RemedySpot.com

Re:- If MMS is acidic, & acid causes disease then....

Rate this topic

Guest guest

Hello, MMS is not acidic, it is basic. The small amount of citric acid you add to MMS is acidic but minor. Once activated you can even add baking soda without harming the MMS (even though it has been stated otherwise). Serioulsy, try it and see - the effects of the MMS will be no different.

MMS is nothing more that ClO2 (Chlorine Dioxide), it is made by mixing

stabilized oxygen (NaClO2 (28% solution)) with citric acid (C6H8O7 (10%

solution) - http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Citric_acid) at a ratio of 1:5.MMS is actually basic in that it has a negative charge and will strip Hydrogen out of the system. pH stands for Potential Hydrogen or how much hydrogen is in a system - lower means more Hydrogen and higher means less hydrogen. ClO2 has a charge of (-5) which is just amazing, that is right up there with Ozone (-6), but I believe is more stable. ClO2 has the potential for removing 5 Hydrogen atoms from a system and thus making it very basic. Since it is basic to begin with, adding baking soda will not affect it.

Cheers,Brad

Thanks Brad, you and Rick from the other MMS group are very knowledgable.

What had your personal experience been with MMS? Have you considered trying the baking soda protocol too? One of the two.

I will give it a month to improve on MMS. Not to be cured just to see improvement.

I am having a super hard time with my eyes super dry and very dizzy. Symptoms I already have but lately worse. Not sure if its MMS or coincidental since they fluctutate already on their own. I can't get use to my new glasses no matter how hard I try. So I wear an old RX that's weak, still dizzy even with it but totally cant wear the new ones that have been checked many times and are suppose to be correct. When I wore contacts this wasn't an issue.

From: Brad Andersen <bradandersen@...>Subject: [ ] Re:- If MMS is acidic, & acid causes disease then.... Date: Monday, November 10, 2008, 12:39 PM

Hello, MMS is not acidic, it is basic. The small amount of citric acid you add to MMS is acidic but minor. Once activated you can even add baking soda without harming the MMS (even though it has been stated otherwise). Serioulsy, try it and see - the effects of the MMS will be no different.MMS is nothing more that ClO2 (Chlorine Dioxide), it is made by mixing stabilized oxygen (NaClO2 (28% solution)) with citric acid (C6H8O7 (10% solution) - http://en.wikipedia .org/wiki/ Citric_acid) at a ratio of 1:5.MMS is actually basic in that it has a negative charge and will strip Hydrogen out of the system. pH stands for Potential Hydrogen or how much hydrogen is in a system - lower means more Hydrogen and higher means less hydrogen. ClO2 has a charge of (-5) which is just amazing, that is right up there with Ozone

(-6), but I believe is more stable. ClO2 has the potential for removing 5 Hydrogen atoms from a system and thus making it very basic. Since it is basic to begin with, adding baking soda will not affect it.Cheers,Brad

sent this yesterday but it didn't post so trying again....

From: Brad Andersen <bradandersen@...>Subject: [ ] Re:- If MMS is acidic, & acid causes disease then.... Date: Monday, November 10, 2008, 12:39 PM

Hello, MMS is not acidic, it is basic. The small amount of citric acid you add to MMS is acidic but minor. Once activated you can even add baking soda without harming the MMS (even though it has been stated otherwise). Serioulsy, try it and see - the effects of the MMS will be no different.MMS is nothing more that ClO2 (Chlorine Dioxide), it is made by mixing stabilized oxygen (NaClO2 (28% solution)) with citric acid (C6H8O7 (10% solution) - http://en.wikipedia .org/wiki/ Citric_acid) at a ratio of 1:5.MMS is actually basic in that it has a negative charge and will strip Hydrogen out of the system. pH stands for Potential Hydrogen or how much hydrogen is in a system - lower means more Hydrogen and higher means less hydrogen. ClO2 has a charge of (-5) which is just amazing, that is right up there with Ozone

(-6), but I believe is more stable. ClO2 has the potential for removing 5 Hydrogen atoms from a system and thus making it very basic. Since it is basic to begin with, adding baking soda will not affect it.Cheers,Brad