RemedySpot.com

Re: Using MMS for house cleaner

Rate this topic

Guest guest

Daddy Bob told me the dairy we get our raw milk from uses chlorine dioxide to clean the udders of the cows before milking and to disinfect the counters and such. They used 2 spray bottles. One with the chlorine dioxide and one with the activator.

Wilkins

Check out www.mormon.org --- On Sun, 11/30/08, irishdrought1955 <irishdrought1955@...> wrote:

From: irishdrought1955 <irishdrought1955@...>Subject: [ ] Using MMS for house cleaner Date: Sunday, November 30, 2008, 5:58 PM

I was wondering if anyone could suggest how to use MMS for household cleaning?We moved into this house last Dec and so far there are more black widows and other insects than any place I have ever lived.I live in the country on a small farm with animals.I am to tired to take care of much. When we moved back here I had just learned shortly before that I was postive for lyme. After that I had hopes of getting better.There is more dust all over the house and I have wondered about a mix to spray on the filter for the centeral heat unit.Could I mix MMS to mop hardwood floors with?Also what about cleaning toilets and showers with MMS and how would be the best way to mix it?Would adding to much water keep it from working like if the drops are not precise like when taking orally would it be the same way?We have some type of insect that is just a small black dot and I even took

some to the univerisity and since they were on tape they could not identify them.I don't want to keep using pesticides but the black widows are so bad that we learned this are of the road we live on is known for the black widows.So far they have not been inside the house but on both porches and garage.We have had to spray outside the foudation and yard.Sorry of this is to far off the subject.Very depressed now.sandy

idk but i had gotten some 35% hydrogen peroxide that i was going to

use for my hottub (but had a bad reaction to it) but am now finding

all kinds of uses for it in cleaning... my automatic dog bowl waterer

and my bathtub have never been any cleaner... i know mms works kind of

the same way but for my hydrogen peroxide i just put a little in the

water and shake... it cleans itself!

carol

>

> I was wondering if anyone could suggest how to use MMS for household

> cleaning?

>

> We moved into this house last Dec and so far there are more black

> widows and other insects than any place I have ever lived.

> I live in the country on a small farm with animals.

> I am to tired to take care of much.

> When we moved back here I had just learned shortly before that I was

> postive for lyme.

> After that I had hopes of getting better.

> There is more dust all over the house and I have wondered about a mix

> to spray on the filter for the centeral heat unit.

> Could I mix MMS to mop hardwood floors with?

>

> Also what about cleaning toilets and showers with MMS and how would be

> the best way to mix it?

> Would adding to much water keep it from working like if the drops are

> not precise like when taking orally would it be the same way?

>

> We have some type of insect that is just a small black dot and I even

> took some to the univerisity and since they were on tape they could not

> identify them.

> I don't want to keep using pesticides but the black widows are so bad

> that we learned this are of the road we live on is known for the black

> widows.

> So far they have not been inside the house but on both porches and

> garage.

> We have had to spray outside the foudation and yard.

> Sorry of this is to far off the subject.

> Very depressed now.

>

> sandy

>

i dont know if regular household cleaning products aren't working for you guys but I wish there were more people commenting on how MMS is working for their health. It's depressing not hearing personal stories much.

From: irishdrought1955 <irishdrought1955>Subject: [miracle_mineral_ supplement] Using MMS for house cleanermiracle_mineral_ supplementDate: Sunday, November 30, 2008, 5:58 PM

I was wondering if anyone could suggest how to use MMS for household cleaning?We moved into this house last Dec and so far there are more black widows and other insects than any place I have ever lived.I live in the country on a small farm with animals.I am to tired to take care of much. When we moved back here I had just learned shortly before that I was postive for lyme. After that I had hopes of getting better.There is more dust all over the house and I have wondered about a mix to spray on the filter for the centeral heat unit.Could I mix MMS to mop hardwood floors with?Also what about cleaning toilets and showers with MMS and how would be the best way to mix it?Would adding to much water keep it from working like if the drops are not precise like when taking orally would it be the same way?We have some type of insect that is just a small black dot and I even took

some to the univerisity and since they were on tape they could not identify them.I don't want to keep using pesticides but the black widows are so bad that we learned this are of the road we live on is known for the black widows.So far they have not been inside the house but on both porches and garage.We have had to spray outside the foudation and yard.Sorry of this is to far off the subject.Very depressed now.sandy