RemedySpot.com

RE: Dominic's sling surgery; photos

Rate this topic

Guest guest

He looks amazing. I remember when my daughter came home from her surgery. It must be so amazing for them to see the world in such a different way. Best of luck on his recovery and wishes for speedy healing. cretemum <cretemum@...> wrote: HiDominic had his sling surgery yesterday. Everything went really well; a little peaking in the right eye but WE think he looks AMAZING!He keeps looking around in wonder; for the first time in his life he can see the whole world. I will post

some photos now.RegardsLeonie Giddings

Be a better friend, newshound, and know-it-all with Mobile. Try it now.

Hi Leonie,

Dominic's surgery looks great - I can imagine him looking around - taking everything in.

I have never seen the protective goggles before.

I'm glad to hear all went well and know that Dominic will continue to make your heart grow.

all the best.

el.Evergreen Lee397 Freeman Crescent,Oakville, ON Canada L6H 4R4Phone: 905 338-8762Cell: 416 526-7581

blepharophimosis From: cretemum@...Date: Thu, 31 Jan 2008 13:57:09 +0000Subject: blepharophimosis Dominic's sling surgery; photos

HiDominic had his sling surgery yesterday. Everything went really well; a little peaking in the right eye but WE think he looks AMAZING!He keeps looking around in wonder; for the first time in his life he can see the whole world. I will post some photos now.RegardsLeonie Giddings

Hi, Leonie! Your son, Dominic, made me feel happy just looking at his smiling face in the "day after" picture you posted. He is a darling! I've enjoyed looking at all of the "new photos" posted recently and all of the children are beautiful. It's been 17 years since my daughter's sling surgery (she's 22 now). She did very well recovering and the difference was also amazing. Continued happiness to you all. From, Terry ('s mom) Edgerton, WI USA p.s. No pics posted yet. cretemum <cretemum@...> wrote: HiDominic had his sling surgery yesterday. Everything went really well; a little peaking in the right eye but WE think he looks AMAZING!He keeps looking around in wonder; for the first time in his life he can see the whole world. I will post some photos now.RegardsLeonie Giddings

Looking for last minute shopping deals? Find them fast with Search.

Thank you for sharing Dominic's photos. He is absolutely adorable. Love the

picture of

him sleeping, so sweet!!! Our daughter Naomi (pics under Naomi Chang) is looking

at

having surgery sometime this year. So I really appreciate you sharing the early

post-op

photos. All the very best and big hi-5 and hug to Dominic for being such a

champ!

(using Ern's account), Singapore

>

> Hi

>

> Dominic had his sling surgery yesterday. Everything went really well; a

> little peaking in the right eye but WE think he looks AMAZING!

>

> He keeps looking around in wonder; for the first time in his life he

> can see the whole world.

>

> I will post some photos now.

>

> Regards

>

> Leonie Giddings

>