RemedySpot.com

Re: Hi - newbie

Rate this topic

Guest guest

Guest guest

You might be best off to write Jim and ask him. Go to his site

www.miraclemineral.org and look for the page where you can write him questions. As far as I know it can be taken with any other medicine, so I would think it would be ok to take with chemo, but Jim would know best.

You might also look into

oleandersoup/ this is a remarkable plant that is doing wonders against even stage 4 cancers.

Samala,

-------Original Message-------

My main reason for getting this product is that my daughter in laws mother has ovarian cancer, and I am hoping that MMS could help with this. At the moment, she has started chemotherapy so I don't know if MMS could be taken with this.

Guest guest

Thank you for your reply. I will do that, and thank you for the info about oleander soup. Regards, Dee

-- Re: [ ] Hi - newbie

You might be best off to write Jim and ask him. Go to his site

www.miraclemineral.org and look for the page where you can write him questions. As far as I know it can be taken with any other medicine, so I would think it would be ok to take with chemo, but Jim would know best.

You might also look into

oleandersoup/ this is a remarkable plant that is doing wonders against even stage 4 cancers.

Samala,