RemedySpot.com

Re: Re: Come join us for a chat!!!!

Rate this topic

Guest guest

Speaking of chats Reggie, we should no find a time to get together! Want to meet up this week? You can call my cell 954-304-2245 if you have a second. I need to get your number again. I am free on wed or fri if you are up for anything! talk soon,

Re: Come join us for a chat!!!!

Oh it sounds wonderful I love the idea. I remember a few years back I tried to get ppl to do a chat here, I think and I were the only ones, lolI am not sure I'll still be around tomorrow at that time. Supposed to drop some stuff off to Sandy....If I am 's site is where I"ll be.Reg>> On 's cybermacro site we used to have chats every Sunday and they were wonderful.> Someone on the site suggested we do it again, so we'd like to try this Sunday, 6th January, 2:00 p.m. Eastern Standard Time.> Go here: http://cybermacro. com/macrochat/ at the time it's right for your time zone,

and make sure you already have javadownloaded.> Scroll down to the bottom, after all the old chats (don't get side-tracked, you can read the old chats after :>) ) and wait for the international clock to appear.> and then sign in> Hope some of you can come join us - the more the merrier, truly.> Klara> > > ------------ --------- --------- ---> Never miss a thing. Make your homepage.>

Be a better friend, newshound, and know-it-all with Mobile. Try it now.