RemedySpot.com

Re: Don't know what is a herx what is damage being caused

Rate this topic

Guest guest

If, assuming I am worse, is because of MMS and not coincidental, then how do I know if it is a herx versus MMS making me worse?

I mean, of all the symptoms one can have, why would MMS specifically make current very specific symptoms worse (versus general fatigue, headache etc..more common things caused by many sources)? My normally dry eyes i can hardly use all day today, it's hell. I feel like someone put my entire eyes and lids on fire that continues burning, same with my dry mouth, dry lips that I have literally eaten up. It's not the same as a normal person biting their lip. This is beyond winter dryness, my moisture is completely nonexistant. I hate this disease and it makes me hate life. I feel like either this isn;t MMS caused (in which case the least I can say then is MMS doens't work for me) OR, could MMS be stimulating my immune system in such a way to further attack the same healthy tissue I have been suffering with? Because if it's just a temporary herx, I just dont get why what's suppose to help me would make exisiting problems worse rather than

completely new symptoms signifying a herx. Does that make sense?

Does anyone have any ideas? I am especially depressed because my parents friend's mother is dying. She has Sjogrens like me which led to lung problems, she can't breath, it's a terrible way to die, not that there is much of a good way, but definitely scary when u cant breath and the machine is working less and less for her. The sjogrens led to this, fluid in the lungs. She got her disease at 75, me at 30. I have way too much time for organ compications to occur, and as it is I am at 5% functionality with the fatigue, painful dryness everywhere and painful peripheral neuropathy. Sorry to complain yet again, but the more I use MMS the more I get frustrated. I want nothing more than to come here and say how I have improved. I'd do anything and give up anything to get a little improvement.

vicki???

quit the MMS. you gave it quite a trial. it's obviously (IMO) not working for you and now doing more harm than good. or at least not stopping progression from some other cause.

but you won't see this and have no regard for anything i say anyway.

"soooo blocked" bobL

-----Original Message-----From: [mailto: ]On Behalf Of genuinelysweet2002@...Sent: Sunday, December 28, 2008 10:20 PM Subject: Re: [ ] Don't know what is a herx what is damage being caused

If, assuming I am worse, is because of MMS and not coincidental, then how do I know if it is a herx versus MMS making me worse?

I mean, of all the symptoms one can have, why would MMS specifically make current very specific symptoms worse (versus general fatigue, headache etc..more common things caused by many sources)? My normally dry eyes i can hardly use all day today, it's hell. I feel like someone put my entire eyes and lids on fire that continues burning, same with my dry mouth, dry lips that I have literally eaten up. It's not the same as a normal person biting their lip. This is beyond winter dryness, my moisture is completely nonexistant. I hate this disease and it makes me hate life. I feel like either this isn;t MMS caused (in which case the least I can say then is MMS doens't work for me) OR, could MMS be stimulating my immune system in such a way to further attack the same healthy tissue I have been suffering with? Because if it's just a temporary herx, I just dont get why what's suppose to help me would make exisiting problems worse rather than completely new symptoms signifying a herx. Does that make sense?

Does anyone have any ideas? I am especially depressed because my parents friend's mother is dying. She has Sjogrens like me which led to lung problems, she can't breath, it's a terrible way to die, not that there is much of a good way, but definitely scary when u cant breath and the machine is working less and less for her. The sjogrens led to this, fluid in the lungs. She got her disease at 75, me at 30. I have way too much time for organ compications to occur, and as it is I am at 5% functionality with the fatigue, painful dryness everywhere and painful peripheral neuropathy. Sorry to complain yet again, but the more I use MMS the more I get frustrated. I want nothing more than to come here and say how I have improved. I'd do anything and give up anything to get a little improvement.

Hello VickiThis will be my last post for a long while.When I get congested in my lungs or when I get pneumonia, Iuse the Extra Strength Miracle 2 Neutralizer(3X) in my nebulizerand it clears my lungs up in a couple of days. It is truly a miracle. I have COPD (Chronic Obstructive Pulmonary Disorder).I recommend that you use ONLY the Miracle 2 products from thecompany I represent as I know them to be honest and they sell the orginal, undiluted Miracle 2 products. I do not know about the others.I would never put MMS in my nebulizer to breath it into my lungs. It is too corrosive from what I can tell, although it

seems to behelpful for many other ailments when taken as directed. I also drop the Miracle 2 Neutralizer in my eyes for DRY EYESand it does a miracle there, too. It takes away pain and itchin seconds. I admit my dry eyes are not as bad as yours but maybe they would be if I didn't use the Miracle 2 Neutralizer.Vicki, you say you will try anything but you have not tried this even though I have told you over and over again. I am beginningto wonder if you want to stay sick for the attention or something.Do you think because I sell this product that I will say anythingto sell it? Let me assure you, STRONGLY, that I would not betouching this or any product to sell if it did not work. I can tellyou of miracles that have happened TO ME using these products. I also have pages of 'miracles' that others have experienced with all sorts of ailments.

I am not writing about this again.This will be my last post for a long time as I have changed mysetting to "web only" so that I don't get emails and I don't think I will be reading the posts either as I won't have time.I will be too busy making money and I will be doing it with upbeat positive people of like mind. If you think you will want to contact me, keep my email address. Request to be on mailinglist, if you wish. If not, have a nice life. Helen zhebee@...604-420-1544www.miracle2network.com/rejuvenateRef ID# 10026074 From: "genuinelysweet2002@..." <genuinelysweet2002@...> Sent: Sunday, December 28, 2008 7:19:51 PMSubject: Re: [ ] Don't know what is a herx what is damage being caused

I mean, of all the symptoms one can have, why would MMS specifically make current very specific symptoms worse (versus general fatigue, headache etc..more common things caused by many sources)? My normally dry eyes i can hardly use all day today, it's hell. I feel like someone put my entire eyes and lids on fire that continues burning, same with my dry mouth, dry lips that I have literally eaten up. It's not the same as a normal person biting their lip. This is beyond winter dryness, my moisture is completely nonexistant. I hate this disease and it makes me hate life. I feel like either this isn;t MMS caused (in which case the least I can say then is MMS doens't work for me) OR, could MMS be stimulating my immune system in such a way to further attack the same healthy tissue I have been suffering with? Because if it's just a temporary herx, I just dont get why what's suppose to help me would make exisiting problems worse rather than

completely new symptoms signifying a herx. Does that make sense?

genuinelysweet,

Please consider continuing to take the MMS. You may need to back down to a

lower dosage and take it very slowly...if you are already at a low

dose then please try to suffer through the herx...these pathogens

have been building in your body for years and years so it may take a

while. I truly do not believe it is the MMS doing any harm to

you...it is the herx.

Along with the MMS may I recommend you take a good B-complex and

drink the fresh squeezed juice of one lemon in 4 ounces of distilled

water with 1/8th teaspoon sole [made with unprocessed sea salt] 3

times a day every day. Drinking plenty of water is imperative but

I'm sure you know that. You can also use coconut oil on your lips to

keep them hydrated and prevent cracking.

Blessings to you with your health problems...please be patient [i

know it is very hard when you are suffering] I believe you will get

better but it will take time.

Warmest regards...

Sandy

>

>

> If, assuming I am worse, is because of MMS and not coincidental,

then how do I know if it is a herx versus MMS making me worse?

>  

> I mean, of all the symptoms one can have, why would MMS

specifically make current very specific symptoms worse (versus

general fatigue, headache etc..more common things caused by many

sources)? My normally dry eyes i can hardly use all day today, it's

hell. I feel like someone put my entire eyes and lids on fire that

continues burning, same with my dry mouth, dry lips that I have

literally eaten up. It's not the same as a normal person biting

their lip. This is beyond winter dryness, my moisture is completely

nonexistant. I hate this disease and it makes me hate life. I feel

like either this isn;t MMS caused (in which case the least I can say

then is MMS doens't work for me) OR, could MMS be stimulating my

immune system in such a way to further attack the same healthy

tissue I have been suffering with? Because if it's just a temporary

herx, I just dont get why what's suppose to help me would make

exisiting problems worse rather than completely new

> symptoms signifying a herx. Does that make sense?

>  

> Does anyone have any ideas? I am especially depressed because my

parents friend's mother is dying. She has Sjogrens like me which led

to lung problems, she can't breath, it's a terrible way to die, not

that there is much of a good way, but definitely scary when u cant

breath and the machine is working less and less for her. The

sjogrens led to this, fluid in the lungs. She got her disease at 75,

me at 30. I have way too much time for organ compications

to occur, and as it is I am at 5% functionality with the fatigue,

painful dryness everywhere and painful peripheral neuropathy. Sorry

to complain yet again, but the more I use MMS the more I get

frustrated. I want nothing more than to come here and say how I have