RemedySpot.com

Re: where to buy an enema bucket

Rate this topic

Guest guest

<<They suggest a bucket enema but I have no idea where to get that.>>

I bought a stainless steel enema bucket (easy to clean!) from www.healthandyoga.com .

Cheers, Listen to 350+ music, sports, news radio stations including songs for the holidays FREE while you browse. Start Listening Now!

>

> <<They suggest a bucket enema but I have no idea where to get

that.>>

>

> I bought a stainless steel enema bucket (easy to clean!) from

www.healthandyoga.com .

>

> Cheers,

>

Thank you, too, !

I have a question for either you or Naomi. I did check out the

website you sent and took a look at the bucket, but I couldn't tell

by the pictures if it had something you could hang the bucket with.

With an enema bag there is a little hook that you use to hang the bag

to give it the necessary highth. Does something come with the bucket

to do that? If not, how do you get the highth?

Also, this enema bucket/kit cost $29.95. Quite a bit more than the

one Naomi recommended. So Naomi, does the one you recommended come

with all the necessary equipment to do the enema or is it just a

bucket.

Just trying to get all the information I need before ordering.

Thanks to the both of you.

Gail

The Health and Yoga bucket does have a place on the back where it could be hung on a nail or something, but I don't hang it. I put it on the counter or on top of a stool, and lie on the floor (on a mat & towel). The only thing I don't like so much is the connection between the tubes: it leaks. Keep an old pie-pan or something under it to protect your floors or mat.

Listen to 350+ music, sports, news radio stations including songs for the holidays FREE while you browse. Start Listening Now!

I've never looked for Byron Medical on the web. I just kept the phone # all these years because I had learned that pharmacists will look at you as if you had 2 heads and came from Mars if you ask them for an enema bucket. I even tried getting one from the hospital once, and they said it was illegal for them to sell me one. Can you believe it?!! More and more simple stuff that used to be cheap and easy to find are becoming expensive and even unavailable. Iodine is another one. Here in Or. it can't be bought in the drug stores anymore. Their excuse is people use it to make Meth.

Anyway, the co. I originally ordered the bucket from wasn't called Byron. Byron bought out the company I ordered from. But I recently ordered one from Byron so I know they still have them and they're still cheap. Yes, everything you need is included. It has a way to hang it, but I don't hang it. You don't want it to flow too fast anyway, just gently. I lie on the floor on my right side and set the bucket on the toilet. Take a good book with you. You'd be surprised how much good reading you can get caught up on. Much easier to use than the bag. Works fine, cleans fine. You can pay all kinds of prices if you look on the net, but I wouldn't. No need to. The postage costs more than the bucket. Crazy country, eh?!

Naomi

[ ] Re: where to buy an enema bucket

>> <<They suggest a bucket enema but I have no idea where to get that.>>> > I bought a stainless steel enema bucket (easy to clean!) from www.healthandyoga.com .> > Cheers, >Thank you, too, !I have a question for either you or Naomi. I did check out the website you sent and took a look at the bucket, but I couldn't tell by the pictures if it had something you could hang the bucket with. With an enema bag there is a little hook that you use to hang the bag to give it the necessary highth. Does something come with the bucket to do that? If not, how do you get the highth?Also, this enema bucket/kit cost $29.95. Quite a bit more than the one Naomi recommended. So Naomi, does the one you recommended come with all the necessary equipment to do the enema or is it just a bucket.Just trying to get all the information I need before ordering. Thanks to the both of you.Gail