are being overly exposed to some form of EMF, your reaction to minerals may

be your body is trying to fight the problem*, and you may be taking the

wrong form of minerals. (*When you takek the minerals, you may be empowering

your body to fight the problem, then you misinterpret what happens; healing

can really HURT!)

This rings a big bell with me because of my former severe reaction to a

particular cell phone and my present mild reaction to any wireless phone. I

had a cell phone a few years ago that caused my right arm to become nearly

useless with pain. At that time I was using a cell phone a lot in business.

When I finally figured out that it might be the phone, I switched to using

it with my left arm. My right arm recovered and my left arm went out. I

switched back, my left recovered and my right went out again. I gave the

phone away and got a new one. Problem better but not solved.

Long story short, and I may not be back to this for days, is that because of

many things that I have taken since, I have very mild reactions to

cellphones and wireless house phones now and recover quickly from any

strange feelings that they give me. I rarely use our wireless house phone

and I use the speaker phone option on my cell phone now for 99% of my calls,

and I hold my phone with my fingertips, not in my palm. I also turn it off

except when I want to use it. I rarely carry a turned-on phone on my body.

Try this for minerals: Natural sea salt, such as Celtic Sea Salt, or various

Himalayan salts, made into a brine (20% salt, 80% pure water, no chlorine or

fluoride) and drink a teaspoon of that in a glass of pure water.

Daddybob

No virus found in this outgoing message.

Checked by AVG - http://www.avg.com

Version: 8.0.176 / Virus Database: 270.10.0/1863 - Release Date: 12/24/2008

11:49 AM

Here is Jim Humble's take on this, in reply to this question.

---------------

http://mmsadvisor.com/?p=522

Does MMS flush out bad and good metals and minerals in the body?

I have read both of your books and only saw a passing reference to

heavy metals like mercury and lead. Does the MMS help in flushing

these and other metals from the body? Given that metals are not

living organisms does the MMS process work? And if it does work, what

is to prevent the MMS from removing necessary minerals, such as

calcium, magnesium, etc. in addition to or instead of the dangerous

ones?

=====

The dangerous metals are dangerous because they do electrical damage

to the body and they are at a pH level that the MMS recognizes. It

oxidizes the heavy metals and they then wash out. That is assumed as

the tests for heavy metals come up negative after taking MMS when it

was positive before taking MMS. The necessary minerals do not do the

same damage, and do not have the same electrical characteristics or

the lowered pH levels. Do you see? There is a big difference

between heavy metals and other metals and chlorine dioxide recognizes

that difference. I, on the other hand, do not guarantee anything.

That is what we assume as many thousands of people have gotten

better. There are very few guarantees in life, but we all try. No

one has complained of noticing a deficiency of the good minerals

after taking MMS in the past 10 years.

>

> >Do you or anyone here, think that MMS might also remove minerals,

besides

> heavy metals? I am very concerned about this because I do not

tolerate any

> minerals at all. This problem started before taking MMS(been about

a year of

> not being able to tolerate minerals.. I have EMF sensitivity and the

> minerals exacerbates the problem).<

>

> Laurel- I wasn't going to answer any Q's this morning but I must

say a bit

> about yours. I do think MMS removes a broad spectrum of nutrients,

but

> that's not het main point. You cannot " not tolerate any minerals at

all " or

> you'd be outta here PDQ. Three things are probably going on with

you- you

> are being overly exposed to some form of EMF, your reaction to

minerals may

> be your body is trying to fight the problem*, and you may be taking

the

> wrong form of minerals. (*When you takek the minerals, you may be

empowering

> your body to fight the problem, then you misinterpret what happens;

healing

> can really HURT!)

>

> This rings a big bell with me because of my former severe reaction

to a

> particular cell phone and my present mild reaction to any wireless

phone. I

> had a cell phone a few years ago that caused my right arm to become

nearly

> useless with pain. At that time I was using a cell phone a lot in

business.

> When I finally figured out that it might be the phone, I switched

to using

> it with my left arm. My right arm recovered and my left arm went

out. I

> switched back, my left recovered and my right went out again. I

gave the

> phone away and got a new one. Problem better but not solved.

>

> Long story short, and I may not be back to this for days, is that

because of

> many things that I have taken since, I have very mild reactions to

> cellphones and wireless house phones now and recover quickly from

any

> strange feelings that they give me. I rarely use our wireless house

phone

> and I use the speaker phone option on my cell phone now for 99% of

my calls,

> and I hold my phone with my fingertips, not in my palm. I also turn

it off

> except when I want to use it. I rarely carry a turned-on phone on

my body.

>

> Try this for minerals: Natural sea salt, such as Celtic Sea Salt,

or various

> Himalayan salts, made into a brine (20% salt, 80% pure water, no

chlorine or

> fluoride) and drink a teaspoon of that in a glass of pure water.

>

> Daddybob

> No virus found in this outgoing message.

> Checked by AVG - http://www.avg.com

> Version: 8.0.176 / Virus Database: 270.10.0/1863 - Release Date:

12/24/2008

> 11:49 AM

>

Hello Daddybob,

"Three things are probably going on with you- youare being overly exposed to some form of EMF, your reaction to minerals maybe your body is trying to fight the problem*, and you may be taking thewrong form of minerals. (*When you take the minerals, you may be empoweringyour body to fight the problem, then you misinterpret what happens; healingcan really HURT!)"

I probably should not have worded it that I do not tolerate minerals.. but that I do not tolerate mineral supplements. I have tried various forms of minerals and from different companies. The result is the same..the exact same symptoms of EMF sensitivity only to such a greater degree that it can be intolerable.. the increased burning and stinging when exposed to EMF. It definitely increases the sensitivity to EMF. I feel like an antenae for electricity when I take minerals. I have a magnesium chloride liquid that does the same thing to me as Magnesium Complex by Nature's Sunshine, and as other mineral supplements whether they be zinc, chromium and no matter the brand.

Also I have tried some different brand products of zinc, of chromium(capsules) and I have tried 2 different colloidal mineral products.. all resulting in the same symptoms. I am quite familar with the concept of herxing and of MCS reactions.. this however, is different. When I do not take minerals the adverse effects of EMF are not as great. As I sit at this computer, the stinging and burning begins after a period of time(of course that is just what I am noticing). If I take minerals, the burning and stinging happen much quicker, in fact, it happens just from EMF in the house.. and from very little EMF. The longer I am exposed to the EMF, the more severe the burning. The minerals exacerbates this problem. There are other symptoms that I get from EMF exposure besides burning and stinging.. depending.. I also can get heart affects such as palpitations which also are increased after taking minerals. Seizures are also increased.

So, my point is that the symptoms I experience when exposed to EMF are greatly increased when I take minerals... same symptoms.. only they are magnified to intolerable levels. A friend explained to me once that the minerals we take are inorganic.. that they are ions of metals, whereby plant source minerals are organic. I would have to have him explain that to me again. All I know is any supplement I have tried thus far has had the same adverse affect which is the enhancement of EMF effects in my body.

Since realizing for myself that metals/minerals and EMF have some sort of synergistic affect in my body, I have found a Dr. Klinghardt on the internet who reiterated the same. Of course, he spoke of heavy metals acting like an antennae to EMF and not minerals. Perhaps the only minerals I can tolerate are the organic form as from food. I do tolerate kelp.

This is from Dr. Klinghardt's interview which can be found at ..

http://electromagnetichealth.org/audio-archives-and-more/#klinghardt ...

"Some of us believe(I am part of that group of physicians) that electromagnetic radiation and deep biological effects in the body are affecting everybody. It is just a matter of degree and of quantity. We do know from research, from Dr. Amora in NY, that there is a synergistic effect between heavy metals deposited in the central nervous system from, for example mercury or lead toxity, and electromagnetic fields. Metals stored in the central nervous system act like an antennae that concentrate electromagnetic fields in the central nervous system and then the effects of that are more devastating than in people that have a clean central nervous system. So that is pretty firmly established, and however who becomes toxic with heavy metals is a genetic component these other people that have impaired enzymes of detoxification very often caused not necessarily by increased exposure to toxic metals, but by defective genes. That number of people

is going up tremendously. That is true of most austic children and most children of behavioral problems and so forth. That number is closer now to 20-25% of the population."

Since spending time on this computer I have other symptoms that have manifested.. numbness in my foot and cold chills. The cold chills did not start until I increased the MMS to 15 drops 2x per day. That could be just a coincidence. According to Dr. Klinghardt, EMF in the home affects the hormones, yet I also know that a depletion of certain minerals also lowers hormones. If MMS is removing minerals that could be one explanation.

I read somewhere that chlorine dioxide lowers thyroid because of a depletion of iodine. Someone posted that on a site that was about MMS. I did not necessarily believe him(I think the site was phaelosopher??), but it does have me wondering.

I have also noticed a worsening of low blood sugar. I know I need chromium and vanadium. I had hoped that MMS did not remove minerals from our body because of my situation. Since doing MMS, I have noticed a worsening of my condition. I do not want to except that, because I am also unable to tolerate antibiotics. Being able to tolerate MMS was a huge positive for me. At this point, I am not sure what to do. If I am toxic with heavy metals, then taking MMS, I thought, would help this sensitivity to EMF and maybe in some respects it has.

"Try this for minerals: Natural sea salt, such as Celtic Sea Salt, or variousHimalayan salts, made into a brine (20% salt, 80% pure water, no chlorine orfluoride) and drink a teaspoon of that in a glass of pure water."

I have tried Celtic Sea Salt. Each time I consume salt, depending, it affects my heart adversely. I have even tried just a few granules in a glass of water. It is so very frustrating.. actually frightening, that I am so sensitive to items I never used to react to or did react to at one time, but had a correction and now it has come back.

I know I have an infection in my body. I caught it years ago from my cat who got it from my dog. My dog became allergic to just about everything. He had to end up being put down. It was heartbreaking. My hopes was that MMS would cure whatever that infection was. At the time, when my dog was still alive, all the research I did pointed to it being an infection of leptospirosis. Unfortunately, there are no groups out there that I have found of people with this infection. It is much like lyme in that it is a spirochete. To complicate matters, I also have lyme.

I am now out of my own home. I have lost everything and I am trying to find a way to survive. I had hoped MMS was one of the keys to that survival. To lose everything is one thing, but to be so sick on top of no home and no one who understands these health issues around here is just about more than I can take. I guess at this point, why be modest about how difficult things are. I know there are others who are in a similar boat.. esp, those who can no longer tolerate modern life(ie chemicals, EMF, etc). I was encouraged by an email to a friend of mine who recommended MMS to the woman. I will post that email separately. Unfortunately, my situation is so complicated, esp. by the chemical sensitivities and intolerances. I do not want to give up on MMS. It is psychological at this point. I had hopes of it doing the job that needed to get done. There are few things I can do and tolerate and unless someone is chemically sensitive to the point that I am,

there just is no way for them to understand. Those without experience or knowledge of this problem believe that one should just take a vitamin or mineral because their knowledge base tells them that it is good for them and others so why not everyone. There is a doctor who developed a protocol for relieving allergies and chemical sensitivities. Part of what I have learned in the past 8 yrs of dealing with this is that IF a person is allergic to a particular substance(ex.. mineral), taking that substance can further weaken their health condition rendering that particular substance "unhealthy" for that individual.. UNTIL they receive treatment that corrects that intolerance. Then the vitamin is better absorbed and tolerated plus the ill-effects of it no longer take place. At this point, I don't consider the intolerance to minerals an allergy. Although, in the book, Vibrational Medicine, it states that scientists are now believing that all diseases have

their origin in an allergy.

I hope you all have a wonderful Christmas.

Laurel

--------------------------

Some people have become like me due to overexposure of EMF from cell phones, MRI's, VDT monitors and other. For those who are interested in learning more about EMF and their affects(I have done a lot of searching.. so I want it not to be in vain), here are a few websites..

http://www.feb.se/ARTICLES/electrosmog.html

http://www.bioinitiative.org/report/index.htm

Here is a warning on DECT Phones - http://www.emfacts. com/papers/ dect.pdf

The Cancer Foundation also strongly advises people not to use a mobile phone in the car or train because the intensity of the signal from the antenna masts is stronger.

http://omega.twoday.net/stories/5383940/

EMF-exposure> more than doubled the mercury release from amalgam

> ** a federal survey found that one in 12 computer monitors> was leaking enough X-rays to expose the operator to the> equivalent of one chest X-ray every day.

> Metals conduct electricity. Copper, for example, is used in> electrical wires. Metal exposure is not necessary for> electromagnetic fields to have biological effects, but it> can increase the process. Some life-essential metals and> trace elements are always present in our bodies in small> quantities. (The presence of ferromagnetic materials support> the idea that we have a basic ability to sense weak magnetic> fields4)). Lately the exposure to and absorption of larger> "unwanted" quantities of sometimes toxic heavy> metals, such as mercury, lead and cadmium has increased.

Radiation from some VDT monitors were equal to that of a chest x-ray per day.

http://www.feb.se/ARTICLES/electrosmog.html

SYMPTOMS OF ELECTROMAGNETIC HIGH FREQUENCY

http://www.lifeenergies.com/symptoms/sysrmfi.htm

Breaking News: Handphones more dangerous than smoking

http://rawatan-holistik.blogspot.com/2008_05_01_archive.html

"Dr. Carlo: EMF Cell Phone Dangers Interview"(to watch interview, go to...http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2GD_BKTWyTY & feature=related ) "For those who use their cell phone 15-30 minutes per day, science is now telling those people..We have constructed epidemic curve projections based upon epidemiological studies that have been published to date.Today, there are between 30,000-50,000 new cases of brain and eye cancer atributable to cell phone use. By the year 2-10, the projection says that number is going to be near 500,000 cases of brain and eye cancer every year atributable just to cell phone use. Those numbers are unprecedented. It's true that they're driven by the fact that in the world there are 1.9 billion people using cell phones, but we have never had this

type of impending risk facing society. It is unprecedented and I fear unprecedented in the terms of the danger it presents."------

Wireless Stress Syndrome//

http://www.wirelessstress.com/

Cell Phone risks/symptoms

http://www.laleva.cc/environment/cellphones_risk.html

From: ransley <ransley@...>Subject: [ ] Does MMS remove minerals? Received: Thursday, 25 December, 2008, 6:13 AM

>Do you or anyone here, think that MMS might also remove minerals, besidesheavy metals? I am very concerned about this because I do not tolerate anyminerals at all. This problem started before taking MMS(been about a year ofnot being able to tolerate minerals.. I have EMF sensitivity and theminerals exacerbates the problem).<Laurel- I wasn't going to answer any Q's this morning but I must say a bitabout yours. I do think MMS removes a broad spectrum of nutrients, butthat's not het main point. You cannot "not tolerate any minerals at all" oryou'd be outta here PDQ. Three things are probably going on with you- youare being overly exposed to some form of EMF, your reaction to minerals maybe your body is trying to fight the problem*, and you may be taking thewrong form of minerals. (*When you takek the minerals, you may be empoweringyour body to fight the problem, then you

misinterpret what happens; healingcan really HURT!)This rings a big bell with me because of my former severe reaction to aparticular cell phone and my present mild reaction to any wireless phone. Ihad a cell phone a few years ago that caused my right arm to become nearlyuseless with pain. At that time I was using a cell phone a lot in business.When I finally figured out that it might be the phone, I switched to usingit with my left arm. My right arm recovered and my left arm went out. Iswitched back, my left recovered and my right went out again. I gave thephone away and got a new one. Problem better but not solved.Long story short, and I may not be back to this for days, is that because ofmany things that I have taken since, I have very mild reactions tocellphones and wireless house phones now and recover quickly from anystrange feelings that they give me. I rarely use our wireless house

phoneand I use the speaker phone option on my cell phone now for 99% of my calls,and I hold my phone with my fingertips, not in my palm. I also turn it offexcept when I want to use it. I rarely carry a turned-on phone on my body.Try this for minerals: Natural sea salt, such as Celtic Sea Salt, or variousHimalayan salts, made into a brine (20% salt, 80% pure water, no chlorine orfluoride) and drink a teaspoon of that in a glass of pure water. Daddybob

Stay connected to the people that matter most with a smarter inbox. Take a look.