> and a lot of snot. After a few days of that, he started complaining

> of being light headed and sea sick. It didn't make him nauseous,

but

> it was just enough to throw his game off. At the onset of this, I

> gave him C and Andrographis (echanacea complex), minerals and tons

of

> water (which to him is about a pint). We then started dosing MMS at

> one drop and we are now up to 10. After he was able to isolate that

> it was in his right ear, we started doing 3% peroxide drops.

Monday,

> the doc said fo' sho' it is an ear infection and we walked out with

> three scripts; amoxiciwhatever, meclizine (for dizziness) and

> neomycin polymyxin hydrocodozone (drops).

>

> I let him use the drops and ramped up his MMS one drop every dose.

> Yesterday he felt nauseated with a touch of diarrhea - I backed off

> one drop. This morning he asked if he could just take the

amoxicillin

> and deal with the upset flora later. My heart is sinking. Poor

guy -

> he's about to paint the walls he's so bored.

>

> His ear is still closed shut.

>

> Any and all suggestions greatly appreciated.

>

> -vanessa

>

MMS is not the panecea of all things... It is sometimes necessary to take allopathic medicine . Just make sure when hes done you dose him with probiotics.

Wilkins

From: <vandalsem@...>Subject: [ ] Nasty Ear Infection Date: Wednesday, December 17, 2008, 10:19 AM

My hubby has been off for the last there weeks. First it was snifflesand a lot of snot. After a few days of that, he started complainingof being light headed and sea sick. It didn't make him nauseous, butit was just enough to throw his game off. At the onset of this, Igave him C and Andrographis (echanacea complex), minerals and tons ofwater (which to him is about a pint). We then started dosing MMS atone drop and we are now up to 10. After he was able to isolate thatit was in his right ear, we started doing 3% peroxide drops. Monday,the doc said fo' sho' it is an ear infection and we walked out withthree scripts; amoxiciwhatever, meclizine (for dizziness) andneomycin polymyxin hydrocodozone (drops).I let him use the drops and ramped up his MMS one drop every dose. Yesterday he felt nauseated with a touch of diarrhea - I backed offone drop. This morning he asked if he could just take the

amoxicillinand deal with the upset flora later. My heart is sinking. Poor guy -he's about to paint the walls he's so bored.His ear is still closed shut.Any and all suggestions greatly appreciated.-vanessa

About six months ago I used MMS to rid myself of a onesided ear blockage,

cleared it right up as I could feel it draining upon going to bed/sleeping. I use to get vertigo, etc. and I do feel MMS helped alot with this although I easily ramped up to over 10 drops within a week or so, without any side affects other than perhaps mild candida starting up at which point I stopped the MMS. If he can stick it out, it will help. The nausea etc. that he is feeling is probably a good herx going on. Expected. Tell him to lay on the unaffected earside so draining can be facilitated. It did me wonders as I felt I had had the blockage or fullness in that ear for years prior, causing off and on vertigo, etc. as mentioned before. Good luck. Antibiotics will do more harm than good in my opinion. KM (Kathy)

From: <vandalsem@...> Sent: Wednesday, December 17, 2008 7:19:04 AMSubject: [ ] Nasty Ear InfectionMy hubby has been off for the last there weeks. First it was snifflesand a lot of snot. After a few days of that, he started complainingof being light headed and sea sick. It didn't make him nauseous, butit was just enough to throw his game off. At the onset of this, Igave him C and Andrographis (echanacea complex), minerals and tons ofwater (which to him is about a pint). We then started dosing MMS atone drop and we are now up to 10. After he was able to isolate thatit was in his right ear, we

started doing 3% peroxide drops. Monday,the doc said fo' sho' it is an ear infection and we walked out withthree scripts; amoxiciwhatever, meclizine (for dizziness) andneomycin polymyxin hydrocodozone (drops).I let him use the drops and ramped up his MMS one drop every dose. Yesterday he felt nauseated with a touch of diarrhea - I backed offone drop. This morning he asked if he could just take the amoxicillinand deal with the upset flora later. My heart is sinking. Poor guy -he's about to paint the walls he's so bored.His ear is still closed shut.Any and all suggestions greatly appreciated.-vanessa------------------------------------

I thought I would relate what has happened to me with recurring ear

infections.

For years and years it seemed like about once or twice a year I would come

down with a bad ear infection usually in my left ear. If not an infection I

would come

down with bad earaches and they were getting more and more often.

Then I read somewhere that drinking milk can lead to ear infections

especially in children. I have been a milk drinker on and off and had

been drinking it regularly so last summer I tried just stop drinking milk,

period.

Well about 1-2 weeks later I noticed the earaches stopped and I haven't had

a bit of ear trouble since. I don't know how or why drinking milk would

cause earaches or ear infections but it worked in my case.

About a year ago when I first started taking MMS it did stop the earaches for

a while but when I stopped taking MMS the earaches came back. All this

time I had been drinking milk while taking the MMS. So the MMS did stop

the earaches for a while but it wasn't a permanent cure as long as I

continued drinking milk.

Todd R

**************One site keeps you connected to all your email: AOL Mail,

Gmail, and Mail. Try it now.

(http://www.aol.com/?optin=new-dp & icid=aolcom40vanity & ncid=emlcntaolcom00000025)