RemedySpot.com

My PH results

Rate this topic

Guest guest

I forgot to say that my PH in the morning and evening appear to be the same yet aren't suppose to be the same, you're suppose to be more acidic in the A.M. I was at 6.5 although none of the colors matched, mine was golden yellow and orange was the closest on the box. The rest were reds and greens and darker colors.

Anyway, the end of the strip is a yellow color and so i feel like if i poured water on it and it turned darker yellow, it would be the same as my results. So it makes me wonder if this is a reliable test. Dont know if need to be doing the baking soda or not?

Sent this yesterday but never posted to the group so trying again....

From: Vicki <genuinelysweet2002@...>Subject: My PH results Date: Monday, November 10, 2008, 9:16 PM

I forgot to say that my PH in the morning and evening appear to be the same yet aren't suppose to be the same, you're suppose to be more acidic in the A.M. I was at 6.5 although none of the colors matched, mine was golden yellow and orange was the closest on the box. The rest were reds and greens and darker colors.

Anyway, the end of the strip is a yellow color and so i feel like if i poured water on it and it turned darker yellow, it would be the same as my results. So it makes me wonder if this is a reliable test. Dont know if need to be doing the baking soda or not?