RemedySpot.com

- If MMS is acidic, & acid causes disease then....

Rate this topic

Guest guest

How does it help? If it's true that all disease are caused by acidic bodies, then even if MMS removed the pathogens, then wouldn't they return being that MMS is keeping the body acidic or more so even ? I have two auto immune illnesses and vestibular disease among other conditions, and my aunt has Cancer that has spread. As of now we are both taking MMS.

I am confused by that and it all came about when a nice member had told me about the baking soda protocol, of which there are apparently two variations, one easier to get the ingredients for. But anyway, I digress. Apparently the baking soda protocol make the body more alkaline.

So the question is, do you only do the MMS for a while or only the baking soda for a while, or can you take both but space them out like 12 hours or something? This way MMS removes the bad, but since it adds acidity you counteract it with the baking soda? If this is okay to do, the next question is, how does one know how much to take of the baking soda based on how much MMS they take...or how acidic their body is to start? I could experiment, yes, but I also dont know how long before there are results.

I did buy PH test strips. It says on the box that in the morning urine is more acidic after fasting and should be 6.5 to 7.0 and more alkaline at night 7.5-8.0. Okay well mine thi evening was 6.5. So apparently too acidic.

But how accurate are these? I mean, maybe I was acidic tonight because maybe I ate something acidic? I dont know. Plus, maybe it makes a difference how long ago you ate/drank in the evening also. Perhaps in the A.M. is more of a gold standard, like Diabetes tests. So I guess I will check it then and see. Hopefully the result is cumulative and not based on what I ate/drank simply the day before.

Thank you!