RemedySpot.com

Re: Offlist - Re: Don't know what is a herx what is damage being caused

Rate this topic

Guest guest

Hi Lydia,

Did you mean to send this to genuinelysweet's personal email? It either went to the group or my email. Just checking. :)

Laurel

If, assuming I am worse, is because of MMS and not coincidental, then how do I know if it is a herx versus MMS making me worse?

I mean, of all the symptoms one can have, why would MMS specifically make current very specific symptoms worse (versus general fatigue, headache etc..more common things caused by many sources)? My normally dry eyes i can hardly use all day today, it's hell. I feel like someone put my entire eyes and lids on fire that continues burning, same with my dry mouth, dry lips that I have literally eaten up. It's not the same as a normal person biting their lip. This is beyond winter dryness, my moisture is completely nonexistant. I hate this disease and it makes me hate life. I feel like either this isn;t MMS caused (in which case the least I can say then is MMS doens't work for me) OR, could MMS be stimulating my immune system in such a way to further attack the same healthy tissue I have been suffering with? Because if it's just a temporary herx, I just dont get why what's suppose to help me would make exisiting problems worse rather than

completely new symptoms signifying a herx. Does that make sense?

Does anyone have any ideas? I am especially depressed because my parents friend's mother is dying. She has Sjogrens like me which led to lung problems, she can't breath, it's a terrible way to die, not that there is much of a good way, but definitely scary when u cant breath and the machine is working less and less for her. The sjogrens led to this, fluid in the lungs. She got her disease at 75, me at 30. I have way too much time for organ compications to occur, and as it is I am at 5% functionality with the fatigue, painful dryness everywhere and painful peripheral neuropathy. Sorry to complain yet again, but the more I use MMS the more I get frustrated. I want nothing more than to come here and say how I have improved. I'd do anything and give up anything to get a little improvement.

Stay connected to the people that matter most with a smarter inbox. Take a look.

Whoops!  Yes, you're right, it went to the group.   Regards,LydiaOn Dec 29, 2008, at 6:52 PM, laurel canyon wrote:Hi Lydia, Did you mean to send this to genuinelysweet's personal email? It either went to the group or my email. Just checking. :) Laurel --- On Mon, 29/12/08, Lydia Flynn <bflynn2optonline (DOT) net> wrote:From: Lydia Flynn <bflynn2optonline (DOT) net>Subject: Offlist - Re: [ ] Don't know what is a herx what is damage being caused Received: Monday, 29 December, 2008, 6:42 PMHi,Sounds like you have some detox obstacles.   My opinion is that you should go to see a really good homeopath.   Homeopathy is the one healing modality that helps dramatically where all others fail.Best regards,Lydia On Dec 28, 2008, at 10:19 PM, genuinelysweet2002 wrote:If, assuming I am worse, is because of MMS and not coincidental, then how do I know if it is a herx versus MMS making me worse? I mean, of all the symptoms one can have, why would MMS specifically make current very specific symptoms worse (versus general fatigue, headache etc..more common things caused by many sources)? My normally dry eyes i can hardly use all day today, it's hell. I feel like someone put my entire eyes and lids on fire that continues burning, same with my dry mouth, dry lips that I have literally eaten up. It's not the same as a normal person biting their lip. This is beyond winter dryness, my moisture is completely nonexistant. I hate this disease and it makes me hate life. I feel like either this isn;t MMS caused (in which case the least I can say then is MMS doens't work for me) OR, could MMS be stimulating my immune system in such a way to further attack the same healthy tissue I have been suffering with? Because if it's just a temporary herx, I just dont get why what's suppose to help me would make exisiting problems worse rather than completely new symptoms signifying a herx. Does that make sense? Does anyone have any ideas? I am especially depressed because my parents friend's mother is dying. She has Sjogrens like me which led to lung problems, she can't breath, it's a terrible way to die, not that there is much of a good way, but definitely scary when u cant breath and the machine is working less and less for her. The sjogrens led to this, fluid in the lungs. She got her disease at 75, me at 30. I have way too much time for organ compications to occur, and as it is I am at 5% functionality with the fatigue, painful dryness everywhere and painful peripheral neuropathy. Sorry to complain yet again, but the more I use MMS the more I get frustrated. I want nothing more than to come here and say how I have improved. I'd do anything and give up anything to get a little improvement.Stay connected to the people that matter most with a smarter inbox. Take a look.