RemedySpot.com

Oops sorry about that.

Rate this topic

Guest guest

I sent this before. Sorry to do it again.HelenFrom: helen/zhebee <zhebee@...> Sent: Tuesday, November 11, 2008 6:18:40 AMSubject: [ ] Re: - If MMS is acidic, & acid causes disease

then....

Hello againThere is an exception that I do knowabout and it may not be the only exception.There is an big increase in pH whensomeone is dying of cancer. In thebody's last ditch effort, it producesammonia which is highly alkalinein an attempt to save the body. Itusually is a bit much too late.It is interesting that people with just2 days to live have become completelywell when using the Miracle 2 products.This is not necessarily going to happen for everyone. It depends on a number of variables.These products are very alkaline but they keep doing nothing but awesomestuff for the people who use them. Ihave never heard of a bad effect withthem and I have been involved and paying

close

attention to them for7 years now. We keep getting reportsof successful results from people withall sorts of maladies.When if comes to natural things, I willtake my chances without a doctor. Wehad a kinesiologist and he sold us somestuff out of his back room that we couldill afford at the time. None of his stuff worked. It was I who found the remedyto a disease that no one, not even naturalpractioners knew how to treat. There is almost no need to be alarmed with naturalmeans if you use your own head and listento your body and even then we don't 'hear'it correctly mistaking a 'side effect' for a detox effect, sometimes called a healingcrisis or herx. If my body did not like baking soda, I would stop taking it and thenI'd start up again but a little slower. If I really was not comfortable taking it, I wouldjust stop altogether

but that has not happened.I take a 1/2 teaspoon on an empty stomachand I do that 3 times a day. So I am taking1½ teaspoons a day. I actually feel better onit. Of course, I don't eat anything for aboutan hour; I just take water.As we explore the internet, we have to be careful not to believe everything written. Thepharmaceutical people are so devious as toput mis or dis-information. Most will lookgood but all of a sudden something you havebelieved for years someone is refuting. Youinvestigate it further and noone else is sayingthat. It can all get pretty confusing if someonestarts lying to you after they made themselveslook so good.I took a brief look at the websites you providedand he is saying things that no one else is saying. That doesn't mean he is wrong; it justmeans I would hold him suspect until he

proveshimself. Louis Pasteur was telling doctors to wash their hands before delivering babies whenno one else was saying to do that so maybe theguy on the website is a genius ...but I doubt it.I hate to say it because it will bruise male egosbut sometimes there is a rivalry going on between men that we don't know is happeningand they have to be the different one becausetheir big ego dictates it. Probably some of themost reliable information around is that whichcame from the 70's and before that. If I foundthe old Prevention magazines for sale, for example,I would buy every one of them. But the Preventionmagazine of today is useless.HelenHelen From: helen/zhebee <zhebee (DOT) com>miracle_mineral_ supplementSent: Monday, November 10, 2008 3:51:12 AMSubject: Re: [miracle_mineral_ supplement] Re: - If MMS is acidic, & acid causes disease then....

Hi carolThis is the first time I heard this. I havenever heard anything but good stuff whenpeople get their pH up there. And I havenever heard getting your pH up as beingdangerous ...UNLESS they got it far tooalkaline for too long a period. Usually thatis not a concern because it is difficult to get the pH to go up to where it is supposedto be.Did you take too much baking soda? I knowall sorts of people who are taking the bakingsoda and are doing fine.Did you get another opinion? I have never heard where a higher pH would make thingslike fungus grow. I sure would be looking for another opinion. No one practitioner knows all the answers no matter how longtheir studies

were.On the other hand, I do know it is dangerouswhen your pH is low.Helen From: wildman350smom <carolbenter (DOT) net>miracle_mineral_ supplementSent: Monday, November 10, 2008 3:13:00 AMSubject: [miracle_mineral_ supplement] Re: - If MMS is acidic, & acid causes

disease then....

just remember that not everyone does well with the baking

soda/alkalinity thing. I tried it and i got really sick from it.

as in not from dye-off as in confirmed from my kineseologist that

it made the bad things in my body GROW not DIE. Everybody is

different but for me it makes specifically fungus and bacteria grow.

it may work for people with cancer but i don't have cancer just lyme

and the co's.. and it was definately bad for me. listen to your body

and read dr loyds articles please

http://www.royalrif e.com/ph. html

http://www.royalrif e.com/hbal. html

in my opinion it's (ph) nothing to mess with unless you are being

monitored by a doctor that knows what they are doing

carol