RemedySpot.com

RE: baking soda & member blocking

Rate this topic

Guest guest

Yes I read what it was, but not where to buy it but I just did another search and found that out, thanks.

I blocked someone from this group and the same person from my other MMS group, but I realized that run the risk of losing other responses that go into my spam even though they may be credible and legitimate, because his email will be in the same body of the thread.

So if this happens, then please feel free to start a new thread or email me directly. If it's too much trouble, that's okay too. I'll just get the info that I can as I cannot control who responds.

Thanks.

With my stomach outside my body from violent heaving, I think I'd pray to-keep the diseases!!-- Alan (alanmjonesgmail (DOT) com)

Hi Vicki If you think you missed something, you can alway goto the MMS group homepage and read the messagesthere so they are never lost even if you delete or block them at your Inbox.Helen From: Vicki <genuinelysweet2002@...> Sent: Saturday, November 8, 2008 10:20:13 AMSubject: RE: [ ] baking soda & member blocking

Yes I read what it was, but not where to buy it but I just did another search and found that out, thanks.

I blocked someone from this group and the same person from my other MMS group, but I realized that run the risk of losing other responses that go into my spam even though they may be credible and legitimate, because his email will be in the same body of the thread.

So if this happens, then please feel free to start a new thread or email me directly. If it's too much trouble, that's okay too. I'll just get the info that I can as I cannot control who responds.

Thanks.

With my stomach outside my body from violent heaving, I think I'd pray to-keep the diseases!!-- Alan (alanmjonesgmail (DOT) com)