RemedySpot.com

The baking soda protocol they say doesn't work

Rate this topic

Guest guest

I've read many times now how the baking soda/maple syrup protocol is bogus and doesn't work. How sugar feeds cancer. How the doctor that supports baking soda makes it out to be more than what it is, etc.

And as I always point out--nothing works for everyone, and anything works for some people.

But, I thought I'd pass this on because who knows who else it would help? I would not hesitate to try it, after learning this.

Another list I'm on, the list owner has talked about her neighbor, Bob. Bob had stage 4 cancer. They told him there wasn't any help for him, and to go home to die. He spent a year on the couch, in so much pain he almost never got up. The list owner had recently moved next door to Bob, and as she believes in alternative health care, she put together a list of different protocols that perhaps could help him.

Here is what she's posted to her list (permission to cross post)

Evening everyone,

Well, bob had his third 3 month check up at the oncologist today. No cancer and everything is healed or healing rapidly. The doc is simply dumbfounded, even expressing such, and says don't tell me what you are doing...but...but...the secretary said 'tell me' so bob did.

The only set back bob had was he has friends who run the down home cooking 'oh so quaint place' at the top of the mountain. Homemade pies to die for, all from scratch. They started sending left over pies to bob who became a pie fiend. It was to the point we thought of having an intervention. He sent one home with us and one was all it took to remind us why we go easy easy easy on sugar. The sugar hangover is really something isn't it lol.

Anyway, wanted to say something to bob...the cancer/sugar connection, but held off for a few. it's not always easy to rain on someone's parade. Finally took the plunge and bob has this ah ha moment...he just doesn't get sick since he got well, but he was out working in the cold and wet one sat and by sun he was holed up on the sofa with chills and felt just totally horrible.

So bob quit the pies. He hasn't been sick since.

I told bob we'll call his cancer cure 'the pie cure'...not!!!!!!!!!!

So baking soda/maple syrup, pain he had for well over a year left within a week and he felt the cancer leaving his body, started feeling alive again. Added mms month or so later, made bob a new man, turbo charged the BS/ms as he describes it and first 3 MO visit (when the doc expected him to come in near dead) no cancer and just the little red dot...a dunno red dot. Surgery area healing at rapid rate.

Second visit three MO later no cancer, red dot 1/2 size previously, removed and lab analyzed...not cancer, not really anything but mystery red dot.

Third visit, now bob is also on angstrom mag (magnesium), trace min and msm (all from rosco) and his healing is phenomenal, no cancer and no mystery red dots.

For anyone that will listen to bob he starts them on BS/ms and they notice a difference in days. Then he moves them up to mms and they notice even more changes. One fello gave it to his crippled, like badly crippled, dog and he is acting like a pup.

So, does BS/ms bind...do I really need to study to unravel if the intermolecular binding is possible according to the nature/charge of the ions, or like rosco says, even if you know the chemistry particulars we really do not understand yet how this changes in the body environment, and who cares because empirical is empirical...if it works, it works.

And I should point out bob is a meat and potatoes kinda guy, not organic meat either. His dietary combo's make me cringe...he cooks in pots I would not cook in and eats dressings etc that I would consider a joy ride on the junk train...and he is still cancer free. he's healed so many prior conditions, teeth, hemorrhoids, back injury to name a few...that it goes to show a little loving attention goes a long way. He takes his BS/ms in the morning and right there after the mms. that's supposed to be a no no too but I didn't tell him cause if it is working for him then who cares?

(I asked after reading this-- Oh, do you know what dose of MMS Bob has been taking? And he only takes it once a day, and right after the BS/ms mix?)

Last I cked with bob he takes 6 drops of mms each drinking...I'll get an update. Takes both protocols morning and night.

And you're right, theory. This is a fello that when we started could hardly pee...after the BS/ms he was able to pee and able to get of the sofa he had occupied for bout year and half. The last year he kept going to the doc saying his side hurt so bad. Bob's' not a cry baby...it had to really really hurt. His mom died at 42 from cancer so even family history of cancer. He felt so good on the BS/ms that he felt no need to look further. I brought him the mms and said take this too. If I recall correctly he was on the BS/ms for at least a month solo, maybe a week or two longer, and the first two weeks of that used arm and hammer BS which is reported (?) to have aluminum. This was a man who was doc certified in final stages of bladder cancer. They wanted to inject his bladder with chemo...without it you will die, with it you will die. He was just that far gone. Oh yes, and he had skin cancer all up his arm and his forehead that he was successfully but slowly treating with fungal foot spray.

Btw, he drinks coffee and I think but not sure, the peculator pot may be aluminum. If not it is stainless. I'll ck. He also until recently smoked Marlboro's. I bought him two pipes off ebay (they are such a steal there) and now he smokes a pipe. Got his sig other to switch also...she now has a churchwarden.

Bob really is the perfect test subject. He does all the things we think are paramount to not doing and here he is alive and well...and kicking.

(a side note--she had reported that Bob told her that when he added the MMS to the BS/ms protocol, the MMS seemed to kick it into high gear. Just something he felt. He seemed to get better even faster, felt stronger. Also, she had given him a big list of many cancer protocols, expecting him to choose one of the big ones--she was surprised when he got better so fast. Asking him what he did he said he chose the BS/MS one because it was simple and he didn't have to change any of his other eating habits! lol)

For those who don't know the BS/MS protocol, here it is:

Mix one part baking soda with three parts (pure, 100%) maple syrup in a small saucepan. Stir Briskly. Heat the mixture for 5 minutes.

Take 1 teaspoon twice daily. Do NOT refrigerate this mixture. Keep it at room temperature, in a dark area, and use it until it starts to separate in two or three days, then make another batch.

Very Important Note: Do not use baking soda which has had aluminum added to it, such as Arm and Hammer. Buy a product, which specifically states it does not include aluminum or other chemicals. This will probably have to be purchased at a health food store or online (e.g. Bob's Red Mill, Aluminimum-Free, Baking Soda).

Samala,