RemedySpot.com

CMV-ebv-gut-fistula-crohn's-urinary.

Rate this topic

Guest guest

from another group

Anyway, regarding Cytomegalovirus, it was found in my son ONLY byaccident. He developed a severe INTESTINAL infection which created anabscess, which became a fistula. The fistula (infected tunnel) whichtunneled from the small intestine to the bladder... This happens inCrohn's disease -- fistulas can go anywhere. He developed a urinary tract infection. When the urine was tested, itwas found to have Cytomegalovirus and e-coli. He was a sick 16 yearold, and this situation required an intestinal re-section. (Cuttingout diseased part of intestine and re-connecting well parts. When I researched cytomegalovirus (CMV) I found very interesting stuffon pubmed. It is fairly common that CMV and EBV will cause intestinalproblems. GI doctors don't know this!! If they're not looking forviral causes of IBD, they sure as heck

won't find them. Instead theyput people on immune suppressants and prednisone, and that onlycompounds the problems. In some of these studies, they were treating with immune suppressantsand prednisone, and the patients got worse, and were in danger ofhaving whole colons removed. When the patient is put on antiviralsinstead, guess what? They get better.