RemedySpot.com

going outside the box - Fw: recipe exchange

Rate this topic

Guest guest

within two days I got two of these recipe exchanges - and I HATE these please forward on to kinds of posts - so I'm breaking the rules and sending it to all the macro sites I'm on - thinking wouldn't this be a great way to spread macro recipes to people who may not have been expecting them.

So now that I've kind of broken the rules, here's what I suggest (and completely ruining the game): cc the list below which is in the TO section from 's post and send your recipe to all of them, including the first two names which are in the body of the text - and also to my dear friend Dottie - who was the other one who got me into this mess. Actually Dottie asked please not to send to her as she's trying to live more in real life than be on the computer, but it would serve her right, hahahahah, with deep voice as Phiya would have posted. But Dottie did say her friend, 1. Pat Chase, pat@... is interested in macrobiotics and would love having easy simple good recipes to try out.

I was actually surprized to get it from - several years back she was very excited about mb, was doing it because she wanted to get pregnant and finally did - guess having a new baby and all the "rules" which is how newbies see it got to be too much for her. I befriended her on facebook and saw that she now has another baby - so make VERY simple recipes for her too

wouldn't it be great if thru this recipe exchange we got others interested in eating more healthy!!!!

From: megan coss <coss.megan@...>Subject: recipe exchange" Rohloff" <jessicarohloff54@...>, "Gwen Halverstadt" <gwn89@...>, "Beth Renna" <rennab139@...>, "Kim Fox" <kafox@...>, "Dick and " <rjandlake@...>, "" <kellyann78@...>, "Dana Polyak" <chemodanka@...>, "Elise " <eliztoma@...>, benjaminandrachel@..., "Klara Levine" <klara_levine@...>, kariegarrow_7@..., erba24@..., faysalama@..., meljayg@..., " Krug" <wendykrug@...>, allisonbolling@..., " Aitchison" <aitchisonlaura22@...>, "sofia leiro" <sofia.leiro@...>, "Cecila Ortiz" <happiness0309@...>, "julia funicella" <juliafunice@...>, "keri mcleod"

<kerimc74@...>, " Lathrop" <lathropdds@...>Date: Sunday, November 30, 2008, 4:28 PM

You've been invited to be a part of a recipe exchange!

1. oc.kate@...

2. coss.megan@...

Please send a recipe to the person whose name is listed in the number 1 position above (even if you don't know them). It should preferably be something quick, easy and without rare ingredients. Actually, the best one is one you know in your head and can type out and send right now.

Then, copy this letter into a new e-mail, move my name to the #1 position and put your name in the #2 position. Only my name and your name should show when you send your e-mail. Send to 20 friends.

If you cannot do this within 5 days, let me know so it will be fair to those participating. You should receive 36 recipes. It's fun to see where they come from. Seldom does anyone drop out because we can all use new recipes.

The turnaround is fast because there are only 2 names on the list.

and also from Dottie: (Dottie, your friends are so lucky you did undisclosed :>) )

"Undisclosed" <rosedot@...>

You have been invited to be a part of a recipe exchange. I hope you will participate. Please send a recipe to the person whose name is listed in the number 1 position (even if you don't know them) and it should preferably be something quick, easy and without rare ingredients. Actually, the best one is the one you know in your head and can type right now. After you've sent your recipe to mail, move my name to the number 1 position and put your name in the number 2 position. Only mine and your name would show when you send your e-mail. Send to 20 friends. If you cannot do this within 5 days, let me know so it will be fair to those participating. The should receive 36 recipes. It's fun to see where they come from....Seldom does anyone drop out because we can all use new, easy recipes. The turnaround is fast because only 2 names are on the list.

And you only have to participate one time:

1. Pat Chase, pat@...

2. Dottie Roseboom, rosedot@...