RemedySpot.com

Re: Re: Research update & reminder 2

Rate this topic

Guest guest

Hi Dennis,

('s mum) here in Ireland, I'd like to participate too.

Thanks,

blepharophimosis Re: Research update & reminder 2

Hi MachaelaThanks! I've sent you an invitation.Dennis> Hi All,> > The research is still going on and doing great! I thank all who > participated in it!> Unfortunately several members who were invited didn't react; maybe > the invitation slipped your mind? To those, I'm sending a 2nd > reminder today. Participation is voluntary, however highly encouraged > and appriciated. The more people participate, the better the quality > of my conclusions will

be.> > If you don't want to participate you can ignore the message or just > let me know. Please note that id's of all members who have been > invited for this research will be fully deleted afterwards and not > shared with anyone. > > I'm just doing my Msc thesis and don't have connections with > governmental or commercial related institutions. I'm hoping many are > willing to help me, because this very likely will be the final > reminder. By this research I'm hoping to contribute positively to > future interation in online support groups like these; please > remember that we are able to reap the benefits of these great groups > because of research like this.> > Thank you all! Have a nice weekend!> > Best Regards,> Dennis Sneijers> > Graduate Student > Eindhoven University of Technology -

The Netherlands.> For more info about me or my research:> www.student. tue.nl/q/ .d.p.h.sneijers> > > > > > > ------------ --------- --------- ---> National Bingo Night. Play along for the chance to win $10,000 every week. Download your gamecard now at 7 TV.>

Send instant messages to your online friends http://uk.messenger.