RemedySpot.com

MMS-Archive for the “bartonella� / lyme Category

Rate this topic

Guest guest

Archive for the “bartonella†Category

http://mmsadvisor.com/?cat=936

Aug 03 2008

Would MMS help the lyme if bartonella is also there?Posted by: admin in Chronic Fatigue, Herxheimer reaction, Lyme Disease, Vitamin C, bartonella, mycoplasma, tags: antibiotics, bartonella, CFS, Chronic fatigue Syndrome, cumanda, DHEA, Herxheimer reaction, Lyme Disease, mycoplasma, salt, sarmento, testosterone, Vitamin C

I’m new to the lyme world. I was diagnosed with CFS and sick for 24 years. Now my 24 year old daughter is sick with lyme and bartonella or mycoplasma. (what I now know, I probably have lyme too.) Would MMS help the lyme if bartonella is also there?

And, right now she chose to start cumanda and samento before she goes on an antibiotic, would MMS fit into this regime?

One last question, if you would not mind, how does MMS differ from the Salt/C protocol?

My daughter is on DHEA and testosterone cream, midodrine due to low blood pressure (I’m not sure if it is working) and salt tablets. She just started cumanda and samento because she is doing school 5 days a week and is afraid of herx from antibiotics since she is getting married in August and has Bar exam in July.

======

MMS is chlorine dioxide, an oxidizer that kills pathogens, but does not touch the rest of the body. It is totally different than the salt and vitamin C action. At this point I do not know anything that is guaranteed in handling lyme. MMS has proved effective depending upon the protocol and the person. It occurs to me that salt seems to drive the lyme out into the open, and the salt might work well with MMS. So the state of the lyme protocol is still being tested by many different people. But in my opinion, the best weapon so far is MMS and chemistry doesn’t have a better weapon even in theory. Visit www.miraclemineral.org for the MMS book and DVD and www.jimhumble.com for

more info.

Keywords: lyme disease, CFS, Chronic fatigue Syndrome, bartonella, mycoplasma, cumanda, sarmento, antibiotics, salt, DHEA, testosterone, vitamin C, herxheimer reaction

Comments Off

Jun 30 2008

What do you recommend for a person who has been experiencing depression, irritability, brain fog and fatigue due to Lyme disease?Posted by: admin in Babesia, Effects, Lyme Disease, MMS General, bartonella, tags: babesia, bartonella, depression, ehrlichia, infections, Lyme Disease, Lyme protocol

I have Lyme disease and many of its co-infections; bartonella, babesia and ehrlichia, to name the big ones. I have been taking MMS for two weeks, but have only managed to get up to five drops, twice a day, because I am experiencing increased depression, irritability, brain fog and fatigue. (No nausea whatsoever though). I am tempted to ramp up faster per your instructions, but I fear the depression could get out of control. I am surprised that after two weeks, I only feel worse instead of better. My questions are: Has the same thing happened to other Lyme sufferers? What would you recommend as far as dosing? Do you think I could have detoxification problems and this is why I am not improving, or is the MMS just killing a lot of

bugs? Also, do you know if MMS can get Lyme in cystic form?

======

Most people who have Lyme disease have similar reactions, take less MMS keep the dose down to where you can tolerate it, the MMS Will handle most of the side disease and we are still working on a Lyme protocol other than what I’m suggesting here, we are working and in my opinion you would have to go intervenes treatment before Lyme will be completely cured. Visit www.miraclemineral.org for the MMS book or DVD and www.jimhumble.com for more info.

Key words: Lyme disease, infections, Lyme protocol, bartonella, babesia, ehrlichia, depression

Comments Off