Does MMS not work that CS talk is> the dominating topic on this MMS board?>>> I realize that it's all related in that we are looking for something to> help, no matter what it is. But all this talk of CS and not so much MMS> is making me wonder if MMS is not working for people that they are> going back to their CS? I realize CS has been around longer so probably> a lot more info on it. But did CS significantly help anyone? Some are> on it for many years, is this for maintenance? Why so long?>> I am so depressed there aren't others on here with my diseases or at> least in the same disease family because that would so give me hope if> MMS worked for them. Also, it says to go slow with MMS. But what is> slow? I wish there were guidelines. I have been taking one drop for the> past week.>>> ------------ --------- --------- ------>>

Oh duh, I forgot about the Smurfs. Their blue and cute.

In real life the poor treatment would be terrible. It's already a cruel world full of discrimination and judgement.

I am glad no one here has had this happen to them but instead improved with its use.

I hope MMS doens't cause anything weird in anyone, especially anything permanent. I am up to 2 drop tonight.

From: bob Larson <bobListcablespeed (DOT) com>Subject: RE: [miracle_mineral_ supplement] Does MMS not work that CS talk is the dominating topic on this MMS board?miracle_mineral_ supplementDate: Thursday, October 30, 2008, 1:33 PM

they both work. lots of people have been helped lots by both.i personally find, after months of experimentation and reading the resultsfrom others, the MMS to be no better for hep-c than CS and foul and somewhattricky stuff to have to take, so i choose CS. i used them together forawhile, but then started wondering if they weren't both being wasted bybeing used up in reactions with the other. i don't know the chemistry, buti'd guess there'd be silver chlorides & silver oxides created which seemslike something maybe not so good... like leading to smurfdom.> [miracle_mineral_ supplement] Does MMS not work that CS talk is> the dominating topic on this MMS board?>>> I realize that it's all related in that we are looking for something to> help, no matter what it is. But all this talk of CS and not so much MMS> is making me wonder if MMS is not working for people that they are> going back to their CS? I realize CS has been around longer so probably> a lot more info on it. But did CS significantly help anyone? Some are> on it for many years, is this for maintenance? Why so long?>> I am so depressed there aren't others on here with my diseases or at> least in the same disease family because that

would so give me hope if> MMS worked for them. Also, it says to go slow with MMS. But what is> slow? I wish there were guidelines. I have been taking one drop for the> past week.>>> ------------ --------- --------- ------>>

that guy on Oprah, Karason, lived in some town in oregon where everyone got ugly on him after he turned blue. he seems like a really nice guy. moved to california to try to find a place where people weren't such shitheads. hope that worked out better for him. i wonder what town in oregon that was? they deserve to be well known for their nastiness. if i get reincarnated as a bird i'd like to make sure the label "shitheads" applies in all the right places.

for most folks going up one drop per day until you hit about eight seems to work ok. then maybe take it slower. at the first sign of queasiness slow down though. it's not unusual to hit one's limit at only a few drops/day... everyone's so different.

[miracle_mineral_ supplement] Does MMS not work that CS talk is> the dominating topic on this MMS board?>>> I realize that it's all related in that we are looking for something to> help, no matter what it is. But all this talk of CS and not so much MMS> is making me wonder if MMS is not working for people that they are> going back to their CS? I realize CS has been around longer so probably> a lot more info on it. But did CS significantly help anyone? Some are> on it for many years, is this for maintenance? Why so long?>> I am so depressed there aren't others on here with my diseases or at> least in the same disease family because that would so give me hope if> MMS worked for them. Also, it says to go slow with MMS. But what is> slow? I wish there were guidelines. I have been taking one drop for the> past week.>>> ------------ --------- --------- ------>>

Anybody with common-sense knows not-to eat/drink the Silver "solids" or crust that-forms on the bottom when CS is made...

The rule is to-use 5-coffee filters or a laboratory-grade filer on the finished product.

The "heavies" (sedimentation) is silver nitrate, I believe.

People ingest-it not thinking about the possible negative consequences.

Anyway, there's a protocol involving vitamins C and E which cure Argyria (Blue skin).

On 10/31/2008, Vicki (genuinelysweet2002@...) wrote:

> I hope MMS doens't cause anything weird in anyone, especially

> anything permanent. I am up to 2 drop tonight.

It is well known what causes argyria...

MMS cannot cause it, plain and simple science.

There is clinical evidence that in extremely extreme doses - meaning

thousands of times higher than what you are taking with MMS at the

highest doses - it can cause crimping of the red blood cells...

....no, the sediment is simply metallic silver particles that have grown

large enough to fall out, and silver oxides. AFAIK, silver nitrates aren't

produced by low voltage generators that don't make an electric arc exposed

to air (which is something like 75% nitrogen). i think, not sure, that

silver nitrates would stay invisibly suspended in solution unless they get

bonded to something else?

the argyria reversal protocol is more than C & E ... also selenium, MSM, and

the first guy who came up with it supposedly used kelp but i believe

chlorella would be far better.

Re: [ ] Smurfdom

Anybody with common-sense knows not-to eat/drink the Silver " solids " or

crust that-forms on the bottom when CS is made...

The rule is to-use 5-coffee filters or a laboratory-grade filer on the

finished product.

The " heavies " (sedimentation) is silver nitrate, I believe.

People ingest-it not thinking about the possible negative consequences.

Anyway, there's a protocol involving vitamins C and E which cure Argyria

(Blue skin).

> It is well known what causes argyria.

....yes, specifically silver accumulation in cells, with exposure to

sunlight. not much more than that is known about it.

someone told me that dr. oz on Oprah said that K. will never be able to

get rid of it because his liver is so full of it that it's turned blue too.

i believe either dr. oz doesn't know what he's talking about on this issue

(partly true), or there's severe distortion in what was relayed to me -

which is most likely the case.

argyria is believed by conventional medicine to be irreversible, but that's

been shown to be not true... K. has been given the info he needs to

reverse it. it remains for him to effectively apply the protocol.

> MMS cannot cause it, plain and simple science.

....absolutely.