RemedySpot.com

MMS and Candida, Yeast,fungus ?????

Rate this topic

Guest guest

Guest guest

i think the yeast is always there and killing the other bugs off first leaves the yeast

to be cleaned up(maybe in layers)(in the organs & blood vessals), later on.

some vets that use bicoms say parasites can hide in yeast for over 18 mo.and it is a constant battle to eliminate them along with the h.metals & chemicles that need to be cleaned up too.

roger

From: susan <ssiegel5@...>Subject: Re: [ ] MMS and Candida, Yeast,fungus ????? Date: Saturday, July 19, 2008, 11:37 AM

HI Joyce,

Yes, I have experienced this problem. I had gotten up to 12 drops on the MMS and my tongue became very coated, my scalp itchy, hair falling out, and vaginal irritation. I stopped taking it for a while. When I started again I started at a much lower dose. I now take 5-6 drops 2x/day. I find that this dose helps to break up the fungus and then supplementing with a lot of good probiotics (I use pb8, Healthy Trinity, and Threelac) help to control this problem. But if I go up higher than 6 drops the yeast returns. Granted, my diet is not the strictest in terms of sugars and starches and this may account for lack of further improvement.

It is very important to supplement with high potency probiotics while on MMS. Although, not as strong as antibiotics in terms of killing the good bacteria, it nonetheless does affect it.

S.

-- [miracle_mineral_ supplement] MMS and Candida, Yeast,fungus ?????

Has anyone had problems taking mms and it causing candida etc? I am

having extreme stomach bloating and other symptoms of candida. First I

thought it was that mms turns into salt. I have a problem with salt.

Any thoughts would be appreciated. Joyce

------------ --------- --------- ------